General Discussion Forum

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Showing 10,081 to 10,100 of 10,459

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

10,081. Posted:

Big news folks, Love lab is now aviable on dvd in America :-D

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

10,082. Posted:

Tobias95 wrote:

Big news folks, Love lab

contradiction?

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

10,083. Posted:

@kkslider5552000 Love lab is one of my favorite animes. Its my favorite comedy at least. I have been waiting for this since I saw the anime on crunchyroll :)

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

AuthorMessage

mamp

10,084. Posted:

So anyone else see the latest Sailor Moon Crystal. I was wondering if I was the only one who thought Sailor Mars's face kept looking kinda off throughout the episode?

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

10,085. Posted:

Sailor Moon Crystal has been pretty disappointing because of the animation.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

10,086. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

The transformation sequences is the worst part of it.

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

10,087. Posted:

Hunter x Hunter is on Netflix now

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

10,088. Posted:

@kkslider5552000 i been buying the One Piece sets. I got part 4 & 5 of season 4 and part 1 & 2 of season 5. that last set i got for 13 bucks very cheap but i as i watched it i realize why. 50% of it is a recap filler of everyones first appearance/arc(even Robins which just aired 6 or so episodes before). they always have filler episodes before a new arc begins but since Enies Lobby is a direct continuation of the previous arc they had to squeeze them somewhere in the middle.

My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH
Just got a WiiU if you added me on 3ds feel free to add me on this too.

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

10,089. Posted:

ELI-ASH wrote:

@kkslider5552000 i been buying the One Piece sets. I got part 4 & 5 of season 4 and part 1 & 2 of season 5. that last set i got for 13 bucks very cheap but i as i watched it i realize why. 50% of it is a recap filler of everyones first appearance/arc(even Robins which just aired 6 or so episodes before). they always have filler episodes before a new arc begins but since Enies Lobby is a direct continuation of the previous arc they had to squeeze them somewhere in the middle.

I realize why it's a thing. I just find it to be a mix of mildly amusing and mildly annoying that they included it in the DVD when it didn't matter to me if they skipped them.

Also at this rate I'm buying them I'll actually be watching One Piece episodes I've never seen (early?) next year! :O

It only took me 5 years. :O

Edited on by kkslider5552000

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

10,090. Posted:

You mean compare to the Toonami broadcast? Yup way ahead. if my math is correct Thriller bark should start to air in Toonami sometime in 2016...O_o

My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH
Just got a WiiU if you added me on 3ds feel free to add me on this too.

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

10,091. Posted:

Actually, I watched the fansubs way back in 2007 but stopped for the sake of official releases and to this day I have not seen anything past like episode 330 or anything past it in the manga (though I know a few things).

AuthorMessage

Blast

10,092. Posted:

I've been watching Kenichi: History's Mightiest Disciple for a while via Netflix. Man... this show is GOOD.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

mamp

10,093. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

IDK I thought Sailor Mars had a really cool transformation way better than the old one.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

RR529

10,094. Posted:

Blast wrote:

I've been watching Kenichi: History's Mightiest Disciple for a while via Netflix. Man... this show is GOOD.

Yeah, I've been reading the manga (all caught up with Japan), and I really like it. At times it can seem to drag, but it's mostly paced really well, and it has some of the best in depth explanation & attention to detail to the martial arts I've seen in a manga since Rurouni Kenshin.

Granted, due to the fanservicy design of every single female character in the series (though it seems to have been toned down in the anime, based upon the few episodes I've seen), I can understand why it hasn't gained the same kind of popularity as other current long running Shonen series, but that's really a shame, since it really is a good series.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Blast

10,095. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Blast wrote:

Yeah, I've been reading the manga (all caught up with Japan), and I really like it. At times it can seem to drag, but it's mostly paced really well, and it has some of the best in depth explanation & attention to detail to the martial arts I've seen in a manga since Rurouni Kenshin.

Granted, due to the fanservicy design of every single female character in the series (though it seems to have been toned down in the anime, based upon the few episodes I've seen), I can understand why it hasn't gained the same kind of popularity as other current long running Shonen series, but that's really a shame, since it really is a good series.

Hmmm.... where can I find the manga series? I'll gladly read it.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

10,096. Posted:

Are you guys exited for the upcoming Tamako Market dvdset?

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

10,097. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Blast wrote:

might try the manga, I loved the anime but I watched it in the time I disliked mangas(for being colorless)

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

10,098. Posted:

mamp wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

IDK I thought Sailor Mars had a really cool transformation way better than the old one.

Well, I'm not going to lie that out of the 3 scouts we've seen so far Mars is the best. Let's do a comparison of Mars because why the hell not?
The choreograph is pretty much identical to one another, but the 3D model of Mars looks terrible, why does it look plastic? I know that's nitpicking, but that's just atrocious with the way they made her, Moon and Mercury look.

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

RR529

10,099. Posted:

@Blast & @GuSolarFlare, I was reading it at MangaFox (the only manga reader that worked on my 3DS), but they just recently got rid of a bunch of there stuff... (including this series).

I imagine you'd be able to find it on a number of other online manga readers, though.

Also, there are 2 different versions of the manga. The first is Ryozanpaku History's Strongest Disciple, which runs for 40 something chapters, but then for some reason he decided to completely reboot the series from the beginning (maybe once he got a grander idea of where to take it), and came out with History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, which not only completely re-imagines the events of the previous series, but it goes on to be so much more. It's 550+ chapters and still ongoing, and is the series the anime is based on.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

10,100. Posted:

Is Usagi drop good?