Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 861 to 880 of 1,183

TheBaconator

Does anyone want to trade a RB for Hightower? I just need to have another consistent running back on my team especially for next week.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Spoony_Tech

I think jayarr's @itch would be a good name. LOL!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JayArr

Looks good on you Kain. LMAO xD

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

TheBaconator

Won't that stick for 90 days?

Spoony_Tech

That's actually really scary!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JayArr

He only has to wear awful, yet hilariously shameful, name for a week. No 90 days. unfortunately lol.

[puts on his glasses and reads from the Chronicles of NintendoLife History]
In olden times the only people who could change usernames were NL Administrators. Users would e-mail them for name changes constantly and eventually it became such a burden they implemented a one name change per 90 day rule. Quite awhile after that they added the feature that allows users to change their own names every once with a 90 day waiting period. Though to this day Administrators still retain the power to change names if needed.
[closes book]

So Kain and I worked out with theblackdragon to make a temporary one week name change of shame for the loser. We made a the same bet for the SuperBowl this year and I lost. I spent a whole week here as "TurdFerguson". D: So big thank you to theblackdragon for letting us have a bit of fun. n_n It's going to be a fun week. >:]

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

grenworthshero

Dangit, I wish I'd have signed up for NL's Fantasy league this year. I have a fantasy football team, but with some random league with my roommate. Also,
Go Pack, go!

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Tomorrow morning I start lineup changes if I see bye week players or injured players in peoples lineups. So far everyone has been pretty active.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

TheBaconator

Gmls is still starting 3 players with a bye week. However, he can fill in all the positions with people on his bench. (Which are actually better players)

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Yeah I check all the rosters. I wont make changes until an hour before kickoff though to give people time to make their own changes.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

10/09 Changes for GMLS since he had three players on bye in his roster. Benched Brandon Marshall for Hakeem Nicks, Torrey Smith for Santonio Holmes and Baltimore Defense for Saints D

Spoony_Tech

That's really disapointing from the former champ!

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Go Jason Campbell keep getting my kicker 50 yard field goals!

Looks like the Vikings finally realized who to get the ball to!

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Hang on Hawks! Hold them Giants

Spoony_Tech

Sorry vay I needed that touchdown!

MERG said:

TheBaconator

How come all my players are pathetic until I drop them or bench them?

JeanLuc_Vaycard

YES interception return TD Seahawks!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.