Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 1,183

Spoony_Tech

Oh its on now!! One more part to the bet. Loser has to update his signature to lavish praise to the winner!

I also left you a present in my sig!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JayArr

Alright, Sig is in too but added line has to be bolded. Get your popcorn ready.....cause this gun b gud. >:]

Man Pants time, shizz just got real.

Edited on by JayArr

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

JeanLuc_Vaycard

The matchup continues today!

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Aviator

Untitled

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Lol Foster single handedly carrying that lead for Tech.

Spoony_Tech

Tell me about it! Im hoping for at least another touchdown from him! Its looking like I might need Stafford to shred the bears defense and I doubt that will happen again!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

For those that care I'm up 50-33 going into the second half of games. I've only got three players left where Jayarr has 5 and two are key players. This might not be decided till Monday night when Jayarrs last player goes. At least that's what I'm hoping for!! Think of this as half time.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I've got a good chance to win this week. 26 point lead and we each have 3 players left including Rice baby

TheBaconator

@Tony_Vayza
How could you play Tenn's D against Carolina and get away with it like that. That's just pure luck.
Don't matter anyway, the Eagles lost which means I lose.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

JeanLuc_Vaycard

lol dude Cam still has a lot of turnovers this year despite his great rookie season. He has nearly as many interceptions as TDs. Granted I didn't expect a blowout, but I still didn't think the Titans D was too bad a play. lol it happens dude and a lot of fantasy football is luck. Sorry you got nothing man from Vick and Sproles, so it wasn't just my Titans D. Big Ben did alright, Dez and even my kicker did decent. Sorry you are so heated.

y2josh

well it looks like the warriors are gonna blow me out. darn.

y2josh

JayArr

Looks like its gonna be down to the wire and on Tom Brady's shoulders. Interestingly enough someone Tech traded to me this year. Sucks two of my WR went down with injuries mid-game. I have no clue what is up with Gore. Just hope Stafford keeps getting owned.

@josh - yeah, Warriors went ham today. O.O

JeanLuc_Vaycard

OOOOO can jay score 15 points for the victory with Tom Brady? Tech is done. Both teams have had a goose egg or two. This is getting srs!

Spoony_Tech

I'd say it is but Jay needs 20 to tie and I like my chances him going up against the jets. Still I had a feeling I should have went with the quarterback I traded Jay with. I would be sitting in much better shape right now!!

Edit: Correction to above post. Jayarr's player goes tonight. Wow I guess I might not sleep well tonight! Go Jets!!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Yeah when i posted that it was a 15 point lead. I posted too early. This makes things even more interesting now. With Brady you never know if hes going to have one of those godly games. Hopefully not to Welker D:.

JayArr

>:]

Spoony_Tech

Congratulations Jayarr!! Done in by the player we traded for. If only I would have played the player I got from you. Oh well it was fun and thanks for being a good sport! (hoping to avoid much embarrassment)

MERG said:

theblackdragon

@JR: congrats! i would've made the change tonight, but the image link you PM'd me was busted somehow and i couldn't get it to display, it's really weird. is it possible for you to send me a direct URL to the image itself instead of copy/pasting the weird display-image-and-link-back-to-site code? i'll be able to change everything over tomorrow afternoon :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

JayArr

Tech101 wrote:

(hoping to avoid much embarrassment)

I'm afraid that isn't an option. xD It was a good match (albeit an ugly one). Glad it came down the wire and added suspense instead of being a blow-out. Enjoy your account make-over and maybe we'll meet again in the play offs.

@tbd - Re-sent the proper avatar. Once again thanks for doing this for us, you're the best! :3

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.