Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 261 to 280 of 1,183

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Keep that up. My guys aren't doing the greatest but i only have 3 players starting this morning. And thank you for not starting Calvin Tech.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Hard to say though this could be close. at the time of posting this you have about a 30 point lead. We could be close.

Spoony_Tech

Yeah but like you said you still have a lot of players left. The Ryan and Johnson move might come back and bite me! Maybe a little over thinking.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

30 point lead still isnt bad though going forward.

Spoony_Tech

Yeah compared to last week at this time you already had like 100 points.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

The turtles seem to be doing alright this week.

MERG said:

JayArr

Untitled

"OMG, I can't believe I put Calvin Johnson on the bench"

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Spoony_Tech

I was hoping to have at least a 50 point lead going into the second set of games. I'm not liking this!

@JayArr Ha ha ha! T_T. Vick is there also.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

TheBaconator

Wow, great job Steve Smith, rolling in with 1 point, and of course the week I don't play DeAngelo Williams he gets 15 points.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Spoony_Tech

Well it was good for half a day anyways. Even with Johnson in it would not have mattered. Right quarterback though.

MERG said:

TheBaconator

Very close match for me right now, but there is no way I can lose because I have my QB, RB, and WR left and he only has his QB. Even if Andre Johnson and Pierre Thomas played it would still (probably) be a very close match in the end.

y2josh

looks like i'm gonna get my first win, unless the cowboymasters can get 41 points with 1 receiver

y2josh

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I'M GONNA WIN YOU ALL!!!!!!!
/win

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

TheBaconator

@SZM
Good Luck with that...though it is possible.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Thanks Maclin for your 1 point performance after scoring twice last week! Anyway good game Tech. Rivers and Gates pretty much carried me this week, although Bradshaw is looking to have a decent day.

JayArr

Haha. Glad to see SZM in here talking some smack. I held you off though dude. Thankfully, Eli laid another egg.

Congrats to The Turtles on their first win!

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

TheBaconator

I already won without one of my quarterbacks and reciever even playing yet, thanks to Jay Cutler getting negative points.

TheBaconator

I think Hanger 18 has an unfare advantage, because he's scored in the low-high hundreds every week.
I mean picking the Pats defense was a suicidal move, and just this minute they blocked a field goal, picked up the fumble, and scored a touchdown. He's just lucky.

Edited on by TheBaconator

Spoony_Tech

He just knows how to pick um. Who would have figured new England would go off on there special teams(as they block a kick and run it in for a touchdown as I'm typing this) not to mention there defense is playing well.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Just a one week fill in. Defenses to me aren't a big deal as any of them can go off. They are always pretty unpredictable.

And how do i have an unfair advantage? Grant went down for me in week 1. Yeah part of it is luck, but i made some moves. lol where is my unfair advantage?

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.