Forums

Topic: Anime & Manga (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Posts 10,021 to 10,040 of 11,967

JC10101

Anybody here know where to buy season 2 of code geass? I can't seem to find it.

3DS: 4425 1513 9879
Wii U : JC10101
Part of team EXP gaming! I main Ness and Sheik~

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

JC10101 wrote:

Dude, I see it at both FYEs near me all the time. What's killing me is that I can never find the first season...

EDIT: Here you go: http://www.fye.com/s/product/3027672/Code-Geass-Lelouch-of-th...

Er...buy soon.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

JC10101

CanisWolfred wrote:

JC10101 wrote:

Dude, I see it at both FYEs near me all the time. What's killing me is that I can never find the first season...

Thank you so much for that! I got the first season on amazon for 40$.

Edited on by JC10101

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

JC10101 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

JC10101 wrote:

I checked there website and they want 400$ for R2. I got the first season on amazon for 40$.

You didn't look hard enough. Not that they have an even remotely decent website, but still.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

JC10101

CanisWolfred wrote:

JC10101 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

JC10101 wrote:

I checked there website and they want 400$ for R2. I got the first season on amazon for 40$.

You didn't look hard enough. Not that they have an even remotely decent website, but still.

You found it for me. I was looking at Blue Ray.

Twitter:

moomoo

Didn't Funimation aquire the rights to Code Geass? I would think a re-release is in the works.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

kaiserwave

Hunter-D wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Next I guess I'll try...One-Punch Man. Been meaning to get to that for a while now, and I see that they finally have the first few volumes out on the Viz App. I think they're on sale, too...for $5. Not much of a sale, but better than $7.

Haven't read it yet, but I have read Eyeshield 21 (the artist for that series). Yusuke Murata is my favourite manga artist. Besides One-Punch Man he's done loads of celebratory drawings for other series, special events/anniversaries for Shonen Jump, and other requests. I just absolutely adore his art!

Bought the Field of Colors artbook a while back and always find myself returning to it time and again.
Someone took pictures of their copy, take a look: http://curry23.deviantart.com/journal/Photos-Eyeshield-21-Fie...

That was beautiful, thanks for sharing with us. Love his work for Eyeshield 21, is definitely one of my favorite sports manga of all time. YA-HA!! .

Edited on by kaiserwave

kaiserwave

RR529

Figured out what's wrong with Manga Fox. They took down all manga that have been licensed, leaving them with little.

Confusing though, because they apparently keep getting new chapters in every day, even though they're not there...

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

CanisWolfred

RR529 wrote:

Figured out what's wrong with Manga Fox. They took down all manga that have been licensed, leaving them with little.

Confusing though, because they apparently keep getting new chapters in every day, even though they're not there...

They've done that for quite a while. They simply update the chapter names. Mangafox isn't really worth it, but I don't recall anyone else having a mobile version.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

TheKingOfTown

So guys...
Dubbed or subbed?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

CanisWolfred

TheKingOfTown wrote:

So guys...
Dubbed or subbed?

If it's been released by Funimation or Bandai = Dubbed.

If it's been released by anyone else = Subbed, unless the dub is hilarious and the show isn't that good anyways.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

kkslider5552000

CanisWolfred wrote:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

So guys...
Dubbed or subbed?

If it's been released by anyone else = Subbed, unless the dub is hilarious and the show isn't that good anyways.

Viz sometimes gets it right.

Beyond Good and Evil 2 better be happening! In the meanwhile though, here's a fun little Let's Play of the original. Think you'll like the game if you like Zelda!
LeT's PlAy BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

CanisWolfred

kkslider5552000 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

So guys...
Dubbed or subbed?

Viz sometimes gets it right.

Bleach was Viz, right? So I guess you're right, but I hardly ever watch anything from Viz anymore...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

kkslider5552000

Might as well....

Attack on Titan: Eren got tired and took a nap essentially. :3 Also, everyone else actually did things, which was appreciated.
Bleach: Skipped because **** Bleach.
Space Dandy: I literally can't think of another anime that had any level of school focus that wasn't about the school uniforms and senpais and such. Like this show is really aware of its western audience. And then it's kinda a musical episode. It was kinda this weird mix of good and so bad it's good, even though I know the latter was mostly intentional. More anime could use Rocky montages.
Naruto Shippuden: Skipped, but it's a good episode from what I remember. Actually had pacing unlike most of the early parts of this series.
One Piece: This arc has been hyped, and rightly so. Though of course, none of the action really happened yet. But next time (or maybe the time after that), prepare yourself. Also Chopper believing in Sniper King is actually the best thing. : DDDDDDDDDD
Blue Exorcist: It's amazing how rushed this is. I refuse to believe even the people who wrote this were satisfied by it. Best described to me as "This is like a great conclusion to an entirely different series". Also, everyone gets attacked by creepy CGI.
Batman: I can't even pretend to care, and no one else does either. SKIPPED.
Black Lagoon: I love how Revy being nice has this weird mix of her trying to put on a veneer of toughness on and just acting like herself.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Beyond Good and Evil 2 better be happening! In the meanwhile though, here's a fun little Let's Play of the original. Think you'll like the game if you like Zelda!
LeT's PlAy BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

GuSolarFlare

subbed, I'm not really good at listening to english and most dubs in my language suck(actually I can't even remember one that's good)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

RR529

Yeah, sorry about not doing my usual Toonami thing last night. Had something to fix afterwards, and it was time for bed by the time I was finished with it.

What I will say, however, is that I'm surprised by the promotion of Batman over Black Lagoon. I honestly don't know why they decided to do that...

EDIT: Oh, and since it hasn't been mentioned, they also reviewed Watch_Dogs last night: 8/10.

Edited on by RR529

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

TheKingOfTown

That new Space Dandy episode was... uh....

I don't even know.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic