Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 441 to 460 of 1,183

JayArr

Peyton Hillis is a man.

My lose streak continues. v_v At least my Browns stomped a mud hole in those Patriots.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

y2josh

Watching Collie get put on a stretcher makes me hate the Eagles a little more.

y2josh

TheBaconator

I think the only purpose of the Browns is to upset teams that have a chance of winning it all.
This Colts game is ridiculous, too. How many stupid penalties can the refs call on the Eagles in one drive? Nobody knows! It's like how the refs biased calls helped the Jets beat the Lions.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Fantasy wise im doing great, but this is a sad two weeks of being a Seahawks fan. Getting blown out was bad enough last week, but now we suck even worse this week. No Hasselbeck, Whitehurst shouldn't even be a third stringer, fumbles everywhere and no defense. Lol 35 points in the first half. I think I go hang myself now lol.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

y2josh

@Vay: I like it cause im a Giants fan, but I dislike it cause I have the Seahawks defense HAHA

y2josh

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Looks like Josh is finally going to move out of 10th place. Congrats man.

ShinRPGGamer

Yeeeeaaaahhhh I'm going to lose this time and what makes it worse is that I have to face the headbashers next week.

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

Spoony_Tech

Gmls719 wrote:

Yeeeeaaaahhhh I'm going to lose this time and what makes it worse is that I have to face the headbashers next week.

First of all my team is nothing to fear! I've just hit a lucky streak. I thought I was going to loose the last 2 weeks. Second thing is you are far from losing this week you still have two players to go!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheBaconator

Ain't I a Stinker...I'm like a leech to this league, ya' can't shake me.

ShinRPGGamer

Tech101 wrote:

Gmls719 wrote:

First of all my team is nothing to fear! I've just hit a lucky streak. I thought I was going to loose the last 2 weeks. Second thing is you are far from losing this week you still have two players to go!

Sadly for me, the Cowboys are facing the Packers and Kirby just happens to have the Packers defence, so even if I do have two players left they are likely not going to pull it off for me.

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

Spoony_Tech

Well I went back to my team The first two weeks and only have left about 40% of the players I original drafted. Hillis was a Great pick up this year. Came out of no where! About 20% of my team came from trades with JayArr. Thanks! Just saying with a few good moves you can greatly improve your teams. I will see you in the playoffs JayArr. This time it should be very fun!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheBaconator

See him in the playoffs? He's got to hope someone above him goes on a losing streak for that to happen. (That'll probably be me. Watch Cincinnati go crazy against the Steelers tonight. It'll happen)

Edited on by TheBaconator

Spoony_Tech

Not true top 8 teams go to the playoffs!!

MERG said:

TheBaconator

Then why does it only show 4 when you click on the playoff schedule?

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I just changed it. I thought in the beginning I made it 8, but it was in fact 4. It is top 8 teams now. Thanks for bringing this up. Like I said, first year as a commish.

Spoony_Tech

vay said top 8 teams. Maybe it for four match ups.

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Yeah its 8. Apparently I didn't have it set up that way in the beginning when I thought I did. Kirby was right because thats how the rules were set on yahoo. All fixed now though.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Guys don't forget about the Thursday night game this week. Baltimore @ Atlanta, so if you guys have players you want to play for these teams get them in. Actually there is a Thursday night game for the remainder of the season, so pay attention a little more from here on out if you have Thursday nighters.

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Special credit goes out to Headbashers/Tech by the way. He has the most points scored against him and is in third place. I have the least but at the same time ive scored more points by far than anyone. Hard to say how things would go if schedules were different.

Spoony_Tech

Wow I didn't know that. Its because when I lose its by a lot! Vay I think you almost doubled my score when we played! LOL.

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.