Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 221 to 240 of 1,183

ShinRPGGamer

Hah hah. Another victory for me to enjoy. Next up, Knights of Hyrule's going down!

@KlungosssCrusssherss: I'm still wiating for you to reply to my proposel. I'm not sure if you know about it.

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

y2josh

This was a sad loss for me. Thanks, JayArr.

y2josh

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Jay and Josh I processed your trade.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Spoony_Tech

@Vaynard Why is there certain players I can't drop? Also early smack talk. To bad we don't have our best back available well at least I do HaHa. Your points last week was was due to Peterson going up against the lions. Time for me to take you down a notch this week and pull even at 2 and 2.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

The players you can't drop is a yahoo thing. Has nothing to do with my rules. The top players in their mind should not and cannot be dropped as whoever picks them up may have an unfair advantage. If their is a major injury though to one of those players then they make an exception. Like for me Grant was undroppable until after week one when he had the season ending injury.

Your right though ADP was beastly and two weeks in a row i might add. Not my only weapon though. Austin Collie filled in great and quite frankly is better than Garcon. Two touchdowns baby. Also Rivers and Gates are still studs despite losing to my Seahawks last week. (Quite happy I might add) Your right though no ADP, except oh wait Brandon Jackson now gets a chance at the Lions. He hasn't been like Grant but still he is going against Detroit. I think he can at least score there. Also my other choice Justin Forsett. Been mediocre with the committee in Seattle, but whats this? He goes against St. Louis. I think once again at least a score, maybe two. Either option fills in just fine. You're going down man

Spoony_Tech

Hopefully Driver goes off on the Loins cus he is due for a big game and that will cancel out Jackson. I might have a surprise up my sleeves for a to so we will see who's going down! Not to mention rivers is due for a bad game.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JayArr

Braylon and Thomas Jones both had great weeks last week. So it should add a bit of quality to your bench Josh.
Thank you for Marques Colston though! My WR set is so sick it's unreal.

Also, Comish you might want to reorganize the Fairies....or not. Half his team is on Bye. I just want to know what I'm up against.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Spoony_Tech

@JayArr You would think he would be up for this week being against you and all but we all know he doesn't have a clue as to what to do. Still was a close match between him though last week. Driver had me sweating it out in the first half.

MERG said:

JayArr

Yeah, I wish my little homie SZM would get more involved. Maybe a little later in the season. Probably readjusting to school. Juggling homework, sports all while trying to work up the nerve to ask that pretty girl to homecoming. Oh lord, I do not miss high school.

Spoony_Tech

JayArr wrote:

Oh lord, I do not miss high school.

Bows head! Amen!!!!!

MERG said:

TheBaconator

Gmls719 wrote:

Hah hah. Another victory for me to enjoy. Next up, Knights of Hyrule's going down!

@KlungosssCrusssherss: I'm still wiating for you to reply to my proposel. I'm not sure if you know about it.

You're joking, right? Like I'd really give up Green Bay's defense for the Giant's or a Kicker. Nice try, but I'm not stupid.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

JayArr

I wish they would update you on the trade status a little better. It just continues to say "purposed" even if a counter offer has been made. Not even sure what it says if rejected. We may have to communicate a bit on trade updates.

Edit for below since I ninja'd you: I understand that Vay. Save yourself some work.

Edited on by JayArr

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Yeah Jay I will be setting the inactive peoples roster, but I won't be doing that until 2 hours or so before kickoff on Sunday morning. This gives anyone whos inactive a chance to set their rosters. Plus I don't want to have to reset them again because of late injuries or other circumstances where someone might not play. lol i only want to do it once as it takes me checking to make sure each player is playing that day.

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

JayArr

I added Micheal Vick and Micheal Crabtree to my trading block.

If you want Vick I will only accept a quality RB for him. As I am deathly afraid the Madden Curse will strike down Brees any week now.

Spoony_Tech

How the H E double hockey sticks did you get vick. I had him on my wavers and my team suck more then yours!
I cry foul! Oh by the way crabtree sucks so far this year.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

How does the waiver wire work cus I think it sucks that the two top teams keep getting better and us at the bottom for the most part are all under you in the waiver wire

MERG said:

JayArr

Everytime you make a move on the waiver wire you get moved to last in line. Since I have been trading instead of using waiver I was ahead of quite few of you.

Edit @ Chris - I am more than willing to move Vick. I just sent you over an offer.

Edited on by JayArr

Spoony_Tech

O_-

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

LOL I just got it in my E-mail.

MERG said:

JayArr

Wow, I hyper active Wednesday for our league. O.O

My predictions for this week:

KlungosssCrusssherss continue to fall.
Turtles get their first win.
Hangar 18 get their first loss.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.