Posts 541 to 560 of 575

Anti-Matter

@Bucky
No.
I haven't touched my BOTW for 2 years.
Lost my appetite with BOTW.

Anti-Matter

Octane

@Bucky I want to give it another try on the Switch. But I'm still waiting for a price drop, or a better deal than €60...

Untitled

Octane

Joeynator3000

Yeah, I have a very small urge to give BOTW another chance, even more now that I have surround sound. But at the same time...I don't want to spend that much money on it. I just know I'll play it for a few hours, then never touch it ever again.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

PK_Willow

@Dezzy thanks for posting. Sounds like it could be fun, especially the Ironman segment being compared to Star Fox.

NNID: Ruki_the_Human

DarkRula

They used to post schedules of the games that would be appearing, but then each year less and less would appear on it until that segment started, until eventually it just stopped. Think that was in 2017, though I can't be sure.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Heavyarms55

Is there anything of note left for E3 now? Or is it pretty much done?

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Grumblevolcano

@Heavyarms55 Today is Indie Day so if there's surprise announcements it's going to be indie games.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

iKhan

Kind of late to give my rankings, but here they are:

A:
Square Enix. What can I say, I'm a bit of a gaming weeaboo.

B:
Nintendo. I liked it a lot, but honestly, they were missing a few big games I kind of expected, there wasn't much new from Nintendo this year, and frankly, I'm not particularly interested in Animal Crossing.
Microsoft: "Gameplay? What's that?"

D:
Bethesda: "We're sorry for being scumbags. Here are some free mobile games to make up for it"

F:
Ubisoft, even the most creative of the major western publishers is digging their heels in shooters.

Edited on by iKhan

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

iKhan

Sorry for the double post, but also, Code Vein looks like so much fun. I really think people are sleeping on this one.

I won't be picking it up because I don't have a PS4/XB1, but I might if I get one.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

jump

iKhan wrote:

Sorry for the double post, but also, Code Vein looks like so much fun. I really think people are sleeping on this one.

I won't be picking it up because I don't have a PS4/XB1, but I might if I get one.

You should give God Eater 3 a try on the Switch when it comes out, they seem to be building Code Vein on God Eaters' skeleton.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

TOUGHDUDE94

indies are today

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

TOUGHDUDE94

my score or E3 2019
EA over 2.5 hours of soulless games that look PS2 level -----------------------------------------------------1.0/10.0
MIcrosoft too much games and the console that will be 800 dollars or more ----------------------5.0/10.0
beathesta moblie ports and doom needs to be tone down a bit it is a little too red for me --5.7/10.0
ubisoft please why did you put sam fisher in a moblie game and made so many shooters--4.3/10.0
square late as always but great all around ----------------------------------------------------------------------------8.7/10.0
Nintendo best of the year love banjo in smash----------------------------------------------------------------------9.7/10.0

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Anti-Matter

Well...
EA = Double F
Untitled
😔
I will stop wishing The Sims 4 on Nintendo Switch. It will be never on Nintendo Switch. 😢
My heart can't take it anymore.
I will take care my The Sims 4 PS4 version then....

Ubisoft = F
Where is Girlie and kiddie games from Ubisoft for Nintendo Switch ? 😒

SquareEnix = C
Dragon Quest Builders 2 is Perfect game for me. 😃
Trials of Mana is kinda interesting. 🙂
FF VII remake = Nah... 🙄

Nintendo = B
Still too many Smash Bros, my first impression with Animal Crossing New Horizons was kinda quite disappointed but got recovered a bit by New Leaf style, still no reveal about TOWN. 😀

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

TOUGHDUDE94

or the next gunvolt game

TOUGHDUDE94

TOUGHDUDE94

@CuteKidPit That what i am looking forward to.Also why has nintendo not bought them yet

TOUGHDUDE94

jump

CuteKidPit wrote:

Also, their trailers are stuck in the '90s. Looking forward to Copen though.

That's kinda the point, they are 90's retro games. I'd laugh if they try to do a modern flashy CGI cinematic trailer.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

CanisWolfred

iKhan wrote:

I remember the first trailer I saw made me really squeamish, so I stopped paying attention to it after that.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Buizel

@iKhan

My rankings:

A - Nintendo. Blew it out the park imo, with game after game. Arguably their best E3 since that one with Reggie, DS and Twilight Princess.

B? - Square Enix. I'll admit that I didn't watch this one (it aired at Ridiculous O'clock BST), however second - hand it sounds pretty good, and FF7 looks fantastic.

C - Microsoft. Solid selection of games but to many cinematics and not enough gameplay. Everything started to blend into each other.

D - Ubisoft. As above with Microsoft but more extreme with the negatives. Gods and Monsters and Watch Dogs look promising though.

No interest in Bethesda, and apparently that one was terrible anyway.

Edited on by Buizel

At least 2'8".

Grumblevolcano

EA - F : Really boring.

Microsoft - C : Pretty clear Microsoft wants to move on to next gen, Forza Horizon 4 expansion 2 and everything playable on XB1 being playable on Scarlett were the highlights. Also while I won't buy the Elite controller, it's nice that Microsoft is finally moving forward to internal batteries for controller.

Bethesda - F : Looks like Bethesda support on Nintendo systems is coming to an end. Elder Scrolls Blades looks very boring too.

Ubisoft - D : The highlight of the conference was Just Dance 2020 (Splinter Cell Blacklist was the last good Tom Clancy game).

Square Enix - B : Lots of games for Switch but FFVII Remake and Avengers went on too long.

Nintendo - B : Lots of good games and the Smash reveals were good but relied a bit too heavy on Smash.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Sorry, this topic has been locked.