Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 341 to 360 of 1,183

Spoony_Tech

I don't having anything personal to watch for tonight but will be watching the match up for number one. LOL if You two end up in a tie!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Game is delayed due to thunderstorms. If its rains good that could be bad for your QB and receivers Josh.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

TheBaconator

I got this one, hands down. It would take a miracle for you to win now.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Spoony_Tech

This is one of the ugliest games I've ever seen!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LzWinky

At least Favre scoered before the end of the game. Sheesh

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

JeanLuc_Vaycard

lol Favre still looks terrible out there though. Over the hill for sure. I think I got my game though despite Petersons performance.

Maybe

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

LzWinky

I'm surprised the Jets have been held back to field goals. this is quite the defensive game

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Wow and just like that the Vikes are back in it. Just took an insult from me about Favre. lol. Big 30 yard bust from Peterson too to give me a bit of a push.

TheBaconator

I'm creeping my way back up the ranks, and there's nothing anyone can do to stop me!

Spoony_Tech

I'm putting M Vick on my trading block. I need a quality reciever since I'm hurting bad with one out for the year and another with a shoulder injury. That might leave me with one reciever. The waivers look pathetic this week!

MERG said:

TheBaconator

The Patriots just picked up Deion Branch, again. Not sure why, but they did.

y2josh

The Turtles will still win the division!

y2josh

Spoony_Tech

The turtles are going down this week. Hate to say it Josh but your toast! (Don't know how though my team is looking pretty rough right now but it feels good to trash talk anyways!)

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

All I know is i will destroy everyone.

Spoony_Tech

Shut it Freddy. I don't think ill sleep tonight now. I just told Freddy to shut it! LOL.

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Hmmm I will be paying a visit to your dreams. Do you prefer to be bled out slowly or me taking one of your limbs every five minutes?

y2josh

You probably will Tech101, but like the 49ers, even if I were 0 and 5, I would still win my division Silly 49ers.

y2josh

Spoony_Tech

Um neither. You did that to me 2 weeks ago!

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Looks pretty even this week Josh. You better have no less then a 20 points lead going into Monday night game or you could be in trouble!

MERG said:

TheBaconator

I hate these stupid game-time decisions. I'm always afraid I'm going to forget to check the status of my player. And what's with Yahoo's predictions on the amount of points a player is going to get. In the past 3 weeks Brandon Llyod went 22, 11, and 25 for points and they say he's only going to get 7 in every game for the rest of the year.
By the way, whoever changes players for people who signed up but don't play, AlexSaysiWin has T.O in and he's on a bye-week.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.