Forums

Topic: All-Encompassing E3 2018 Thread

Posts 621 to 640 of 1,693

gcunit

Nintendo tend to like to keep Zelda ticking over, so I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't something soon. Maybe a Skyward Sword port, or a non-main game of some sort.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Octane

gcunit wrote:

Nintendo tend to like to keep Zelda ticking over, so I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't something soon. Maybe a Skyward Sword port, or a non-main game of some sort.

On average, there has been at least one game a year since 2000. No surprise if we're getting something smaller this year, or maybe a bigger game next year.

Octane

19Robb92

I'd love it if we got another top-down Zelda for Switch. A Link Between Worlds is one of my favourite Zelda games.

I'd love to see a return of the wallsticking mechanic as well, it's such a clever idea.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Haru17

The problem with LBW is that devs always make depth lame in top down levels, and the progression and interesting puzzles were basically removed.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

TuVictus

If they do a handheld Zelda again I really hope they don't try to BOTW-ize it. There should really be a series for people that -don't- want everything to be needlessly open for the sake of it

TuVictus

Haru17

Yeah, like 3D Zelda games with a singleplayer story campaign or something XD. Remember those?

TuVictus

Sadly we'll probably -only- be able to remember them for the foreseeable future.

Oh, Pikmin 4. Tuesday Morning. Do it, Miyamoto.

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

Haru17

Thanks game industry.

Grumblevolcano

@MisterPi Yeah, we'll look back and miss when Fi would tell us our Wii Remotes were running low.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Octane

The last 3D Zelda-like 3D Zelda game was 2006... I'm feeling old...

@MisterPi I want Pikmin 4 so badly. I'm afraid they'll ruin it somehow lol. Mandatory amiibo, 2D gameplay, or Labo integration. You never know what they come up with.

Octane

GamingTelescope

@Octane Nintendo hasn't been ruining anything as of late!

I am a Big Nintendo fan and spend much of my freetime playing Mario, Zelda and more! My other hobby is my Gaming website, GamingTelescope https://gamingtelescope.blogspot.com/ and looking at Gaming News on NintendoLife!

ThanosReXXX

@Octane I'm also hoping for a Pikmin 4 reveal, or at the very least some news about it still being a thing or not. Reports more than a year ago mentioned Miyamoto stating that the game was lying on a shelf, already as good as ready, but the lack of success of the Wii U held it back, so if it's still alive, then it must be in the works for the Switch. No idea what that would mean work-wise, with porting, optimization and all that, and perhaps adding and/or changing stuff to make it more fitting for the new platform.

Either way, if they give us some news on that, and show some Metroid Prime 4 footage, then my E3 would already be a great one. And if any of these 10 leaked new SKU"s are also some of the more wanted titles, and not all Wii U re-releases, then it's going to be an even more wonderful experience...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Haru17

@Sharks Yes they have.

Octane wrote:

Edited on by Haru17

TuVictus

@Octane "we have pikmin 4 copies shrink wrapped and ready to ship, but due to market conditions we have put it on the back burner for now"

TuVictus

Dezzy

Octane wrote:

If you try and get an advanced artificial intelligence to explain this sentence, the computer explodes.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Grumblevolcano

"Inspired by Fortnite and PUBG, Pikmin 4 has now become Pikmin Battle Royale"

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.