Showing 1 to 20 of 46
1. Posted: Wed 30th Sep 2009 06:12 BST
i know your previous one was this dude, but i can't remember exactly what color his background was, so I made this for you. you can edit it to however you had it before if you want. :3
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
2. Posted: Wed 30th Sep 2009 12:18 BST
Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread
3. Posted: Wed 30th Sep 2009 14:16 BST
Thank you very much, Black Dragon.
I like the clay figures, too, Wario, but I don't think they give the same impression as an avatar. He looks silly and harmless, doesn't quite capture his personality from the game.
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
4. Posted: Wed 30th Sep 2009 23:40 BST
What happened? Adam lost his original avatar? I'm confused.
5. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 00:09 BST
Hooray! Flint is finally back! Way to go theblackdragon!
Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart
6. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 00:12 BST
You took the words right out of my mouth...
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
7. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 00:12 BST
It's a cowboy. Amazing.
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
8. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 00:26 BST
@Adam: You should move him down some. Too much chest and too close to the top of the avi.
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
9. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 00:33 BST
Too much chest
I've never heard a man say that before.
10. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 00:34 BST
pixelman wrote:Too much chestI've never heard a man say that before.
I am only a pixel man.
11. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 00:37 BST
That's a nice avatar you made, theblackdragon. And at the same time, that is a very nice avatar you have, Adam.
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
R.I.P. James Horner
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
24 and proud =)
To each their own
12. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 00:51 BST
13. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 00:53 BST
@warioswoods: That's... disturbing.
14. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 00:55 BST
Check out my avatar.
15. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 00:56 BST
VGM = Video Game Musician http://twitter.com/VGP94
16. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 00:57 BST
@warioswoods: Aren't you leaving someone out?
17. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 00:58 BST
That is so beautiful. So, that is what true love looks like.EDIT: Awesome addition pixelman!
Edited on Thu 1st October, 2009 @ 00:59 by WolfRamHeart
18. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 00:58 BST
19. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 01:02 BST
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
20. Posted: Thu 1st Oct 2009 01:08 BST
I agree, that's just beautiful! warioswoods ftw!
EDIT: I think Nintendo Life should incorporate that picture into their logo, totally.
Edited on Thu 1st October, 2009 @ 01:12 by Machu