Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 1,183

y2josh

Congrats JayArr! You have won the 2nd NintendoLife Bowl Champion. Where are you going? never mind

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

TheBaconator

@y2josh
His opponent still has Drew Brees and Jimmy Graham. I wouldn't count it as being done yet.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

y2josh

Oh whoops. I thought it was Monday night. My bad. Carry on, nothing to see here.

y2josh

ShinRPGGamer

ballkirby1 wrote:

@y2josh
Gmls still has Drew Brees and Jimmy Graham. I wouldn't count it as being done yet.

No, I think it's fair to say he's the winner at this point.

Edited on by ShinRPGGamer

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

Spoony_Tech

Congratulations jayarr. It was a good championship game for sure. You were fortunate Atlanta used your player for all those points otherwise it would've been a great come from behind victory for Glms!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JayArr

Wooooooo! Thanks for the congrats. =) Feels great to win, especially after dropping it at the end last year.

Special thanks to EdwardsBoyToy(Tech) for trading me Brady for Andre "hurt the entire season" Johnson and cutting Percy "15+ points a week" Harvin. Also have to thank BallKirbs for cutting Marshawn "Beast Mode/ Gimme dem Skittles" Lynch and my phone for messing up and making me accidentally draft Maurice "Best Back in da lee" Jones-Drew cause I never could have done it with out them. Big thanks to Vay too for being a cool comish and updating the thread title to make thinks a little more fun around here. xD

@ Josh - We're all going to Disney Land!

Edited on by JayArr

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

TheBaconator

Bow down before your reigning 7th place champion.

Spoony_Tech

This isn't happening this year is it?! It was a lot of fun while it lasted!!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

CommanderAudio

LONGEST. TITLE. EVER

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Tech I'm willing and wanting to do this again if people are interested. Going to start recruiting soon. I want to see if people are interested. Check the first page for details. The league is not set up yet but i do plan to renew it soon. So check the first page once in a while for more details. I will let you know when there is an update though. Hopefully we can garner enough interest. I wanna shoot for 10-12 people again. If we get 12 or more I may break the teams up into divisions. Hope to see some people.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Spoony_Tech

You know I'm in but I think there are to many gaming nerds here now. I just hope we can get 8 to be honest! Good to see you post here though!

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Well I will at least try to round up last years troops. A bit concerned about getting last year's champ on board though as I rarely see him on here these days. Always fun to defeat the defending champ. Also anyone see GMLS anymore?

Spoony_Tech

Jayarr made an appearance a few weeks back and then disappeared again. I hear rumors that a woman is tying him down! Don't believe it though the way he talks!!

MERG said:

y2josh

The example you gave for fractional points sounds like a good idea to me.

y2josh

TheBaconator

I'm up for another year. Just send me the details and I'll join the league once you've set everything up.

Spoony_Tech

RevolverLink wrote:

I'm interested, if there are any spots available.

Cool that makes 5 confirmed. Welcome!

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Revolver absolutely we have room. Wrangling people up. I usually do this about a month ahead of time to recruit people. Everyone who played last year should have gotten another email from me for the new league, but i will post the address on the front page so please check it for details in just a moment.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.