General Discussion Forum

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Showing 4,021 to 4,040 of 11,488

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

4,021. Posted:

Toonami Saturday night (part 1)!

Bleach - missed it.

Naruto - missed it.

ThunderCats - Finally! Some contact with some more cats (well, cat).

Samurai 7 - Great finale. It was sad, but there was some great action, and a fitting end.

Avatar: Tina Armstrong (DOA)

Reading: Bleach, Ikkitosen, Kyokai no Rinne

Watching: Dragon Ball Super, DBZ Kai, Kill la Kill, Kyokai no Rinne, Michiko & Hatchin, SAO II, Spartacus

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

4,022. Posted:

Toonami Saturday night (part 2)!

Sym-Bionic Titan - So, the military apparently has it's own giant fighting robot now, awesome! (Also, I love how some random general apparently has the authority to both commission & mobilize a giant fighting robot whenever he feels like it, lol).

Eureka 7 - Awesome episode! I couldn't help but smile when Renton & Eureka reunited. The action was top notch as well.

Tenchi Muyo! GXP - Pretty par for the course as far as this show goes, but they finally have their own cabbit, so it's finally starting to feel a bit more like Tenchi.

Avatar: Tina Armstrong (DOA)

Reading: Bleach, Ikkitosen, Kyokai no Rinne

Watching: Dragon Ball Super, DBZ Kai, Kill la Kill, Kyokai no Rinne, Michiko & Hatchin, SAO II, Spartacus

AuthorMessage
Final-Starman

Final-Starman

4,023. Posted:

Started watching Night Raid 1931. It's really good!

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recently played: Sonic The Hedgehog (IOS)

AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

4,024. Posted:

I've reached Episode 8 of Code Geass. Really awesome so far! :) The characters are all brilliant, and the plot seems to be thickening; I'm sure the next few episodes are gonna be interesting. ;)

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

AuthorMessage
Arianabtd

Arianabtd

4,025. Posted:

Just finished watching Skip Beat!

I didn't think I'd enjoy it because, I didn't really like the animating style, but I ended up loving it!
It was very good, but the ending made me mad >_<. It's like a total cliff hanger!
Dang it.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

4,026. Posted:

Konata wrote:

Just finished watching Skip Beat!

I didn't think I'd enjoy it because, I didn't really like the animating style, but I ended up loving it!
It was very good, but the ending made me mad >_<. It's like a total cliff hanger!
Dang it.

Oh yeah, I always hear lots of good things about Skip Beat! I never tried it myself, though, since I rarely get into Shoujo.

BTW, have you seen Sket Dance? That title made me think of it. It's a pretty funny show from what I've seen.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

4,027. Posted:

Holy crud did I ever mention how terrible Hot Gimmick seems? I only read a few chapters and while I like the art style, from what I read and fan impressions online it really sounds bad.

Help Scott Pilgrim become backwards compatible for the Xbox One!

My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Backloggery

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Arianabtd

Arianabtd

4,028. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Konata wrote:

Just finished watching Skip Beat!

I didn't think I'd enjoy it because, I didn't really like the animating style, but I ended up loving it!
It was very good, but the ending made me mad >_<. It's like a total cliff hanger!
Dang it.

Oh yeah, I always hear lots of good things about Skip Beat! I never tried it myself, though, since I rarely get into Shoujo.

BTW, have you seen Sket Dance? That title made me think of it. It's a pretty funny show from what I've seen.

Actually no, I haven't. Ill go check it out.
Thanks!

Edit:
Wow. 70 episodes?
This will last me a while :3.

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

4,029. Posted:

^Cool, let us know what you think of it.

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Holy crud did I ever mention how terrible Hot Gimmick seems? I only read a few chapters and while I like the art style, from what I read and fan impressions online it really sounds bad.

I've heard of that one. Don't recall hearing anything bad about it, though. Yet the title alone puts me off it.

EDIT: Just read a review of it. It sounds okay if you're into teenage soap-opera-type stuff, but I'm sure for a lot of people, that's anything but a compliment.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000

4,030. Posted:

Tenchi GXP is mediocre uninspired sci-fi Excel Saga without the parodies. So it doesn't need to exist. I think the only thing that gets any reaction beyond "meh" is Seina being ridiculously lame.

What I'm saying is people need to watch Excel Saga since it's awesome.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Let's Play MegaMan 64 (now with a playlist)!

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

4,031. Posted:

At episode 86 in one piece, both episode 44 and 86 a sad :(

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Splatoon Player Card

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000

4,032. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

At episode 86 in one piece, both episode 44 and 86 a sad :(

I'd question how you remember the episode numbers but I remember episode 312 being sad so...

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Let's Play MegaMan 64 (now with a playlist)!

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

4,033. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Tenchi GXP is mediocre uninspired sci-fi Excel Saga without the parodies. So it doesn't need to exist. I think the only thing that gets any reaction beyond "meh" is Seina being ridiculously lame.

What I'm saying is people need to watch Excel Saga since it's awesome.

Excel Saga's too weird to be awesome, IMO.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Arianabtd

Arianabtd

4,034. Posted:

I just finished the first episode of Sket Dance, I usually research anime before I watch it, but I decided to totally dive in. It's pretty interesting, nothing like I thought it would be.

But I'll stick with it, and see how it goes.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000

4,035. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Tenchi GXP is mediocre uninspired sci-fi Excel Saga without the parodies. So it doesn't need to exist. I think the only thing that gets any reaction beyond "meh" is Seina being ridiculously lame.

What I'm saying is people need to watch Excel Saga since it's awesome.

Excel Saga's too weird to not be awesome.

amended for accuracy

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Let's Play MegaMan 64 (now with a playlist)!

AuthorMessage
Electricmastro

Electricmastro

4,036. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

At episode 86 in one piece, both episode 44 and 86 a sad :(

Yeah, I feel that the Arlong Park and Drum Island arcs were some of the more emotionally stronger arcs in the original series.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
DarkNinja9

DarkNinja9

4,037. Posted:

anyone seen or heard of the anime "soul taker" ?

i dont know if to keep watching it or not sigh -_-

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

4,038. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Tenchi GXP is mediocre uninspired sci-fi Excel Saga without the parodies. So it doesn't need to exist. I think the only thing that gets any reaction beyond "meh" is Seina being ridiculously lame.

What I'm saying is people need to watch Excel Saga since it's awesome.

Excel Saga's too weird to not be awesome.

amended for accuracy

I'd agree if it wasn't so weird that it was basically incomprehensible. :P I don't know how people can even follow what's going on in that show.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

4,039. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

At episode 86 in one piece, both episode 44 and 86 a sad :(

I'd question how you remember the episode numbers but I remember episode 312 being sad so...

I was gonna say that 44 was sad a while ago but never mentioned it so since I saw another sad ep (86) I mentioned it.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Splatoon Player Card

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000

4,040. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Tenchi GXP is mediocre uninspired sci-fi Excel Saga without the parodies. So it doesn't need to exist. I think the only thing that gets any reaction beyond "meh" is Seina being ridiculously lame.

What I'm saying is people need to watch Excel Saga since it's awesome.

Excel Saga's too weird to not be awesome.

amended for accuracy

I'd agree if it wasn't so weird that it was basically incomprehensible. :P I don't know how people can even follow what's going on in that show.

Well with a few exceptions, the entire series is based more on having a theme per week (usually parody, especially of anime genres) rather than any worthwhile narrative (barring maybe episodes 24 and 25).

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Let's Play MegaMan 64 (now with a playlist)!