Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 901 to 920 of 1,183

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Ray Rice is back this week though. If I could just fricken play the right QB per week too i might be able to get another win. Oh and my players stay healthy. This is my week! I'm coming back.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Spoony_Tech

I like your quarterback throwing to my receiver so please play him!

You do have a good team since I was just looking at it however you just don't seem to have them all play good at the same time. This actually might be a tough match up for me this week. I don't think my kicker and defense are going for 44 combined points again!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Thanks TBD I will keep doing them.

TheBaconator

By golly, I better win this week, because there is absolutely no chance of me winning next week with Vick and Welker out of the picture.

Edited on by TheBaconator

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

JayArr

I go up against the juggernaut and he has the most disgustingly awesome matchups ever. Josh could score 200 points this week.
o________o

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I can feel it. My team is going to stop being inconsistent and get me a win. Plus there is no way Oakland D can pull a tampa bay this week right? RIGHT!? (sweat)

Spoony_Tech

ballkirby1 wrote:

By golly, I better win this week, because there is absolutely no chance of me winning next week with Vick and Welker out of the picture.

I haven't looked yet but I sure hope I play you next week LOL!

Look on paper it doesn't look good for me this week. However I haven't looked good on paper any week so far. If I can just get 25-30 points from my receivers and tightend ill be happy.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LordTendoboy

Holy crap, the Detroit Lions are actually doing good this season. I'm shocked. Decades of losses and all of a sudden they turn around like this? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Aviator

Jay. not. losing??

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Aviator wrote:

Jay. not. losing??

lol nope im the big loser this year right now along with a couple of others with the same record. I was the top team throughout the season last year and now im at the bottom.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

tendoboy1984 wrote:

Holy crap, the Detroit Lions are actually doing good this season. I'm shocked. Decades of losses and all of a sudden they turn around like this? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!

Stafford healthy + improved offensive line + improved defense + Chokemo throwing 3 interceptions in the second half = winning season. (Had to throw that Romo comment in there again lol)

Spoony_Tech

Kainard wrote:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

Stafford healthy + improved offensive line + improved defense + Chokemo throwing 3 interceptions in the second half = winning season. (Had to throw that Romo comment in there again lol)

After all those high first round picks you would have thought it would have happened much sooner. Sadly some of those first round picks under the Matt millon era aren't even in the league any more. Three of their first round picks are now the corner stone of the team and they could actually be a good team for a very long time. Two of those were the number one picks! Your hawks need one or two more bad years and hopefully it will be the same outcome for them in the coming years.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Yeah the biggest problem is the Hawks beyond atrocious offensive line. Many would have said Tarvaris, who is bad but hes always having to scramble and get the ball off because that awful O line can't stop anything. Hopefully Whitehurst will be a better answer, as he was more impressive in the preseason than Tarvaris, but still, he didn't hold the reigns well in place of Hasselbeck last year when he was hurt, plus again the offensive line isn't going to allow him to show off much of his ability. The defense is actually "ok", and our running backs aren't as bad as they seem with Lynch, Washington and Forsett. You can't run well with a bad O line though either lol. Even if Seattle does improve right now though I don't think anyone in the NFC west will stop the 49ers right now. They are looking pretty legit.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Ugh that career long Fred Jackson run was sickening. lol im becoming the punching bag of the league.

Spoony_Tech

Kainard wrote:

Ugh that career long Fred Jackson run was sickening. lol im becoming the punching bag of the league.

And to think he was my3rd running back I picked. Best pick for my team so far. Its far from over though.

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Oh yeah! 101 yard kickoff return TD for Oakland! Still alive baby!

TheBaconator

I think I'm going to win this week...alright.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

y2josh

@JayArr: Well, I didn't score 200 points sadly. Your kicker could win it for you. Good luck!

y2josh

Spoony_Tech

I love it when I don't need Sunday night or Monday night games to win! You had me on edge there for a bit kainard. Now on to next week where I don't have to face welker or vick!

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.