• Shadow of the Tomb Raider
  • DQ Builders 2
  • DQXI
  • TWEWY Final Remix
  • TWEWY 2
  • Avengers

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

redd214

@IceClimbers Solid predictions, I think everything looks spot on! Perhaps there will be a surprise or 2 none of us know anything about but I doubt it!

redd214

Haru17

STARFIELD (or whatever it is). Cannot wait to see that game. The landscape, a city or two, what the crafting looks like. People have already spotted stars and rocket ships in the background for their last E3 and on their new web store, so it seems to be well on its way. I'm a little worried what Bethesda Softworks are planning, talking up their E3 and announcing Rage 2 so far in advance. Starfield, some phone tie-in they release that night, and...?

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Grumblevolcano

@Haru17 I don't think Rage 2 would've been announced in advance if Walmart didn't leak it.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Haru17

@Grumblevolcano Pete Hines said the trailer was planned for that day regardless. They teased it on their Twitter for a while.

@Shellcore It's not... Bethesda are releasing two AAA games of their usual size before TES VI according to Todd Howard interviews that heavily implied VI was next gen. They'll likely both be new IPs with Starfield as one of them.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Megas75

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Less than 3 weeks until the conferences disappointment begin.

Steam/NNID/Xbox Gamertag - Megas75

FragRed

@IceClimbers I agree with a lot of those predictions though I can see a whole load of disappointment if Metroid prime 4 isn't shown again.

As for the rest, Ubisoft will have either Splinter Cell or Watch Dogs 3, not both. Though after Watch Dogs 2 failed to do too well sales wise, I do wonder if they will do another game in that franchise. I also don't think both Rage 2 and Doom 2 will be shown at the same conference. Doom 2 I think will be shown next year.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Kimyonaakuma

I don't know if anyone has noticed this already but the Nintendo UK website seems to have updated it's page for Fire Emblem Switch.
If you google "fire emblem for nintendo switch", the text that appears for the Nintendo Official Website says -

"4 days ago · On the distant horizon, a full- scale war is mounting in a brand new Fire Emblem game coming to Nintendo Switch"

I'm not sure if it's an official way of checking things but I don't see them updating the website this close to E3 without them announcing it soon, hopefully they will!

Kimyonaakuma

Grumblevolcano

16 days remaining.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

KirbyTheVampire

I'm not sure why I'm so hyped, because I'm pretty sure I'll be disappointed. I don't care about Fire Emblem at all, I've already seen enough of Yoshi, Smash is Smash, and I've never played Pokemon, so while I'm intrigued, I'm not exactly excited for it yet. (Sure, we don't know if it'll be there, but it's a safe bet) I'm just holding out hope for one or two announcements that we didn't see coming.

Edited on by KirbyTheVampire

KirbyTheVampire

KirbyTheVampire

@Tops In a good way. We already pretty much know how it plays, and it looks like a fun game. I'm also waiting for reviews, though.

KirbyTheVampire

ThanosReXXX

Ubisoft official E3 line up reveal:

• Tom Clancy’s The Division 2
  • Beyond Good & Evil 2
  • For Honor
  • Skull & Bones
  • Starlink: Battle for Atlas
  • Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
  • Transference

And they mentioned that there'll be a number of surprises as well...
Here's the teaser video (in that typical, cheesy, not too funny Ubi-style... ):

@IceClimbers So, you were pretty close with your predictions...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Kimyonaakuma

I always look forward to E3 but Smash just doesn't interest me, so I'm not going to find this year really exciting because that will be the main event

Fire Emblem will be good but I hope it keeps some of the elements from Echoes, because I enjoyed it so much more than Fates. But Fates sold better so it will probably be more of the same but HD.

I'll buy Yoshi anyway, they're always fun, relaxing and nice to look at. I'm hoping Pokémon will also be good, but I really don't need Pokémon Go to be involved and having only the first 150 Pokémon like some rumours suggested is worrying. Would Pokémon Bank just not work or is this game too different to be considered Generation 8? Who knows...

Overall I'm hoping for some suprising! I feel like Nintendo has so many games that have been confirmed to be in development but have just vanished so we have a good idea what is coming. Sure focus on Smash, maybe make it interesting (Don't attack me! ), but shows us something we don't know about - Animal Crossing, Pikmin, some way to play Gamecube games on Switch, Mario Odyssey DLC with extra kingdoms?

I'd rather have some surprises than half an hour of Nintendo confirming rumours and things they briefly mentioned in past followed by another random 3DS port/collection which they pretend is amazing during the Treehouse livestreams but actually impresses nobody.
The last Nintendo Direct had some pleasant surprises so repeat that please!

Edited on by Kimyonaakuma

Kimyonaakuma

TOUGHDUDE94

@IceClimbers forgot world ends with you remix

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.