Forums

Topic: All-Encompassing E3 2018 Thread

Posts 21 to 40 of 1,693

Aozz101x

Anti-Matter wrote:

Please....
3. Bokujou Monogatari for Switch

@Anti-Matter
Correct me, if im wrong. but arent we getting a Story of Season(thats what it's called in the west, but it's your preference) for Switch? i could of swore, i saw it from an official Nintendo Switch image.
edit: yup, right there next to the Pokemon logo. hopefully they'll announced one soon. (maybe?)
Untitled

Edited on by Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

@Winklebottom
Yes.
I called it Bokujou Monogatari for Japan version.
And still no news about "Real" Harvest Moon for Switch.
We got the Crappy Harvest Moon Light of Hope from Natsume.

Anti-Matter

Joeynator3000

I want Rune Factory. TwT
Publisher (Marvelous, I think) said they would figure out a way to bring the series back, this was like...what, 5 years ago or something?

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Anti-Matter

@Matthew010
Because Only Animal Crossing for Switch , Yonder the Cloud Catcher Chronicles and Re:Legend are caught my attention most.
I have no idea what upcoming Switch games that will be on my shopping list during this year, so i expect something that caught my attention so far.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Joeynator3000 wrote:

I want Rune Factory. TwT
Publisher (Marvelous, I think) said they would figure out a way to bring the series back, this was like...what, 5 years ago or something?

Rune Factory ?
How about Re:Legend from Magnus Games ?

Anti-Matter

roy130390

Anti-Matter wrote:

Joeynator3000 wrote:

I want Rune Factory. TwT

Rune Factory ?
How about Re:Legend from Magnus Games ?

Eh... nah. I stick with Rune Factory.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Joeynator3000

...Yeeeaaah, Rune Factory better. I never like chibi stuff.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Haru17

I'm looking forward to the Metroid Prime: Last Chance trailer Danger Close Studios will release.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Aozz101x

you guys don't think will see prime 4 at this year's E3?
I'd expect pokemon and another big unannounced games (like Animal Crossing and such.)

Edited on by Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Dezzy

I think we might see a generic actiony trailer for Prime 4 but with very little gameplay, it'll then be just given the release date of 2019.
I think Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing will be announced as their holiday 2018 games. Yoshi will be august 2018. A few HD remasters will be announced too. Probably Skyward Sword HD and I hope either Mario Sunshine or Xenoblade Chronicles.

Playstation I think will steal the show with Last of Us 2 and FF7 remake gameplay. Spyro trilogy will be a big deal too. Only 3D platformers that have ever competed with Mario imo.

Microsoft will provide sandwiches.

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Haruki_NLI

Man if all we get this holiday is Yoshi, AC and FE it'll be a quiet Xmas for me XD

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Grumblevolcano

May as well post my Nintendo predictions from the other thread:
I think it'll mostly be more details about already known games and content with a few surprises and 2019 teases. So like for Switch:
June - Mario Tennis Aces
July - Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, Octopath Traveler
August - Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion, Yoshi, Wonderful 101
September - Smash
October - Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion 3, Xenoblade 2 story DLC
November - Super Mario Maker 2
December - Fire Emblem
2019 - Metroid Prime 4, Bayonetta 3

I also think there will be Smash and Mario Tennis Aces tournaments at E3 that are streamed like last year's Splatoon 2, ARMS and Pokken DX tournaments were.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Octane

@Grumblevolcano Sequels and ports, that would be quite boring, wouldn't it?

I'm betting on at least one new IP. And Retro's project. It remains to be seen whether those two will be the same.

Octane

HappyAxiom

I'm already hyped for E3 as well. There are some obvious candidates as to what we'll get to see, but I managed to get some hopes and dreams into my list as well.

• Animal Crossing
  • Bayonetta 3
  • F-Zero
  • Fire Emblem
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising HD
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising 2
  • Labo: 3rd and maybe even 4th kit
  • Metroid Prime 4
  • Pokémon gen 8
  • Retro's new IP
  • Super Mario Maker 2
  • Super Smash Bros
  • The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD

HappyAxiom

toiletduck

More info:

• Yoshi
  • Super Smash
  • Fire Emblem
  • Mario Odyssey DLC
  • Online service

Maybe:

• Pikmin
  • Metroid
  • Mario 3D World port
  • 2D Mario (hopefully a traditional version incl. local co-op and not a Mario Maker sequel (or both/combination))
  • Retro's work

Probably not:

• Pokemon
  • Animal crossing
  • Zelda sequel or remaster/remake

Just out of curiousity: why are people convinced that a new Super Mario Maker and Animal Crossing will release this year? Have I missed the rumours?

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

Grumblevolcano

@toiletduck There are some rumours though that's not why I'm predicting it. I think those are 2 games which need to be relatively early in the Switch's lifespan because of the nature of the games. Super Mario Maker thrives from the community creating levels and releasing it earlier in the lifespan means there's a much better collection of levels by the end. For Animal Crossing, all the main games have always been released within the first 2 years of a console's lifespan.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

iLikeUrAttitude

My List:
-Pikmin 4 - Miyamoto said the game is closed to finished so why not?
-Fire Emblem It was announced for 2018, they have to show it sometime this year and what better event than E3... or it's own seperate Direct
-One last look at Octopath Traveler
-Yoshi - also being released this year, a demo would be nice
-The new game RetroStudios has been working on
-Animal Crossing people love this game idk why but they do
-Afirst look at Pokemon on the Switch (a trailer some gameplay, anything)
-A first look at Shin Megami Tensei V on the Switch, we did get a trailer last year
-Metroid Prime 4 sneak peek maybe?

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

Haru17

It would be foolish to announce Wii U ports at E3. That's basically guaranteeing that your system looks like old news and that no one will care about a port when there's so much new game news.

It would be cool if Retro were making some sort of 3D adventure game or action RPG. The system's not getting any third party ones because they're all processing-intensive open world games, and those genres are where a large amount of the gaming audience is. It would be crazy if they were making a new kind of Mario RPG, but I'm not sure they even could after two mostly nonverbal Donkey Kong games.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

link3710

@Haru17 I wouldn't be surprised if they could, Prime 3 had some of the best serious writing in any Nintendo game. Which... isn't saying much, but still. They've had more than enough time to put together a game with a great story. I'd definitely like something like that from them as well, though I'm honestly not sure what we'll see happen.

Wii U ports at E3 is almost certainly not going to happen, I agree. Those should be saved for the inevitable surprise at a later direct, not during E3 itself.

link3710

IceClimbers
  • Smash Bros
  • Fire Emblem
  • Yoshi
  • Metroid Prime 4
  • Bayonetta 3

Solid E3 lineup so far.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.