Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 201 to 220 of 1,183

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I can't believe San Diego is scoreless against the Seahawks. I love my Hawks but that is freakin incredible. Still though, Santana Moss and Collie are stepping up and performing good.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

TheBaconator

Yeah...Lucky You. I got 9 points between all 3 of my recievers.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Spoony_Tech

Hey my recievers suck to. Thank God the rest of my team is doing well! Looks like I might get my first win!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

y2josh

Well, my internet has been out since Saturday morning at 10 am. Looks like I'm going to need AlexSays to have 2 really bad games from players tomorrow for me to win. I pretty much played all the right people though.

y2josh

JayArr

Tech101- You are in an insanely tight match right now. D: (4 points difference)

Holy crackalacka! Anquion Boldin went off today! 32 points from one WR!

Edited on by JayArr

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

TheBaconator

Tech101 wrote:

Hey my recievers suck to. Thank God the rest of my team is doing well! Looks like I might get my first win!

Oh yeah...I think the only player that is going to have a score in the double Digits this week is Tom Brady. If I played my entire team icluding the benched players I'd still be losing.

Edited on by TheBaconator

Spoony_Tech

JayArr wrote:

Tech101- You are in an insanely tight match right now. D: (4 points difference)

Holy crackalacka! Anquion Boldin went off today! 32 points from one WR!

Yeah but at least I got one player in my back pocket!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheBaconator

Oh boy I'm almost at the 50 point mark...How Exciting

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Yes my Seahawks and I win!

Spoony_Tech

Well I was hoping this would be over tonight. Still Looks very good for my first win.

Holy crap I'm glad I didn't play vaynard this week. Your team must have roided up this week!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

lmao 170 points. I don't think that will happen again this season. Too bad this wasn't the championship game.

TheBaconator

I can come back. Matt Forte will have 300 yards and 20 TDs tomorrow.

Spoony_Tech

ballkirby1 wrote:

Sad thing is even if he did get 120 points he's running against your defense L.........O........L!!!! Defense - 75 ROFL!

@Y2Josh Sorry but your screwed. At least your trying to improve your team. It only seems like 5 or 6 of us are active here!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

TheBaconator

Tech101 wrote:

ballkirby1 wrote:

Sad thing is even if he did get 120 points he's running against your defense L.........O........L!!!! Defense - 75 ROFL!

Actually what I am hoping for is that every play that isn't to Matt Forte is a fumble or interception. But then Green Bay losses the ball again...I'm just hoping for at least 30 more points between the two. And other thing it is alright to have your defense go up against your running back especially when your other defense (If you have one) sucks.

ShinRPGGamer

Ugh... I drafted crappy WR's. Thankfully there's still some decent WR's on free agents for me to take freely.

Now to hope Finley get`s some points tonight

Edited on by ShinRPGGamer

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

y2josh

Hey, GREEN BAY AND CHICAGO! RUN RUN RUN THE BALL!!!!!

y2josh

TheBaconator

y2josh wrote:

Hey, GREEN BAY AND CHICAGO! RUN RUN RUN THE BALL!!!!!

AGREED! I want at least 80 points so I don't look like a complete loser.

y2josh

I'm now only 3 points ahead. 2.5 quarters to go. Not looking good for me

y2josh

JayArr

@Josh - Close one man. Good news is you scored way more points this week than the previous two. So your team is definitley improving. Still 14 weeks to go in regular season.

@Tech - Congrats on your first win!

@SZM - Your team is going down so hard next week its not even funny. I actually fell bad for the Fruity Faries already. Poor little guys.

Edited on by JayArr

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Spoony_Tech

Thanks JayArr! Its about time! Its my most points yet also so still looking for more improvements.

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.