General Discussion Forum

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Showing 4,081 to 4,100 of 10,220

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

4,081. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Really want to get back to One Piece.

DO IT.

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Water 7, which is when the series became forever the best thing ever.

QFT.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

4,082. Posted:

I'll get it on Rightstuf soon enough.

Cowboy Bebop has been exactly what I expected. Fun, action-filled, cool, cool, overrated.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

RR529

4,083. Posted:

By chance, has anyone heard how Rin-ne is doing?

I just remembered that it was to be Takahashi's next work after InuYasha ended, and haven't heard a thing about it since then (it's probably been at least 3 years since then).

Since Ranma & InuYasha were both pretty big in their day, I'm just kinda surprised that it has sort of faded into obscurity (I'm not sure how long this stuff takes, but is it odd that it doesn't have an anime in the works yet?).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

4,084. Posted:

I heard it was Inuyasha all over again, with ghosts, but worse.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RR529

4,085. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I heard it was Inuyasha all over again, with ghosts, but worse.

Eh, I guess that's to be expected when you just keep slightly reskinning the same cast over & over again, lol.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

4,086. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I heard it was Inuyasha all over again but worse.

literally impossible

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

4,087. Posted:

TysonOfTime wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Here's an English anime song I just can't stop loving.

...It's been a long time since I've seen that movie... I wonder if I should try and find it again?

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

4,088. Posted:

Currently watching One Piece...which I've spent most of the past 5 months watching. :P I'm on the Impel Down arc, and it's been an incredible ride so far. A lot has happened, and right now [SPOILER] Blackbeard just showed up, and made the Head Jailer part of his crew. As if they weren't dangerous enough! Looking forward to seeing how Luffy gets away from them... [SPOILER]

I'm tempted to take a break when I'm done with this arc and go rewatch a Gundam show, possibly Gundam X, in order to hype myself up for the 6th episode of Gundam U.C. in March.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

4,089. Posted:

at episode 8 of Shin Sekai Yori. This show is taking some real chances and is proving itself to be very intelligent. Assuming they don't ruin everything later I highly recommend it already. It is incredibly intriguing and in terms of being interested in where the plot is going it's comparable with Monster or something like that.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

4,090. Posted:

Oh yeah, before I go, everyone who hasn't seen Usagi should watch it while theyhave the chance: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-792991/dropping-the-usa...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RR529

4,091. Posted:

Just read the newest chapter of Bleach, And it was pretty good!

SPOILERS

The highlight for me was when Kenpachi finally learned the name of his Zanpakuto (as if he wasn't strong enough already, lol). Of course, then there was the "surprise" moment when Ichigo wasn't able to complete his training during the alloted time, and it appears as if he's failed (yeah, they totally haven't done this before :/)

SPOILERS END

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Konata

4,092. Posted:

I just finished Squid Girl season two.

BAHSONEBDH. I don't want it to be over! I love that anime so much x3
and the ending was so sad! And who is that mysterious girl that only shows up at the season finales?
I wish there was a third season but alas, there is no news of one.
It sucks when anime ends >_<.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Jamouse

4,093. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Currently watching One Piece...which I've spent most of the past 5 months watching. :P I'm on the Impel Down arc, and it's been an incredible ride so far. A lot has happened, and right now [SPOILER] Blackbeard just showed up, and made the Head Jailer part of his crew. As if they weren't dangerous enough! Looking forward to seeing how Luffy gets away from them... [SPOILER]

I'm tempted to take a break when I'm done with this arc and go rewatch a Gundam show, possibly Gundam X, in order to hype myself up for the 6th episode of Gundam U.C. in March.

If I were you I would wait a little longer before taking a break. I don't want to spoil too much but there is a good place to take break in the coming episodes. You'll know when it when it happens.

Jamouse

AuthorMessage

Dezner

4,094. Posted:

Konata wrote:

I just finished Squid Girl season two.

