Forums

Topic: All-Encompassing E3 2019 Thread

Posts 561 to 580 of 589

Grumblevolcano

@Heavyarms55 Today is Indie Day so if there's surprise announcements it's going to be indie games.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

iKhan

Kind of late to give my rankings, but here they are:

A:
Square Enix. What can I say, I'm a bit of a gaming weeaboo.

B:
Nintendo. I liked it a lot, but honestly, they were missing a few big games I kind of expected, there wasn't much new from Nintendo this year, and frankly, I'm not particularly interested in Animal Crossing.
Microsoft: "Gameplay? What's that?"

D:
Bethesda: "We're sorry for being scumbags. Here are some free mobile games to make up for it"

F:
Ubisoft, even the most creative of the major western publishers is digging their heels in shooters.

Edited on by iKhan

Currently Playing: Pokemon Crystal, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros: Ultimate, Daemon X Machina Prototype Missions

iKhan

Sorry for the double post, but also, Code Vein looks like so much fun. I really think people are sleeping on this one.

I won't be picking it up because I don't have a PS4/XB1, but I might if I get one.

Currently Playing: Pokemon Crystal, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros: Ultimate, Daemon X Machina Prototype Missions

jump

iKhan wrote:

Sorry for the double post, but also, Code Vein looks like so much fun. I really think people are sleeping on this one.

I won't be picking it up because I don't have a PS4/XB1, but I might if I get one.

You should give God Eater 3 a try on the Switch when it comes out, they seem to be building Code Vein on God Eaters' skeleton.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

andrew20

indies are today

andrew20

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: toughdude | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

andrew20

my score or E3 2019
EA over 2.5 hours of soulless games that look PS2 level -----------------------------------------------------1.0/10.0
MIcrosoft too much games and the console that will be 800 dollars or more ----------------------5.0/10.0
beathesta moblie ports and doom needs to be tone down a bit it is a little too red for me --5.7/10.0
ubisoft please why did you put sam fisher in a moblie game and made so many shooters--4.3/10.0
square late as always but great all around ----------------------------------------------------------------------------8.7/10.0
Nintendo best of the year love banjo in smash----------------------------------------------------------------------9.7/10.0

andrew20

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: toughdude | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Anti-Matter

Well...
EA = Double F
Untitled
๐Ÿ˜”
I will stop wishing The Sims 4 on Nintendo Switch. It will be never on Nintendo Switch. ๐Ÿ˜ข
My heart can't take it anymore.
I will take care my The Sims 4 PS4 version then....

Ubisoft = F
Where is Girlie and kiddie games from Ubisoft for Nintendo Switch ? ๐Ÿ˜’

SquareEnix = C
Dragon Quest Builders 2 is Perfect game for me. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Trials of Mana is kinda interesting. ๐Ÿ™‚
FF VII remake = Nah... ๐Ÿ™„

Nintendo = B
Still too many Smash Bros, my first impression with Animal Crossing New Horizons was kinda quite disappointed but got recovered a bit by New Leaf style, still no reveal about TOWN. ๐Ÿ˜€

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

andrew20

or the next gunvolt game

andrew20

andrew20

@CuteKidPit That what i am looking forward to.Also why has nintendo not bought them yet

andrew20

jump

CuteKidPit wrote:

Also, their trailers are stuck in the '90s. Looking forward to Copen though.

That's kinda the point, they are 90's retro games. I'd laugh if they try to do a modern flashy CGI cinematic trailer.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

CanisWolfred

iKhan wrote:

I remember the first trailer I saw made me really squeamish, so I stopped paying attention to it after that.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Buizel

@iKhan

My rankings:

A - Nintendo. Blew it out the park imo, with game after game. Arguably their best E3 since that one with Reggie, DS and Twilight Princess.

B? - Square Enix. I'll admit that I didn't watch this one (it aired at Ridiculous O'clock BST), however second - hand it sounds pretty good, and FF7 looks fantastic.

C - Microsoft. Solid selection of games but to many cinematics and not enough gameplay. Everything started to blend into each other.

D - Ubisoft. As above with Microsoft but more extreme with the negatives. Gods and Monsters and Watch Dogs look promising though.

No interest in Bethesda, and apparently that one was terrible anyway.

Edited on by Buizel

Currently playing: Pokemon White (DS), Persona 4 Golden (PSVita), Transistor (Switch)

Grumblevolcano

EA - F : Really boring.

Microsoft - C : Pretty clear Microsoft wants to move on to next gen, Forza Horizon 4 expansion 2 and everything playable on XB1 being playable on Scarlett were the highlights. Also while I won't buy the Elite controller, it's nice that Microsoft is finally moving forward to internal batteries for controller.

Bethesda - F : Looks like Bethesda support on Nintendo systems is coming to an end. Elder Scrolls Blades looks very boring too.

Ubisoft - D : The highlight of the conference was Just Dance 2020 (Splinter Cell Blacklist was the last good Tom Clancy game).

Square Enix - B : Lots of games for Switch but FFVII Remake and Avengers went on too long.

Nintendo - B : Lots of good games and the Smash reveals were good but relied a bit too heavy on Smash.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

AlternateButtons

@Grumblevolcano Smash took up two small segments. How is that relying too heavily on Smash?

Want an awesome Let's Play show to watch when you're bored? Check out my new show, Alternate Buttons where we play games for your viewing pleasure! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG0IbzMJDa9hZJFTGOB8Vug/feed

3DS Friend Code: 4983-5439-2641 | Nintendo Network ID: Guitardude7

Aozz101x

EA: Didnt't even see EA's.
Microsoft - 8/10: I liked some of the reveals. Halo Infinite and Cyaberpunk 2077 were mostly what i liked. to bad there was no other information on Project Scarlett. will fore sure know more next year.
Bethesda - 3/10: Bethesda's was the worst one. to much focus went on to mobile games, i don't even care about Blades (i would not even be shock, if the Commander Keen mobile game end up on switch.), the Only things that were mostly excited for was: Wolfenstien: Youngblood and Doom Eternal. Deathloop and Ghostwire.
Ubisoft - 7/10: Ubisoft's was okay. excited for Watch Dogs Legion. God and Monsters, Rolling Champion looks great. otherwise not much to look forward to. The Devision 2 being free this week is pretty cool. and Brawlhalla with Adventure Time, was something that i didn't expect.
Square Enix - 9/10: Final Fantasy 7 Remake and Dragon Quest 11 S was pretty much my highlight. everything else was pretty good.
Nintendo - 10/10: Great overall. Banjo coming to Smash Bros, The Legends of Zelda Breath of the Wild 2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Astral Chain, and Luigi's Mansion 3 were the big highlights. Nintendo was pretty much a Win for me.

im creep out with thoese eyes... :P

3DS Friend Code: 3153-5789-3951 | Nintendo Network ID: Aozz101x

Galarian_Lassie

IMO the only segment that felt like it lasted too long was the RE 5 and 6 reveal that lasted 2 minutes, especially considering that it focused mostly on RE 1 that came out last month.

Where am I going! Nowhere, unless if I say otherwise!

Dezzy

Miyazaki has said that the gameplay of Elden Ring will be based heavily on Dark Souls.
http://www.vgchartz.com/article/438896/elden-ring-gameplay-is...

I think that translates to "it's another Dark Souls game" pretty much. It they're trying for something to be noticeably different, they usually hesitate about the direct comparisons like that. With Sekiro for example, they didn't say it was heavily based on Dark Souls.

So I'm interpreting this as just "It's Dark Souls 4 but we wanted a new name".

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

redd214

E3 2020 begins in 362 days (June 9-June 11, 2020). Should be loads better then this year I'd wager

redd214

Grumblevolcano

I feel the pace would've been better if at least 1 of the Smash characters were revealed elsewhere so like DQ Hero at the Smash tournament or Square Enix conference, Banjo at the Microsoft conference.

Sure the Smash presence wasn't anywhere near as extreme as last year but still a bit too much.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic