Forums

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Posts 3,881 to 3,900 of 11,970

kkslider5552000

So I just learned that the next Conan video game being released is from Chunsoft.

I'll give you a clue why this might be a big deal.

Untitled

Beyond Good and Evil 2 better be happening! In the meanwhile though, here's a fun little Let's Play of the original. Think you'll like the game if you like Zelda!
LeT's PlAy BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

Arianabtd

I just watched a couple episodes of A Certain Magical Index (Dub)
I don't usually watch anime like that, but I'm sorta enjoying it, it has two of my favorite voice actors in it :3 (Yuri from Angel Beats and Momoka from Sgt. Frog)
Anyhoo, it's pretty interesting.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

RevolverLink

kkslider5552000 wrote:

So I just learned that the next Conan video game being released is from Chunsoft.

Untitled

I'd be all over that game, if anything Conan ever made it to North America.

Avatar - Estelle Bright (Trails in the Sky)
Currently Playing - Suikoden II
The Revloggery

Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

kkslider5552000

RevolverLink wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Untitled

I'd be all over that game, if anything Conan ever made it to North America.

even if it sucked, I'd likely buy it in a heartbeat.

Beyond Good and Evil 2 better be happening! In the meanwhile though, here's a fun little Let's Play of the original. Think you'll like the game if you like Zelda!

Dezner

So, I was playing around with the Crunchyoll App on PS3 and saw all of the "Free Samples". I ended up watching the entire first episode of Toradora! and I couldn't stop, even though I just saw it a few months ago.

Such a great show!

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

@Dezner does that include Gintama?

Anyways, I just started the Saobody Archipelago Arc this morning, and got to the part where they unmask Duval (Durval?), and now I officially love this show. That was Gold. Pure Freakin' Gold.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Arianabtd

I posted this on the Food topic... But it's anime related so I decided to post here as well:

Konata wrote:

Dum da da da!
Me and my brother have just completed making Choco-Cornets from One of my Favorite Anime Lucky Star (We both love it :3)
Untitled
they taste really good!
Untitled
Untitled

It's pretty much A butter-bread pastry filled with A chocolate pudding/mousse.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

I just realized that there's a distinct possibility that I will still be watching 2 of these anime in 2020.

CanisWolfred

@Undeadterror

Klyde Chroma wrote:

[center]Untitled[/center]

That goes out to Mickeymac for his suggestion of Gokudo to me ages ago..... It slipped into the realm of "to be watched" and I finally checked it out.... THIS is quality 90's slapstick fantasy anime if ever I have seen it! Makes me feel like I'm watching slayers (early seasons) all over again!

When you brought up Gokudo, I told someone else about it on another forum. They're very pleased with it so far, and would like to thank you.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

RR529

Finished up chaprer 524 of Bleach a couple of nights ago. There's been a lot of comedy relief lately (the Zero Division is an eccentric bunch), but it's understandable, seeing as how this will be their last chance for comedy before the final battle.

Getting pretty excited though. Lots of characters throughout the series history (whether they were friend or foe) are starting to gather and join up for the final confrontation with the Quincy.

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

RR529

CanisWolfred wrote:

arizvega wrote:

Does anybody like this anime movie?

http://www.yukianimereviews.com/images/sfapics1.JPG

I know it has its fans. I'm not one of them, though, personally.

I think they showed it on (the now defunct) Sy-Fy's Ani-Monday block.

Wasn't that the one where this guy had gathered all the fighters to some facility out in the middle of nowhere, and was draining their powers? (I believe there was also a scene where this kid with unbelievable power K.O.ed Zangief)

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic