Forums

Topic: All-Encompassing E3 2018 Thread

Posts 581 to 600 of 1,693

Anti-Matter

@Kimyonaakuma
Well, nobody talked about that game for upcoming games in 2018.
That game looked promising as a Rune Factory clones.
Magnus Games as a developer of Re:Legend updated their progress on their Twitter every month, so this month they had developed the character creation.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

TOUGHDUDE94

my predictions
Nintendo
Smash
new charcters(decsdeye,marshahdow,alm and clieca(like ice climbers),shahdow,crash,spyro)
returning(ice climbers all from smash 4)
Pokemon
Pokemon let's go eevee and pikachu (new region that includes kanto and johto and new islands with all gens of pokemon) novermber 2018
Pokemon mystery dungeon coming 2019
Pokemon gen 4 and ranger remake 2021
Fire emblem
Fire emblem echeos
fire emblem switch
Mario
super mario maker switch
new super mario bros. 3
world ends with you remix
mega man x9
mega man 11 first on switch
project x zone 3
okaimi HD
Okamiden HD
Okami 2
square
kingdom hearts 1 and 2 HD ps4 and switch
kingdom hearts 3
final fantasy 15 switch version
final fantasy 7 ps4 and switch
world of final fantasy 2
dragon quest 11
dragon quest 1-3 ported to 3ds and switch

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Dezzy

Interested to see if these rumours about Cyberpunk being a FPS end up true. That could be interesting. Like an open world Deus Ex type thing.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Kimyonaakuma

@Anti-Matter Well it's doesn't seem to be a famous game. I had only heard the name but I didn't really know much about it, it looks cool though!
Maybe they'll talk about it in a Nintendo Direct and people will get excited about it?

Kimyonaakuma

TOUGHDUDE94

My dream idea for fire emblem is going to be based on old vs. new
a repupic formed and the kinghts and lords around the kingdoms will try to end it
it has hot air baloons as units that are like archers and will have steam devices and the city of the repupic and has early sky buildings and the kingdom is like normal fire emblem
and you can pick between 2d sprite in battles or 3d polys and have a my fort and have dungons to explore
and you can bring past to help via amiibo and it will have two modes one with premadeath on and off

Edited on by TOUGHDUDE94

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Octane

Gotta love those repupics in Fire Emblem games.

Octane

TOUGHDUDE94

I forgot
gunvolt in smash with new gunvolt game

TOUGHDUDE94

WebHead

I am curious about the third party presence for Nintendo. I wouldn't be surprised if some exclusive gets announced like Ridge Racer 8 or CoD MW2 Remastered.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Haruki_NLI

Did you just say Call of Duty and exclusive in the same sentence? That'll go well.

MW2 Remastered was fake. That April release date was what killed the rumour entirely.

As for Ridge Racer 8, Bandai would be asinine to make that an exclusive on the system with bloody Mario Kart. Plus even if it does exist, the rumour of exclusivity is only because of one guys LinkedIn profile that also mentioned Bandai Namco was doing Prime 4, which was later corroborated and then rescinded by outlets saying they WERENT doing it.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

ThanosReXXX

@Octane Indeed. But let's not forget about the kinghts and premadeath either, much less the "my forts" and dungons...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

@Kimyonaakuma Wel, taht wopld be an ablosute hororr...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Grumblevolcano

@YummyHappyPills Honestly exclusivity is one of the more believable things regarding Ridge Racer 8, most Ridge Racer games are only one 1 platform. Given Microsoft don't really do exclusive games anymore and people associate Ridge Racer exclusivity on Sony platforms with the trainwreck known as E3 2006, that leaves Switch if the game exists.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LossyQuote

Right now, I'm mostly looking forward to the announcement of more indie games coming to Switch and more info on Smash 5.

Only 16 more days to go.
Untitled

LossyQuote

Dezzy

I really hope they incorporate more exploration into the next Fire Emblem. I know they did some with Echoes but they need to do more of that. There's really no reason not to. It should be like a traditional Final Fantasy game but just with the different battle system.

@Octane

I marginally prefer third person too. But both can work. First person does fit with the supposed customisable character, so that it seems like you're playing as yourself in a way.

Octane

@Dezzy It's always a bit ironic when and RPG, a game about role-playing, wants you to play as yourself

I'm still kinda iffy on that idea to be honest, and I forget it has a customisable main character. I'm not a big fan of that, but we'll see. I don't think The Witcher could've worked if you had to design your own character for example.

Octane

Anti-Matter

@LossyQuote
Some Indie games to be paid attention:
1. Re:Legend
2. My Time at Portia
3. Catastronauts

Anti-Matter

LossyQuote

@Anti-Matter
I'm mostly looking forward to new announcements. That's what matters at E3 for me, not some footage of games we already know are coming.

LossyQuote

Dezzy

@Octane

Yeah I don't think something like the Witcher can be accomplished with a first person perspective and a customisable character.
Maybe they'll give it a go. But that type of approach is far more suited to a world-building type RPG (like Skyrim) or a gameplay systems type RPG like Deus Ex.
I love Cyberpunk themes though so I'm probably gonna get it no matter what.

Edited on by Dezzy

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.