Forums

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Posts 4,181 to 4,200 of 11,967

Final-Starman

RevolverLink wrote:

I finally got around to starting Steins;Gate the other day. 6 episodes in and I'm quite enjoying it so far.

Also, Okabe's goofy mad scientist laugh makes me smile every time.

Starman-Super wrote:

Almost finished with Night Raid 1931.

How is it? I've been meaning to give that series a look for a while now.

It's pretty good! I'd recommend it.

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recently played: Sonic The Hedgehog (IOS)

RR529

BTW, just a reminder that Toonami's going to be an hour short this week, due to daylight savings time kicking in.

At first I thought they were going to cut the hour of Cowboy Bebop or inuYasha for the night, but according to my cable's info, Sym-Bionic Titan & Eureka 7 will be taking the night off, apparently.

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

kkslider5552000

Hayate the Combat Butler

Untitled

This image will be my new friend.

Beyond Good and Evil 2 better be happening! In the meanwhile though, here's a fun little Let's Play of the original. Think you'll like the game if you like Zelda!
LeT's PlAy BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

Undead_terror

Konata wrote:

Holy crap...
in Kitchen Princess Two twelve year olds just made out.
I'm like..
Whaaaaaa!?!? They're 12. 12!
I mean, I know a lot of manga has stuff like that. But do they really treat 12 year olds like adults?
I don't know >_<.

...Or maybe I'm just picking the wrong manga to read x3.

I saw worst in a anime...ever saw a brother doing his sister...
Untitled

Edited on by Undead_terror

Retro_on_theGo

Konata wrote:

Holy crap...
I'm like..
I mean, I know a lot of manga has stuff like that. But do they really treat 12 year olds like adults?
I don't know >_<.

shudders!
You should see the twin villains in Shakugan no Shana! >_<

Arianabtd

BLAH.
Too many weird images are popping into my head after reading those two posts >_<.

Oh and Dumb spoiler since no one will probably read this manga (Kitchen Princess) that has 12 year olds making out!
They just killed off 1/3 of the love triangle.
But don't worry, it wasn't the guy that made out with her.
It was his brother, that got hit by the semi-truck.
End of weird spoiler segment.
Him being hit by a car reminds of Minami-ke with the running gag of that TV show they always seem to watch called Ninomiya-kun and Sensei, where she gets hit by a car. then she goes to find Sensei, then HE gets hit by a car. and then they both try to find each other and they BOTH get hit by a car again. x3
And then the DOCTOR almost gets hit by the Same car!
It's so funny x3.

Edit: (I didn't want to make a random double post.)
I'm finally gonna go watch K-on, after begin weirded out by a suggestion I watched called Princess-princess. (I don't think I can finish it x3.)
Hime! Hime!

Anyway, should I watch K-on in sub, or dub? I can't decide >_<.

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

RR529

Just started reading BTOOOM!! Interestingly enough, I first heard about it on NHK World's Imagine-Nation.

That first chapter was pretty awesome, and I can't wait to see where they go with this one. The story follows Ryota, a live at home 22 year old, who excels in the online multiplayer shooter BTOOOM! (a "shooter" that centers around the use of explosives rather than guns). Suddenly he wakes up on a tropical island, forced into a twisted real life & death version of the game (competing with others who have been abducted, like him).

I find it kind of ironic that game revolves around a genré that isn't even popular in Japan (heck, the manga volumes are designed to look like 360 game cases, lol).

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

EdJericho

Konata wrote:

Holy crap...
I'm like..
I don't know >_<.

You must be new to anime if you think that's lewd you better buckle up for a bumpy ride.

PS3 / PS4 / 360 / Wii U - EdJericho

Nintendo Network ID: EdJericho

Knux

After reading the latest chapter of Bleach, I'm trying to figure out how people can still complain about it. Right now, it's amazing.

Knux

Arianabtd

EdJericho wrote:

Konata wrote:

Holy crap...
I'm like..
I don't know >_<.

You must be new to anime if you think that's lewd you better buckle up for a bumpy ride.

I'm not THAT new, I guess I just have been good at avoiding it (not on purpose.) so far.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

Undead_terror

Knux wrote:

After reading the latest chapter of Bleach, I'm trying to figure out how people can still complain about it. Right now, it's amazing.

I know right!. the anime is so good!

Ralizah

Anybody other than me following Tamako Market? It's an absolutely adorable show!

undead_terror wrote:

Konata wrote:

Holy crap...
I'm like..
I don't know >_<.

Untitled

Ever read or watched Angel Sanctuary? The main romantic couple in that series is a brother and sister.

Edited on by Ralizah

Faithful believer in God-Emperor Nintendo and its chosen messiah, the Nintendo Switch.

Nintendo Network ID: Michael418

Undead_terror

Ralizah wrote:

Anybody other than me following Tamako Market? It's an absolutely adorable show!

undead_terror wrote:

Konata wrote:

Holy crap...
I'm like..
I don't know >_<.

Untitled

Ever read or watched Angel Sanctuary? The main romantic couple in that series is a brother and sister.

Untitled

CanisWolfred

Konata wrote:

EdJericho wrote:

Konata wrote:

Holy crap...
I'm like..
I don't know >_<.

I'm not THAT new, I guess I just have been good at avoiding it (not on purpose.) so far.

Lucky you. I'm pretty bad at picking manga...I swear I thought those boys were girls...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Arianabtd

^My parents make it a habit of embarassing me in public, by saying" Are you sure he isn't a girl? He sure looks like one!" When I'm reading manga. The same with K-pop, my dad thought all the members of a Boy group were girls >_<. And he decided to tell me that in public.
Really loudly. x3.

I finally watched the first episode of K-on, I really like it!
The animation is really cute. I like the closing song a lot, way more then the opening.
Why is it that closing songs are always better then the opening?

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

CanisWolfred

I usually find it's the opposite, but I guess it depends on what you like. Openings usually have more energy to them than the closings, and I love energetic songs. Closings tend to be more calm and quiet in comparison. If you dig that, then I could see why you'd like them more.

K-On is weird in that they both songs are energetic, though. The ending possibly more so than the opening. It just sounds better, too.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic