Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 1,183

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Yeah I know its propaniacs but i found Pyromaniacs humorous.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Spoony_Tech

Good luck to everyone tomorrow and Monday. Except for my opponent!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JayArr

Man I hope I win or I will mad forever about the disgusting ton of points I have on my bench. It's insaaaaaaaaane. D:

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Spoony_Tech

Go Giants defense! Don't let me down again. Dallas has to suck today or I'm screwed!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheBaconator

Well, what a week to throw up another stink bomb. Looks like I'm joining the fight for not 8th place for the second year in a row.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

JayArr

[pours out a 40 for his fallen homies Tech and Kirbyball]

GMLS vs. the Dallas Cowboys and Turtle vs. JayArr

I think GML is gonna walk into the SuperBowl. Josh and I both have pretty tough match-ups this week so I could see it going either way. If you wanna be the best you have to beat the best. So this week should be interesting.

Spoony_Tech

Thanks Jayarr

My only solace is seeing the cowboys lose!

Good luck to ya jayarr. Your my pick to take it all. It might have something to do with my team living on through yours to an extent! Good pick up of harvin and now he might be even better with a new quarterback throwing to him!

MERG said:

y2josh

Untitled

That's right, 4 Horsemen, there are 4 of us left. Good luck to you all

y2josh

ShinRPGGamer

JayArr wrote:

[pours out a 40 for his fallen homies Tech and Kirbyball]

GMLS vs. the Dallas Cowboys and Turtle vs. JayArr

I think GML*S* is gonna walk into the SuperBowl. Josh and I both have pretty tough match-ups this week so I could see it going either way. If you wanna be the best you have to beat the best. So this week should be interesting.

Well to be fair it is the Cowboys and they'll probably blow their lead in the forth quarter again.

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

TheBaconator

The Warrior's team reminds me of how big of a New England homer I was last year.

Spoony_Tech

Greenbay lost!!!

There is some funky things going on with some of our teams this week. Weird stuff indeed.

MERG said:

TheBaconator

I never would have thought that Kansas City would be the ones to end Green Bay, but it just shows you how hard it is for Aaron Rodgers to pass the ball to all his receivers when Greg Jennings isn't being triple covered.

Also, Seattle's defense is amazing.

Spoony_Tech

Who in here besides jayarr and vayza has a 3ds. I would like to exchange friend codes. Josh I know you have one so cough up the code! Lol. I need more victims I mean people to play against in mario kart.

MERG said:

y2josh

My code is in my sig I think. What's yours?

y2josh

Spoony_Tech

Just added mine to my sig. Prepare to lose LOL. Oh I suck at Mario kart!

MERG said:

JayArr

GG Josh. I was too nervous to post yesterday in fear I might jinx myself. D:

Pretty unbelievable the exact same two people made it back to the NL SuperBowl. o.O My body is ready and I am chomping at the bit for the chance to claim the title that slipped through my fingers last year.

Aviator

GO JAY!!
Untitled

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Spoony_Tech

Just play the right players Jay! Good luck to both.

MERG said:

TheBaconator

Hopefully I get 7th place...again.

y2josh

Well I got third place again. Tore my RL friend The Warriors a new one. @Tech101: I'll add you next time I get on my 3DS, sorry I haven't yet.

y2josh

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.