Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 421 to 440 of 1,183

Spoony_Tech

Im still very much in a heated battle. Still ill take a 30 points lead going into Monday night!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ShinRPGGamer

...I feel like there are only 4 teams (inculding myself) that really care about this anymore. Anyone else feel like this?

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

Spoony_Tech

I almost agree! But there is only 4 teams that need to be fixed every week. 5 of us are on sometimes. JayArr most be busy but he seems to be setting his team every week. And Josh is trying to win!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

y2josh

@ballkirby: I think it would be hilarious enough if i won as it is.

@Gmls: I try every week. My team just seems to suck it up 90% of the time. I beat JayArr last week with over 130 points. This week, well you see.

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

TheBaconator

My game was closer than I thought it was going to be. Brees and Colston got 33 points, which means I only won by 8 and not 41.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

JayArr

October has been a horrible month historically my whole life. I never thought it would transalte into the Fanstasy Football world though. I lost ever single week in October. OMGWTFPIE!

I come limping into to Headbasher Week. I have been looking forward to mopping the floor with you since I saw you join. I am sorry my friend...but you must be destroyed!

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

JeanLuc_Vaycard

6 of us are still active. It's been that way since week 1 really. Me, Josh, Jay, Ball, Tech and GMLS

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Spoony_Tech

@JayArr Somehow we come into this weeks mach up all even hopefully your October of bad luck continues one more week as I use your team as a stepping stone to leap ahead of you in the standings. Oh and thanks for Johnson he alone might tear you up since it seems like all the players You trade for end up lighting you up. Maybe I should put crabtree in this week LOL. Seriously thought its been a long wait for this you still have scored a ton more points then me and im out my best running back this week. Hope this goes down to the wire no blow outs allowed!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

TheBaconator

It's quite, too quite. BTW I got Detroit's defense so none of you guys can have them! Take That!

Spoony_Tech

ballkirby1 wrote:

It's quite, too quite. BTW I got Detroit's defense so none of you guys can have them! Take That!

LOL they have been pretty good from a fantasy stand point!!

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Defenses are so up in the air in Fantasy football. They can realistically do terrible, yet do great fantasy wise lol.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Crap, Gates most likely will not play this week. Son of a!

SonicMaster

lol, I joined and I don't even know who's on my team

SonicMaster

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Changes for this week.

CowboyMasters - Sims-Walker for Nicks, Jacoby Jones for Desean Jackson, Frank Gore for Shonn Greene, Emergency pickup of Fred Jackson and dropping Kevin Kolb. Picked Jackson because he is a starter and some of the other guys on waivers are unavailable until the 10th.
Fruity Faeries - Britt for Smith, Zach miller for Celek, MJD for Felix Jones
AlexSaysIWin - Orton for Crapler, Cooley for Gonzales, emergency pickup of a kicker and dropping Bironas. Also Hines Ward for Andre Johnson
Knights of Hyrule - Eddie Royal for knox

Kirby - dropped your whole team.

TheBaconator

Vaynard wrote:

Kirby - dropped your whole team.

You're Hilarious.

TheBaconator

I lose, unless I get lucky in garbage time.

TheBaconator

Can someone tell me why Arizona's Defense keeps getting more and more points when they're on offence? It seems like someone keeps adding more points to it even though they shouldn't be getting anything...

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Strange. lol yahoo has been known to make mistakes before.

ShinRPGGamer

Wait a minute how come Floyd's on my team yet he did not play today?

@Kirby Considering the way Manning's playing right now, you might get lucky.

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

TheBaconator

Got to hope Green Bay's defense shuts out Dallas, (Which isn't too tough) and my kicker is already going crazy.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.