BAHSONEBDH. I don't want it to be over! I love that anime so much x3
and the ending was so sad! And who is that mysterious girl that only shows up at the season finales?
I wish there was a third season but alas, there is no news of one.
It sucks when anime ends >_<.

I loved Season 1, I'll have to watch Season 2 pretty soon. ^_^

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

RR529

4,095. Posted:

Toonami Saturday night!

Bleach - Ichigo almost, and I mean almost, had a "Goku moment", where he shows up to a scene, saves all of his friends, and just starts kicking the @ss of whatever enemy was just dominating them, but then he had to let Kenpachi & Byakuya steal the thunder... (c'mon Bleach, really?)

Naruto - Pretty good episode. See Ichigo, Naruto actually knows how to pull off the "Goku moment" (sure, Naruto is a little bit more of a show off than Goku, but it still works nonetheless).

Soul Eater - I'm really not liking this show's style (c'mon, the Sun, Moon, and freakin' TREES don't need to have faces, and wierd @ss looking ones at that), but like I said last week, the actual animation & action is superb (it seems to have that same kind of quality/feel that FMA:B has to it), and that's easily enough to keep me watching (and the humor's not half bad, either).

ThunderCats - Well, it was the final episode. Sad to see it end without a conclusion. It wasn't a fantastic show, but it was enjoyable enough to watch every week.

Sym-Bionic Titan - second run has started, so I didn't pay much attention, lol.

Eureka 7 - This episode had some great action, and while you're glad that the good guys got out of a tough scrape, you can't help but feel for Ray.

Tenchi Muyo! GXP - Easily the best episode this series so far. It's like they finally realized you don't need a 100,000 dumb sex jokes strung together to make a show, and it was actually a pretty funny episode (I'd even argue that it channelled the same kind of feeling the original Tenchi had). This is what the series should have been from the start, and I hope they actually stick to it.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

mudjo

4,096. Posted:

Watched the latest Pokemon movie in a cinema today.

It was good, but short.

This is a signature.
I mentioned signatures, which makes this a meta-signature,
A meta-signature mentioning meta-signatures is a meta-meta-signature.
Hence, this signature is infinitely meta. Does Meta-Knight have a self-awareness of his own name?

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8084-2308

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

4,097. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

ThunderCats - Well, it was the final episode. Sad to see it end without a conclusion. It wasn't a fantastic show, but it was enjoyable enough to watch every week.

according to Wiki there's a few more episodes

AuthorMessage

Nintengirl

4,098. Posted:

Soul Eater is one of my favorite animes (so far). I'm on season 3.
Also, me and my friend are going to be doing some cosplaying this summer. We're gonna do a group cosplay I'm going as Dr. Stein, she's going as Medusa, and we're gonna ask her friend if she wants to be Crona or another character.

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

RR529

4,099. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

RR529 wrote:

according to Wiki there's a few more episodes

Huh. Our cable's info said they're going to show the first episode next week, so I figured this was the last. Lets hope it's wrong & we get a few more!

BTW, I forgot to mention this last night, but I'm loving that new general Toonami promo they're airing. I'm not sure if it's the consistency of their current line up, the particular scenes they picked for the promo, or both, but it seemed like it could have been ripped from the original Toonami. Just a great promo that gets everything right.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Dezner

4,100. Posted:

Hmm, well, my month-long trial of Crunchyroll Premium is about ready to expire soon. I've been enjoying it, but I'd prefer to watch things on my couch without having to have one of my consoles on (I'd prefer to use my TV, wish there was an app for it like Hulu on Bravia TV's) Yes, I know that's weird. I'd just prefer to extend the life of my PS3 and 360 by playing games on them only. :p

I loved the glorious HD and no commercials, but fund-wise I'm not doing so well at the moment, so I'll probably re-subsribe at another time in the future. ^_^ I've got more than enough to keep me busy on Hulu for the time being.

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf