Forums

Topic: All-Encompassing E3 2017 Thread

Posts 121 to 140 of 490

Luna_110

Ugh. I hate Corrin.... Even Micaiah is better than him. I hope they bring characters from previous games, like Lyn, Eliwood and Hector. Those three in the field at the same time would make for fun dialogues!

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Grumblevolcano

For the first time since the 20th anniversary DLC, Rise of the Tomb Raider has become the focus of the Xbox store. More potential signs of a new Tomb Raider being announced at E3.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Linoshi

@Grumblevolcano It's been confirmed by the Crystal Dynamics community manager that Tomb Raider will not be present at E3 but at events later in the year.

Edited on by Linoshi

Linoshi

IceClimbers

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1382487

Fire Emblem Warriors will focus on Shadow Dragon, Awakening, and Fates. TOTALLY FREAKING CALLED IT. Now to wait for the Season Pass that focuses on Binding/Blazing Blade, the Radiant games, and Gaiden to be announced.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

MarcelRguez

@IceClimbers No Elibe/Tellius representation = no buy. Forget about the season pass, I'm not paying an extra to play as the characters I actually like.

MarcelRguez

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4605-6296 | Nintendo Network ID: Marce2240 | Twitter:

yokokazuo

@IceClimbers it seemed to point that way with the trailer, but I was hoping we would get some decent representation of other games. Well, I know I'll probably be paying for DLC...

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

NickWba20

Ive noticed alot of people talking about a potential new Tomb Raider. Are people thinking it may be a new one that will also go onto PS4 and Xbox One or one of the two recent Tomb Raider reboots that have already released?

NickWba20

Switch Friend Code: SW-4395-7798-6094 | My Nintendo: NickWba20

IceClimbers

So Marvel vs Capcom Infinite's roster may have leaked:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1382898

Note that the source is from Ryce, who leaked the game's existence back in November. Bit of a boring roster if you ask me.

Anyways, there's been some leaks for Assassin's Creed Origins. Ubisoft is an open book when it comes to leaks nowadays.

Edited on by IceClimbers

Grumblevolcano

@NickWba20 A new one for PC, PS4 and XB1 (probably not Switch).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Luna_110

@IceClimbers
Again? We already had that with TMS#FE.

I know Awakening and Fates saved the franchise, but why can't they get some of the older characters? Insane Karel from FE7 would be perfect for this kind of game.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

IceClimbers

Twitch released their E3 schedule.

Untitled

Seems to confirm that Sony and Microsoft's conferences will be about 90 minutes, while Nintendo's Spotlight presentation will be about an hour. Sounds about right.

Octane

I think it's been like that since forever. No big surprises. Like any year, I'll watch Microsoft, get more excited than I expected to be, cringe at the jokes at Ubisoft, then proceed to miss the Sony conference cause I still need sleep, watch it the following morning. Great conference as usual, and then Nintendo does its own weird thing that either amazing or a big disappointment. Bonus points go to Konami's conference when they have one. They're so bad, they're worth watching. Wasn't it last year when they didn't even show up at their own digital event? I waited, but it never happened...

Octane

Not_Soos

The E3 predictions I feel (relatively) confident in:
*There will be a surprise announcement that Yooka-Laylee is available for download on Switch the same day as Nintendo's presentation or within a few weeks, along with a patch by Playtonic that addresses some of the game's flaws
*Local 2-player co-op featuring Luigi will be confirmed for Super Mario Odyssey, as hinted in the initial Switch reveal
*Customizable Switch themes will be announced--possibly linked to My Nintendo. New details about Nintendo's paid online service seemed likely, but the delay to 2018 leaves me unsure
*Retro's latest project will be unveiled
*Details revealed on Breath of the Wild's DLC Pack 2, possibly including a trailer; also inbound a release date for the first pack

My pipe dreams:
*Super Smash Bros. Switch, featuring content from both the Wii U and 3DS version, as well as new characters and stages
*Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is announced to be multiplatform after a timed exclusivity on PS4 and will be heading to Switch
*Switch Virtual Console announcement, including the debut of GameCube titles; available after the presentation
*Mario Kart 8 Deluxe paid DLC packs including new race tracks, such as my personal favorites: Coconut Mall, Maple Treeway, and Mushroom City
*A new entry in any of the following franchises: Metroid, Kid Icarus, or Donkey Kong Country (I wouldn't expect more than maybe 1. I would have included Kirby, but since he's getting that new 3DS game and everything...)
*Pikmin 4, though I seem to be in the minority who believes Hey! Pikmin might, disappointingly, be the game Miyamoto hinted at years ago
*A couple of lighthearted spin-off titles such as WarioWare, Mario Party, or a Mario Sports game for Switch (preferably Golf!)

Boy, I can't wait to be disappointed!

Not_Soos

Switch Friend Code: SW-0365-3043-2731 | 3DS Friend Code: 2836-0531-4472 | My Nintendo: Aaron | Nintendo Network ID: 3DGamr | Twitter:

GrailUK

@Not_Soos Only NES games are confirmed for the online subscription. SNES is only under consideration! Gamecube has got zero chance any time soon enough as to warrant being hyped for it.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Not_Soos

@GrailUK I'm not talking about the subscription, I'm of the boat that Virtual Console will be different. But I'm definitely... intrigued, to say the least, about online NES games.

Not_Soos

Switch Friend Code: SW-0365-3043-2731 | 3DS Friend Code: 2836-0531-4472 | My Nintendo: Aaron | Nintendo Network ID: 3DGamr | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

I predict that SE will surprise people about how long it will REALLY take FFVII remake to come out (read: sooner than what recent reports would make you think)

I just find it hard to believe we wouldn't be getting anything this year, for FFVII's 20th anniversary. Even if it's a "FFXV in Type Zero" thing.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

kkslider5552000

FGPackers wrote:

@kkslider5552000 i would not be sure on that since i remember news talking about 2018/2019..

And Type 0's FFXV demo was a 2015 demo for a 2016 game.

And Final Fantasy VII is (last I remember) an episodic game that doesn't have to all be released in the same year.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Qwertyninty

E3 has to be big from Nintendo. I think we all know where their weakest point is. That being western 3rd party support. I think they need to nail 2 things. The first being yes the switch will have big western third party games going into its first holiday season. The second is how said titles actually perform. I think if people see crappy titles that perform bad and are just bad ports in general it will reflect badly on the console as a whole.

Qwertyninty

GrailUK

I mostly play on Nintendo systems. I have a horrible feeling that this year will be
1)Disappointment with lootbox gambling systems and micro-transactions.
2)Bored with Microsoft counting pixels and frames per second. (as fun as a Digital Foundry comparison video.)
3)Envious of the sheer volume of experiences coming to PS4 (albeit over the course of the next 5 years )
4)Nintendo raising more questions than answers (and watching 40 minute Gamexplain videos slowing down 7 seconds of footage.)

Edited on by GrailUK

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.