Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 1,183

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Eh? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

TheBaconator

All registered. Aiming for not-second-to last this year.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

y2josh

Registered. When is the draft? I looked on there, but couldn't find a date and time.

Oops, never mind. Found it.

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

JeanLuc_Vaycard

thats only a temporary date and time by the way. i just put it there to get the league up and running. The time can change if people want. Though i do like to keep it in September close to when the season starts because injuries do take place sometimes in preseason games and practice that can really eff up the draft. plus last minute trades too.

Spoony_Tech

For some reason I can't log on to the page. Vay did you send out those invites yet. That might be the only way I can't get to the page atm!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheBaconator

@Tech101
My invite to the league was in my spam box so check there.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Tech glad to see you made it in. Yeah I did send the invite to everyone who played last year. Revolver it would be awesome if you joined. Details are on the first page as I edit that one with official information. If you join that will make 6 of us already and would just need 2-4 more people to get a decent season going.

RevolverLink

It's very possible that I'm being an idiot, but I seem to be having a bit of trouble registering. While I do have the password, I don't think I've managed to catch the League ID I need to accept an invite.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Oh you need the league ID? I am so used to running the thing I thought the address was just enough. Anyway I will post it here and on the front page.

NlifeDieHards (ID# 295628) Password: Corbie02. Sorry for the confusion revolver.

JohnPhilipSousa

On the topic of football, I'm going to the Rams Fanfest or whatever it's called today.

JohnPhilipSousa

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7508-7026 | Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa

TheBaconator

SuperSonic95 wrote:

On the topic of football, I'm going to the Rams Fanfest or whatever it's called today.

Well, you should enjoy your St.Lois Football team while it is there. As of right now, the Rams are the top candidate to move to LA when the city is able to house a football team, because that was the Rams' place of origin and the franchise has been very quite for the past few years.

RevolverLink

George_Vaykei wrote:

Oh you need the league ID? I am so used to running the thing I thought the address was just enough. Anyway I will post it here and on the front page.

NlifeDieHards (ID# 295628) Password: Corbie02. Sorry for the confusion revolver.

Thanks, those worked, but now I've run into another stumbling block -

"There was a problem

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)"

Sorry for the trouble.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

JeanLuc_Vaycard

No that is my bad. didnt realize that there wouldnt be enough room. for now i will extend the size to 16, just so it gives new people and the people i invited from last year a chance to join. once we get to the draft i will cut down the teams to the appropriate number. No trouble at all. This makes me learn more about it lol

Actually eff it. i just set it to 20 now which is as high as it goes and then the day before the draft i will close it off the the number we have.

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

Spoony_Tech

I have one request. Can we talk about an extra bench player. I hate having to drop a kicker or defense to pick one up for a bye week!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I will think about adding a bench spot. If it is also something other people want then i will probably add it.

JayArr

Untitled

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Aviator

Do you need to know a great deal about American Football in this?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Spoony_Tech

@aviator No not really.

@jayarr I hope this means you're back!?

MERG said:

Aviator

Watch out then!

The Nekkid Australians are gonna whoop everyones butt.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.