Forums

Topic: All-Encompassing E3 2019 Thread

Posts 61 to 80 of 575

Aozz101x
  • will see the reveal of Animal Crossing and Luigi's Mansion 3, Animal Crossing comes out in December, Luigi's Mansion 3 comes out in September
  • New Nintendo IPs coming out 2020
  • 2nd Super Smash Bros Ultimate DLC revealed and will be released September 2019, (unless that DLC comes out after the Direct is over)
  • more info on The Legends of Zelda: Link's Awakening and the game will be released in October 2019
  • more info on Pokemon Sword and Shield and the game will be released in November 2019
  • more info on Mario & Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games and the game will be released in November 2019
  • more info on DxM and the game will be released in September 2019,
  • new details on Fire Emblem Three Houses
  • new blow out details on Super Mario Maker 2,
  • new details on Town releasing on Nintendo eShop in September 2019, unless it's delay in 2020
  • new details on the Switch version of Dragon Quest XI S and will be released in November 2019
  • Pikmin 4 gets revealed and released in 2020
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe gets new paid DLC Content and will be released in 2019,
  • new details on Astra Chain
  • Retro's project finally being revealed.
  • the final announcement to end off the direct will be a New Star Fox game coming out in 2020. (not a racing game)

what we will Not See at E3 2019.

• No Bayonetta 3 yet, will probably see that at Next Year's E3
  • No Metroid Prime 4
  • No Sequels of Mario Kart 9, Splatoon 3, etc. Nintendo will be saving those for Next Generation Console

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

Still waiting :
1. Ninjala date release
2. Animal Crossing footage trailer
3. Pokemon Sword / Shield second trailer and demo gameplay
4. The Sims 4 for Switch announcement from EA booth.
5. TOWN second trailer
6. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles for Switch date release.
7. Yokai Watch Blasters 2 Magnum / Sword for 3DS
8. Announcement of new model of Nintendo Switch.

Anti-Matter

FragRed

@-Green- I hope so. Don’t want to find out that rumours were true that a previous new IP that had been worked on after Tropical Freeze was cancelled after a 5 year wait.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

redd214

Since we have all the conferences locked in pretty much good time to post this. Sorry I don't know how to do pics so just going to imbed the tweet

redd214

Anti-Matter

But i heard there will be EA Direct on this year 2019. 🤨

Edit: I found this from internet.
EA PLAY 2019 will be held from June 7 to June 9, and it sounds like it’ll be similar to what Nintendo does every year at E3. Nintendo doesn’t hold press conferences at the show either, instead opting to kick things off with an E3 Direct broadcast and following that up with Treehouse Live streams that run for the duration of E3. EA says that it will have content creators streaming for during EA PLAY, giving folks who can’t attend E3 in person a chance to see gameplay from EA’s announcements.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

IceClimbers

@Anti-Matter They're doing the livestreams but there won't be a presentation. So like what Nintendo did at E3 2016

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

toiletduck

@Anti-Matter it's really amazing what proportion of your posts is about Sims 4 and awkward games with young boys without a shirt on 😛

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

Ruthless4u

My prediction.

They will announce a new Captain N IP based on the old TV show along with a reboot of said show.

Ruthless4u

Toy_Link

A Captain N revival will never happen. It's an IP that Nintendo doesn't fully own and is completely unknown in Japan (in one of Nintendo's biggest market).

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

Ruthless4u

Galarian_Lassie wrote:

A Captain N revival will never happen. It's an IP that Nintendo doesn't fully own and is completely unknown in Japan (in one of Nintendo's biggest market).

I agree, but would be something to see. Not even sure how many remember the series.

Ruthless4u

TJC04

I think Nintendo should end the show with the announcement of Rare Replay coming to Switch, but this time with DK 64, DKC, DKC 2, DKC 3 and Diddy Kong Racing. They will wait for an applause and the screen cuts to black, apart from a shot of Banjo-Kazooie. A Smash Ball appears behind them and the show ends, Nintendo fans everywhere hyped.

TJC04

My Nintendo: TJC04 | Nintendo Network ID: Tingle101 | Twitter:

-Green-

When do we start counting down the days 🤔

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

FragRed

@-Green- You mean you haven't already started?

@TJC04 I would love Rare Replay to happen on the Switch, perhaps not including any games developed post N64 when the relationship with Nintendo ended, but definitely making up for it with those titles you mentioned. Would be pretty awesome. And it isn't necearrsily out of the bounds of possibility the way Nintendo and Microsoft's relationship is going.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Grumblevolcano

1 month until (likely) Animal Crossing reveal.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Monado_X

I really enjoy predicting announcements for E3, so I'm going to put my in-depth predictions here.

Definitely Will Be There:
Super Mario Maker 2: The game comes out about two weeks after the show, so I expect a quick segment during the Direct and a lot of gameplay during the Treehouse segments. This type of game is best shown off in that type of setting.

Fire Emblem Three Houses: Despite knowing the general premise of the game, I expect another two to three minute segment during the Direct for more information on the game. I'm expect DLC to be announced, so this could be the place to do it, as well as to go over any new mechanics that the game has. Predicting 2 or 3 Treehouse demos.

