Forums

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Posts 10,101 to 10,120 of 11,797

tobibra

Finaly ordered love Love lab on dvd I realyhope they make a second season, cause its realy fun ^^

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

Emaan

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Any Princess Jellyfish fans?

I was planning to watch that on Netflix! Looks good.

Watch it! I really enjoyed it. If you're into slice of life and comedy, I highly recommend :3

I've recently been getting into Tsuritama as well.

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

GuSolarFlare

@Kuuko that's great! I really liked Working!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Retro_on_theGo

Tobias95 wrote:

Is Usagi drop good?

The anime is really nice. It's a cute little adventure of seeing the man (forgot his name) raising this little girl and growing less cold. The art style is really nice too. The manga has more controversial moments apparently but I never read it. I really enjoyed the anime.

kkslider5552000

I'm amused that another insane shonen anime with Kill in the title is around already. That was quick.

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

Neptune

If you're talking about Akame ga Kill! I find that anime to be more gory and awkward than Kill la Kill!, but maybe because it lacks the slightly deformed art style. Akame ga Kill's random comedy and fan service amongst the bloodshed feels completely out of place (in my opinion). Well, at least it's self aware of the fan service.

Neptune

Spoony_Tech

Watching Pacific Rim for the first time! Why am I posting it here, yeah!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

I finally watched the second CCS movie! I decided to skip the first one since it's just a self contained fun story. The Sealed Card was a fun film. The main reason to watch this film really is to get closure for Sakura and Syaoran's relationship. I felt they started the tease for Sakura expressing her feelings way too early and so it was dragged out too much. Animation was very nice though and the soundtrack was amazing as always. I liked the plot too, it was a creative way to throw another Clow Card into the mix. Some fights were much better than I expected too.

My main huge gripe was Kero's voice! It's completely different. They took the voice of another character and gave it to him, and I swear it changes three times throughout the film! I can't hold this against the film, however, since this is only a problem with the Spanish dub I saw. So it's more of a personal gripe. Especially since I love Kero's voice. It didn't hamper my enjoyment too much in the end.

It felt like a episode just longer and in a grander scale. While it wasn't as great as I would have liked it's still enjoyable and I loved it. If only for the ending. So cute! Hurray for Sakrua~

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

ELI-ASH

they are having an anime games sale on the psn store. i bought pirate warriors 2 for 7.50 O_O...i still haven't finished the first one do XD

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Althoff

So I'm kind of a casual anime watcher, but I've been having an itch to start another series. What do you guys recommend off of the Netflix instant selection of anime? I've seen Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online, and Cowboy Bebop (though that one isn't on Netflix).

Go Nintendo!

Retro_on_theGo

Cowboy Bebop is always the first anime I recommended new viewers to watch and out of those three it's the best in my opinion. Attack on Titan is intense and supposed to thrill so if you're looking for something more like that check it out. Sword Art Online is purely worth watching for the action and animation alone. Everything else is questionable. Cowboy Bebop has great music, great character, great comedic moments, great fights, and great emotional moments.m

Spoony_Tech

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Cowboy Bebop is always the first anime I recommended new viewers to watch and out of those three it's the best in my opinion. Attack on Titan is intense and supposed to thrill so if you're looking for something more like that check it out. Sword Art Online is purely worth watching for the action and animation alone. Everything else is questionable. Cowboy Bebop has great music, great character, great comedic moments, great fights, and great emotional moments.m

He wasn't looking for your opinion on those 3 lol. He wanted suggestions and those are the ones he watched!

I say Trigun or Rurouni Kenshin. Both have action, comedy, and nice art! Both don't have deep stories that will confuse you either.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

Holy crap I misread that so bad. LOL sorry! Well going off those three I'd say Yu Yu Hakusho would be a great anime to watch next. Although it's pretty darn long. (Not on Netflix). Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood is a fantastic anime on Netflix though.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

Neptune

The newest chapter of Onepunch-Man finally gave King a proper introduction. I can't wait for the next one. I've already read the webcomic before so I know it's going to be hilarious. XD

Neptune

mamp

This week's RWBY was awesome!!!. Also Yang's power was pretty sweet but now I'm wondering what Blake's special power is.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

ELI-ASH

Looks like the season 6 voyage 2 set of One Piece comes out on November 18. Same day as voyage 1! So i guess that amazon exclusive deal was a one time thing, thats a relief.

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Socar

You guys think that the pokemon anime is getting any better or worse. Knowing that the show won't end seeing that its based on the games, Its still completely different than it is on the anime. Why did they ever decide to remove Brock or Misty or heck even make team rocket serious? What were they thinking when doing this?

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

http://bittypix.blogspot.com

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic