Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 841 to 860 of 1,183

Mr_Trill_281

dallas cowboys still team but daz played well when we played dead skins lol romo did his things to he even had time to teach rookies.

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

JayArr

Hey Vay,

Untitled

You picking up what I'm putting down?

lmao at this new topic title xD

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Spoony_Tech

Hey its Ben Worthlessburger! Hey as I see it there are 6 people in last place.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Hey I do the best I can when more points have been scored against me than any other team. lmao and that wink is creepy. I feel Big Ben undressing me with his eyes! You's goin down Jay!

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

TheBaconator

I think if you had titled this forum like you are now when we were recruiting other players, we would of had at least 20 more people in our league.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

JayArr

Haha, I do love the new titles. xD Didn't notice this most recent one. Kain and I have worked out a username bet this week. Whoever wins between our head to head this week gets to decide what the losers NL username will be for a week. Much shame and embarrassment is on the line. D:

It's gonna be good. >:]

Spoony_Tech

I thought you were stuck with a new name for 6 months!? Great job on the bet though! Jayarr your team better finally show up or Brady go for 65 points all by himself!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JayArr

"I have a good feeling about this." ~ famous Star Wars quote

Corbs

I'm just stoked my Lions are actually winning. How long will it hold up, I wonder. LOL

Plain old gamer :)

y2josh

@Corbs: I hope they can keep it up for this week at least, BOOOOO DALLAS

y2josh

Spoony_Tech

Corbs wrote:

I'm just stoked my Lions are actually winning. How long will it hold up, I wonder. LOL

You mean our lions!

I hate when 90% of my team goes in the first set of games. I need to get a Hugh lead and hold on. I mean really only a kicker in the second set of games!

MERG said:

TheBaconator

The Texans are getting ripped off with all these penalties called on them. My defense should have 20 something points now, but every turnover and touchdown included a penalty by the Texans to offset it.
Also, I had no idea Torain was still on Washington. He is taking all my Hightower carries.

Edited on by TheBaconator

y2josh

@JayArr: It sucks when Yahoo tells you a player isn't going to play at all and then does, doesn't it? (Frank Gore)

y2josh

TheBaconator

My team is just like Philly. Extremely over-rated and gonna have a 1-3 record.

JayArr

@Josh - I saw he was gonna play and debated putting him in. He played like garbage the last 2 weeks while dinged up so I figured this week would be the same. I was wrong. I leave so many points on the bench every week. It's kinda my thing. =P

That Lions game was a thing of beauty in the second half. Especially their defense. I went from 3 points to 20 just like that thanks to Tony Choke-mo. n_n

Speaking of Philly sucking, check out this awesome pass er, fumble by Ronnie Brown. Stupidity at its finest.
Untitled

Edited on by JayArr

JayArr

Godgers Mode was activated. 53 points. O.O

TheBaconator

I'm going to have probably the second most points in the league, but have a 1-3 record. YIPPEE!!!
At least I will be the best of the worst.

Spoony_Tech

The battle against jayarr and kainard is going down to the wire! Looks good for jayarr but the colts are so bad that Tampa's defense could get that many points. Lol for a tie!!

In other developments. My receiving core (including te ) was just awful. 8 points between 4 players.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Corbs wrote:

lol not to mention that game yesterday when the Lions came back to destroy the Cowboys and watching Chokemo throw 3 interceptions had me laughing so hard. I got nothing but sh** from my brother in law and his friend about how much the Seahawks sucked and how Romo is basically the second coming of christ, only to watch them crumble in the second half and blow it. Seahawks lost too but that game was expected to be a blowout and we almost came back and won that game. lol it was so fun requoting stuff they were saying before the second half of that Cowboys game.

On another note Jay has got me sweating. lol its possible I could come back but i highly doubt it. I need them to pull another patriots D like I did last year to Ball where they had like two defensive TDs.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.