Showing 21 to 40 of 124
21. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 23:29 BST
Isnt mariofan5000 11?
Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture
22. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 23:30 BST
...I feel old...
23. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 23:37 BST
SonicMaster was 10.
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
24. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 23:41 BST
it's all downhill once you're in your 20s....
Water Warfare 3481-0499-8502Super Smash Bros. Brawl 2535-5527-9255
25. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 23:43 BST
was? is he no longer with us?
PSN ID: grenworthshero
3DS Code: 3823-8687-7682
Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero
26. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 23:47 BST
I feel old now and I'm only 15
Who Are You?
27. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 23:48 BST
I'm 13, but this thread makes me feel so old...
Edited on Sat 11th July, 2009 @ 23:48 by Metang
Images speak louder than words.YouTube: TheLegendaryPirateEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
28. Posted: Sat 11th Jul 2009 23:53 BST
Scared of the future, but bored with the past.
29. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 00:03 BST
I'm 17. This thread's making me feel old.
I think most people here are 13 and under lol.
Just Because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!- Homer SimpsonNintendolife Chat. I'm never in it, but it's good to ptomote these things.VC-Forums. We're desperate. Please join.My Backloggery
30. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 00:08 BST
31. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 00:20 BST
14 in October. I had no idea that there were so many 13 year-olds on here!
DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIORMy BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!
32. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 01:06 BST
How come I remember another thread where everyone was in their 20s+? And yet in that thread, everyone still said they felt old.
Edited on Sun 12th July, 2009 @ 01:06 by Buster13
Flipnote Code: Right, Down, A, Up,B, Right, Left, X
33. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 02:01 BST
I guess I'm the other person who's 11.
34. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 02:09 BST
email@example.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990
35. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 02:12 BST
How old is Adam? Anyway, I'm twelve, but I have the brain smarts of a 27 year old. My parents tell me I can do a lot in my life.
I feel I do. But for now, I'll waste my life on this.
Brawl FC- 2278-4523-0777
"My, what great connection you have!"
I used to be immature, but then I took a reality to the knee. And by that, I mean that Microsoft banned me for no reason.
36. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 02:13 BST
Is that a good thing Rally?
37. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 02:21 BST
What do you mean? My smarts? I shouldn't be showing off. Even though I'm twelve and I'm smart, I feel 52, with lung disease.
Or do you mean wasting my life on this site?
38. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 02:25 BST
I was wondering if being as smart as 27 year old was a good thing.
39. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 02:33 BST
Well, my Iq is 135, so yeah, I feel it is.
40. Posted: Sun 12th Jul 2009 02:33 BST
LOL better watch my language then, wouldn't want to set a bad example for the youngin's Didn't expect some of you to be twelve years younger than me... Wow... (I'm 23 btw)
Edited on Sun 12th July, 2009 @ 02:36 by JohnnyB
"If I were you, I'd dance naked in the middle of the street just to embarrass you."