General Discussion Forum

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Showing 10,101 to 10,120 of 10,486

AuthorMessage

Emaan

10,101. Posted:

Any Princess Jellyfish fans?

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

10,102. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

I was planning to watch that on Netflix! Looks good.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

10,103. Posted:

started reading Onepunch-man it's really good, though I didn't read many action mangas this one has some of the best art I've seen, I can clearly understand all that's happening without looking harder or having some character explain what's goiong on....

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

10,104. Posted:

Blue Exorcist is the definitive example of why anime should either stick exclusively to a mostly 1-to-1 adaptation or should know what they're doing from the beginning when trying to change it.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

10,105. Posted:

Up to date on One piece, at the fourth or fifth movie, only 12 more episodes until Bleach is fully dubbed, got nothing else to watch after that unless I watch some new seasons of animes that I was once up to date on.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

RR529

10,106. Posted:

Toonami Saturday night!

Attack on Titan - Missed it.

Bleach - WTH, a random filler episode? Apparently the Soul Society has the ability to import things from America, lol.

Space Dandy - Huh, the Gogol people actually got to be a part of the main story this time. Decent episode.

Naruto Shippuden - Typical end of an arc stuff. Celebration, solemn remembrance, looking to the future.

One Piece - One giant out of the way, Luffy kicking a**, and the CP9 people were assigning themselves power levels. Fun episode.

Blue Exorcist - Pretty fantastic action for the conclusion. Wait, did they just insinuate that "you know who's" actions weren't completely derived from evil...? (that's just f***** up. "He" isn't supposed to have "good intentions", even if he twists them up). Overall, as a series, though I gave it a lot of flak, I did like it. It was generally a good show with great animation, an interesting theme (though it had it's issues), and it had about the perfect mix of seriousness & laid back moments. I actually really liked the idea of mixing western & eastern cultural lore, which made it all the more disappointing that they went so deeply into incorporating the idea of the devil (and completely missing the point).

Batman - Didn't watch.

Black Lagoon - This was quite a heavy episode, but I can't wait until next week to see Revy & Ginji beat the s*** out of those lowlifes for what they're doing to that girl.

EDIT: Oh, and they showed a new promo for Gurren Lagaan, which starts next week. Can't wait!

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

10,107. Posted:

anime movies are way more fun with a friend

AuthorMessage

Astraea

10,108. Posted:

It's been recently announced that the series Working!! will receive a third anime season. http://www.otakutale.com/2014/working-anime-season-3-announced/
@Tobias95: I haven't watched it so I wouldn't know. However, based on your anime interests such as Love Lab and Tamako Market, I would recommend watching something like Acchi Kocchi (Place to Place) or Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions.

Edited on by Astraea

Capcom-Unity: BAKA

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

10,109. Posted:

Finaly ordered love Love lab on dvd :-D I realyhope they make a second season, cause its realy fun ^^

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage

Emaan

10,110. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Emaan wrote:

I was planning to watch that on Netflix! Looks good.

Watch it! I really enjoyed it. If you're into slice of life and comedy, I highly recommend :3

I've recently been getting into Tsuritama as well.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

10,111. Posted:

@Kuuko that's great! I really liked Working!!

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

10,112. Posted:

Tobias95 wrote:

Is Usagi drop good?

The anime is really nice. It's a cute little adventure of seeing the man (forgot his name) raising this little girl and growing less cold. The art style is really nice too. The manga has more controversial moments apparently but I never read it. I really enjoyed the anime.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

10,113. Posted:

I'm amused that another insane shonen anime with Kill in the title is around already. That was quick.

AuthorMessage

Astraea

10,114. Posted:

If you're talking about Akame ga Kill! I find that anime to be more gory and awkward than Kill la Kill!, but maybe because it lacks the slightly deformed art style. Akame ga Kill's random comedy and fan service amongst the bloodshed feels completely out of place (in my opinion). Well, at least it's self aware of the fan service.

Capcom-Unity: BAKA

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

10,115. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

anime movies are way more fun with a friend

Anime in general is more fun with a friend (or a group of friends), at least for me.

Console Usernames: Rc

Not an "LOL" this time, but pretty cool.

Ashley is best AT.

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Best Thing Ever

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

10,116. Posted:

Watching Pacific Rim for the first time! Why am I posting it here, yeah!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

10,117. Posted:

I finally watched the second CCS movie! I decided to skip the first one since it's just a self contained fun story. The Sealed Card was a fun film. The main reason to watch this film really is to get closure for Sakura and Syaoran's relationship. I felt they started the tease for Sakura expressing her feelings way too early and so it was dragged out too much. Animation was very nice though and the soundtrack was amazing as always. I liked the plot too, it was a creative way to throw another Clow Card into the mix. Some fights were much better than I expected too.

My main huge gripe was Kero's voice! It's completely different. They took the voice of another character and gave it to him, and I swear it changes three times throughout the film! I can't hold this against the film, however, since this is only a problem with the Spanish dub I saw. So it's more of a personal gripe. Especially since I love Kero's voice. :( It didn't hamper my enjoyment too much in the end.

It felt like a episode just longer and in a grander scale. While it wasn't as great as I would have liked it's still enjoyable and I loved it. If only for the ending. So cute! Hurray for Sakrua~

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

10,118. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Why am I posting it here, yeah!

Dangerously close to adding this to my signature.

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

10,119. Posted:

they are having an anime games sale on the psn store. i bought pirate warriors 2 for 7.50 O_O...i still haven't finished the first one do XD

My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH
Just got a WiiU if you added me on 3ds feel free to add me on this too.

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

AuthorMessage

Althoff

10,120. Posted:

So I'm kind of a casual anime watcher, but I've been having an itch to start another series. What do you guys recommend off of the Netflix instant selection of anime? I've seen Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online, and Cowboy Bebop (though that one isn't on Netflix).

Go Nintendo!