Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 241 to 260 of 1,183

Spoony_Tech

Yeah LOL he might not want to go up against Vick and veto the trade LOL. Thanks again you extortionist!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

lmao I will not lose. I will continue to dominate. Undefeated record and Superbowl here I come.

Jay and Tech your trade is processed. DENIED! I did however put Matt Moore on your roster.

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

JayArr

lol very funny. Fair trade I think. It works out well for both parties.

There is noway I'm ever going to sit Drew Brees so I just picked up Vick for trade fodder. I'll never have an elite Back like CJ2K or Adrian Peterson. So I figured one more solid horse for my stable will do nicely. I have 4 backs now and can feel great about starting any 2 of them. Just go for favorable match-ups.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Yeah its fair. lol i did actually process it. I'm not too bad on vetoing trades except when a team who is out of the running gives up their good players to a friend of theirs or something like that, where a certain player gets a huge advantage for giving up next to nothing. That I have a problem with.

Spoony_Tech

Didn't want to lose McFadden but like my deal. Now to start Vick or Ryan cus Washington's defense has been pretty good and I'm afraid Vick is due for a fall. I Need to do some serious research this week cus ill probably need every point I can get

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

y2josh

@JayArr: no prob on the trade. Colston has been a bust so far for me this season. Crabtree has done nothing either. Holmes comes back in another week though, I think. Hopefully the CowboyMasters allow me to have my first win And darn you for being higher on the waiver list and getting Vick lol

y2josh

TheBaconator

JayArr wrote:

Wow, I hyper active Wednesday for our league. O.O

My predictions for this week:

KlungosssCrusssherss continue to fall.

I agree, All my players were great last year, but they aren't so great this year. And my receivers are just terrible in general. Steve Smith is a huge disappointment and I don't have any one else to replace him that will do any better. It also seems every time I play against some one they have an awesome player playing a crappy team. This week it is Andre Johnson going up against Oakland. I'm predicting He'll get 40 points off that one.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Spoony_Tech

There is a good chance Johnson wont play so keep your fingers crossed.

MERG said:

JayArr

Tech101 wrote:

There is a good chance Johnson wont play so keep your fingers crossed.

Chris Johsnon!!? Calvin Johnson!!!? OMG You probably just jinxed yourself!

Edited on by JayArr

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Spoony_Tech

@JayArr Ha Ha Ha. Go play in traffic. Cough Madden curse cough! O:-)

MERG said:

TheBaconator

Whoa, Hanger what are you doing with the New England defense? That's a suicide mission you got going there. By the way you better score 170 points again. I shall not be the only one who has to suffer through that hopefully...

Spoony_Tech

Yep new England is going to get lit up like a Christmas tree this week. He does not have Peterson going this week so fat chance on 170 again. I predict his first lost also this week or is it weak!

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Just a one week fill in. I think they will do just fine this week. lol we shall see.

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

TheBaconator

I had to reject your trade, Headbashers, due to your player still suffering from a recent injury.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

A few changes. The Turtles vs. CowboyMasters. Changed lineup for CowboyMasters Kellen Winslow who is on bye for John Carlson.

Pick Sicks vs TheFruityFairies. Several changes for Fairies. Brett Favre who is on bye for Eli Manning, Miles Austing who is on bye for Kenny Britt, Percy Harvin who is on bye for Demaryus Thomas.

GMLSDragoonersUnited vs KnightsofHyrule. Knights of Hyrule changed Jamaal Charles who is on bye for Michael Bush.

Spoony_Tech

Those aren't the only changes. O.O. What have you done with Vaynard Freddy LOL.

MERG said:

y2josh

I'm not getting my hopes up this week. Good luck, fellow managers!

y2josh

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I actually think you are going to win this week Josh. Don't give up hope man. You have improved your team and just remember, you only have to make it into the top 8 to get into the playoffs. Lots of 1-2 teams right now.

lol and Tech yeah for the month of October I'm getting in touch with my evil side. Plus these knives on my fingers make cutting steak easy.

TheBaconator

Lucky me, Looks like one of AlexSaysiWin's running backs isn't playing.

Spoony_Tech

Great Calvin Johnson has his break out game of the year............ON MY BENCH!!!!!

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.