Daemon X Machina: We don't have a release date for this yet, and it's slated to come out in "Summer" so I'm expecting a new trailer and information on the changes made from feedback in the demo. My guess is it'll be an August/September release, if it hasn't been delayed. One or two Treehouse sections.

Astral Chain: Game comes out on August 30th, and we haven't seen anything major since the reveal trailer. I expect the game to have a somewhat heavy presence during the Direct, similar to how Fire Emblem: Three Houses was the focus of the February Direct. Five to six minutes of coverage or so. A Treehouse segment or two. I'm expecting some sort of Special Edition being announced as well.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: Also comes out in July, and we don't have too much information on it yet. Game Informer has made it their cover story for June, but I expect more gameplay and information at this year's show. I'm expecting a few Treehouse segments.

LoZ: Link's Awakening: Slated to release later this year, probably in late November or early December. I'm expecting a segment discussing Link's Awakening on the Gameboy before discussing the changes and additions in the remake. There's probably going to be an amiibo and/or a special edition announced as well.

Pokemon Sword and Shield: I'm expecting a short Direct or other presentation a week or two before E3, similar to the Pokemon Direct in 2017 or last year's live presentation. More info about the region, new Pokemon shown off, and a release date given. Probably a few Treehouse segments.

Most Likely Will Show Up: (Games/Announcements that I feel will make an appearance, but I'm not 100% certain about)

New Challenger for Smash: I'm expecting a reveal for the second DLC character during E3. My prediction is that it'll take place during the tournament on the 8th, but it may be during the presentation on Tuesday. I'm not sure who it'll be.

Animal Crossing: We've not seen anything about this game aside from it being announced back in September as a 2019 title. I have a feeling that it's been pushed back to early 2020, but I could be wrong. If it does make an appearance, I expect it to have a very big showing with lots of new information. If it releases this year, I'm expecting a September/October window.

Luigi's Mansion 3: Similar to Animal Crossing. We've seen a bit of gameplay, but nothing more since last September. I'm expecting more information about the mansion(s?), new gameplay, any possible multiplayer, etc. I'm expecting an October release.

Dragon Quest XI S: I'm not sure how much of this will be shown off, since Square is having their own presentation the night before, and there probably isn't much else they need to talk about. Maybe a short segment in a sizzle reel.

God Eater III: Announced a few weeks back as a port, launching in July. Probably part of a sizzle reel.

Devil May Cry: Announced last week, said to be dropping during the summer. Could be a shadow drop.

Might Show Up: (Games that I'm not certain will be there, and it wouldn't surprise me if they don't)

Town: Game Freak's new RPG hasn't been discussed since last September, and was given a vague 2019 release window. I'm expecting this game to be delayed into 2020, because we don't know much about it, and there doesn't seem to be a good window for its release in the latter half of the year. Might show up, but I expect Sword and Shield to get more coverage.

Bayonetta 3: We haven't seen anything since the Game Awards in 2017, and Platinum seems very busy with a number of games at the moment, including Astral Chain. I expect that the game will be held back for a Fall Direct to give Astral Chain a chance to do well.

Shin Megami Tensei V: It's been a while since we've heard anything about SMT V, and Atlus usually takes a long time to develop games from scratch (Persona 5, etc.). It might make an appearance, but I'm doubtful. A Direct later in the year or Tokyo Game Show seems like a better place for it.

Metroid Prime 4: I debated listing this as a probably no-show, simply because development was rebooted and handed off to Retro at the start of this year, so I don't think they would have much time to prepare something to show off. If anything is shown, I expect it to be a cinematic trailer with no gameplay.

Probably Won't Show Up: (Games I doubt will make an appearance)

New Zelda Game: We know that Monolithsoft is hiring for the next Zelda. We don't know if the're developing it themselves or just assisting with it, similar to how they helped with Skyward Sword and Breath of the Wild. I predict that we won't see any information for the new game until at least Spring of next year.

Next Monolithsoft game: This would include a Xenoblade X port, Xenoblade X2, Xenoblade 3, Xenoblade HD Remaster, etc. I don't see any of these happening at E3. Takahashi said that an X port would be expensive, and I doubt they'd announce a sequel without a port. The studio is growing quickly, but I don't expect seeing anything new from them until at least Fall.

New 3D Mario: Probably not far enough in development to show off, and it would take some attention away from Mario Maker 2.

Definitely Not Happening: (Games that I feel will not be announced at all.)

Persona 5 Switch: After there was no announcement of a Switch version at the Person Live concert last month, I don't expect the game to ever receive a port.

Star Fox Grand Prix: This was a big rumor last year, but I think the originator got their wires crossed by seeing footage of Starlink's racing mode with the Star Fox characters. Probably doesn't exist.

Mother 3: Speaks for itself.

New F-Zero: Probably won't ever happen.

Well, that's about it for my predictions. I didn't really include much 3rd party stuff, since that's difficult to predict, and I don't really have many ideas on what those announcements could be. We'll see what happens in a month!

Monado_X

ThanosReXXX

Well, the sh** storm of E3 rumors has started:

Some random unknown posted this supposed Nintendo E3 presentation "leak" on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Cassislightup/status/1127285285061103618?...

For those of you who don't feel like clicking the link, or who simply want to stay on this page,
here's an overview of what the presentation is supposed to consist of:
Untitled

Remember to take all of this with copious amounts of salt, though...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Sorry, this topic has been locked.