Forums

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Posts 3,801 to 3,820 of 11,967

CanisWolfred

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Any site besides Hulu where I can watch Binbogami-ga? These commercials are getting longer than usual, I swear.

Hulu is the worst site to watch anime ever. If it's not on youtube, watch it on Funimation's website...if it works. Which it usually doesn't.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

zendaia

thank you guys i will look those up

zendaia

CanisWolfred

Konata wrote:

The one anime off the top of my head with (as I remember.) No nudity...
Is Sgt. Frog.
(It's a really good anime, I think it's for both genders.)
I'm pretty sure it has no nudity....

I love anime, but most of the good ones have to be ruined with some sort of nudity!

The Beach episodes tend to have some minor nudity unfortunately...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Millenia

CanisWolfred wrote:

I recommend the Manga, Sailor Moon has a lot of Filler in the anime version. And most of it wasn't good. Sailor Moon has a decent story, it's just better when it's told faster instead of drawn out to hell.

The manga is better, but it lacks the personality and fun of the anime. I didn't feel as bonded with the characters. The manga is VERY different and better, but it doesn't mean the anime is bad. I personally think it's all good. There's not one episode I dislike. I actually finished the last episode not too long ago, so I started over and I'm almost done with the first season. I happen to enjoy it being drawn out to hell. but I will be the first to admit that I'm obsessed with the series so maybe I'm biased.

Edited on by Millenia

Millenia

DarkNinja9

zendaia wrote:

i like d.n. angel and angel beats i want to watch more anime shows but my parents wont allow me to see any nudity so what do u suggest me to watch other then dragon ball thingy.. so yeah plz comment below

that kinda is a tough one but i guess it also depends on how old you are that your parents wont allow you to(nothing wrong with it btw) but anyway you have to check the genres of the animes most comedy type have some ecchi scenes or fan service scenes

but heres the ones i can think of that i watched:

• full metal alchemist brother hood
  • Darker than black
  • His and her circumstances
  • get backers
  • gad guard
  • vision of escaflowne
  • angelic layer
  • yu yu hakusho
  • eureka 7
  • maid sama

not sure what you would find interesting but yeah

Edited on by DarkNinja9

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

Electricmastro

I'm currently watching Episode 5 of "A Certain Magical Index". Anyone else heard of that show?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

RR529

Just started the final arc in the Bleach manga!

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

CanisWolfred

Yeah...Baka and Test is probably the only known exception to my "if it has a good opening animation+music, I'll enjoy the show" rule. While its OP doesn't quite get me pumped, it does make it look more enjoyable than I found it to be.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

kkslider5552000

CanisWolfred wrote:

Yeah...Baka and Test is probably the only known exception to my "if it has a good opening animation+music, I'll enjoy the show" rule. While its OP doesn't quite get me pumped, it does make it look more enjoyable than I found it to be.

for me that series is Naruto Shippuden. Most of the OPs of the first series are so awesome, I wouldn't be surprised if they are partially responsible for the popularity of the series but the OPs of Shippuden are so bad. They remind of how bad J-Rock/J-pop can be. I think the 4th Opening has perhaps the lamest rock song I've ever heard, and that includes every Daughtry and Simple Plan song I've heard.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Beyond Good and Evil 2 better be happening! In the meanwhile though, here's a fun little Let's Play of the original. Think you'll like the game if you like Zelda!
LeT's PlAy BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

CanisWolfred

I've actually enjoyed the Naruto OPs as much as the show - They're cool at first, but they wear thin pretty quickly. Haven't seen the Shippuden ones yet. And Simple Plan has that one good song...I think....okay, nevermind.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

CanisWolfred

^It's a good song, but the vocalist's high pitched voice makes it difficult for me to enjoy. Seriously, it sounds like she sucked helium before singing that.

Actually, now that I think about it, I was not a fan of most One Piece openings after the first one (Amendment: usually the first opening is a proper judge of quality). The first one's really good, though.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

kkslider5552000

CanisWolfred wrote:

^It's a good song, but the vocalist's high pitched voice makes it difficult for me to enjoy. Seriously, it sounds like she sucked helium before singing that.

Actually, now that I think about it, I was not a fan of most One Piece Openings after the first one (Amendment: usually the first opening is a proper judge of quality). The first one's really good, though.

I actually really like it but the singer is pretty odd sounding.

I also agree that most of the One Piece openings aren't really that great. And yet somehow they last for like 50+ episodes at times.

Beyond Good and Evil 2 better be happening! In the meanwhile though, here's a fun little Let's Play of the original. Think you'll like the game if you like Zelda!
LeT's PlAy BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

Magikarp3

The first Naruto opening felt really camp-80's when I first heard it. The first ending was excellent though

Speaking of odd opening songs, everyone must see the Honey and Clover OP for themselves and revel in its hilarity. The show's actually rather excellent, but the OP has next to nothing to do with the show!

Edited on by Magikarp3

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

Nintengirl

I love Soul Eater's 1st opening (Haven't gotten to the 2nd one yet) and 1st ending. Didn't like the 2nd ending as much.

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic