Forums

Topic: Advice Thread

Posts 41 to 60 of 84

DiabolicalSoup9

WhoBeThat wrote:

@Tasuki
@DiabolicaSoup9
@MeWalkieTalkie
@Midnight3DS
@Morphtorok
@the_shpydar
@Chrono_Crossing
@Aviator

Sigh Is it impossible to be taken seriously on NL? Seriously, I made this thread so people could ask for help WITHOUT fear of being laughed at by trolls. >:/

I'd appreciate it if instead of giving random advice, how about we ask what someone needs advice with?

Well, Soup's signature's good, I suppose.

But really, please, I didn't make this thread so people could have a quick laugh.

Terribly sorry. I won't not take this thread seriously. Real advice: Don't ever give in to peer pressure and stay off drugs.

WORDS OF WISDOM:
Always throw a sandwich across the room during an argument for a dramatic effect.
During a bar brawl, look out for people trying to hurt you.
When you lose, you do not win.
Sarcasm tends to be sarcastic.
If you take laxatives, your colon will vomit.

GamecubeMan

If you really like a girl dont hesitate in talking to her. The longer you wait, the more likely that you will make a bad first impression via er I havent got that far as to how but it may happen.... Well, thats the best advice to help my fellow love sick teenage gamers.

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah, it is happening now. GC 4.0 will be released in 2020.
My Bio by True_Hero
My Soundcloud

Twitter:

Klimbatize

GamecubeMan wrote:

If you really like a girl dont hesitate in talking to her. The longer you wait, the more likely that you will make a bad first impression via er I havent got that far as to how but it may happen.... Well, thats the best advice to help my fellow love sick teenage gamers.

I'll add that you should also buy them Imagine Babyz for the 3DS.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Aviator

AlexSays wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

I dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing that my name is on the top of the list.

Seems both good and bad. Being top troll comes with great honor, but also great responsibility.

Now tell us about your problems so we can give you advice. Unruly kids acting up? Wife discovered the mistress? Let's all open up like butterflies so we can help one another.

So what does it say me being on the bottom.

QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

LordJumpMad

@WhoBeThat
Here some advice I learn to live by, when being on the internet.
Rule#1 The internet is your friend, and everything that is posted on it, is true.
Rule#2 Rule#1 is a lie
Enjoy your time~

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

Twitter:

DiabolicalSoup9

LordJumpMad wrote:

@WhoBeThat
Here some advice I learn to live by, when being on the internet.
Rule#1 The internet is your friend, and everything that is posted on it, is true.
Rule#2 Rule#1 is a lie
Enjoy your time~

That's hilarious.

WORDS OF WISDOM:
Always throw a sandwich across the room during an argument for a dramatic effect.
During a bar brawl, look out for people trying to hurt you.
When you lose, you do not win.
Sarcasm tends to be sarcastic.
If you take laxatives, your colon will vomit.

BlastRadius

@Morphtorok

Ummmm, you're.....Welcome? Your attachement wouldn't load on my 3DS.

@Undead_terror, The thread's still young. XD

@AlexSays

Yeah, I'm realizing that now! I need to turn the tables! HELP!

"If we were all like you in the end, we'd be killing ourselves by sleeping in." - Party Poison, by My Chemical Romance

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

Everyone makes mistakes, it's what makes us human, and to judge someone for their humanity is, in itself, inhuman.

Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

BlastRadius

@LordJumpMad

That reminds of that commercial where the girl thinks everything on the internet's true, so she believes this fat guy when he says he's a french model! XD

@Klimbatize

And Monster High. :–|

@DiabolicalSoup9
Don't worry about it man, just have a good time.

Oh,and do you eat soup with a spoon or with a fork?

@Aviator

Hehe. >:]

Edited on by BlastRadius

"If we were all like you in the end, we'd be killing ourselves by sleeping in." - Party Poison, by My Chemical Romance

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

Everyone makes mistakes, it's what makes us human, and to judge someone for their humanity is, in itself, inhuman.

Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

BlastRadius

@anthony12

Emma Stone is now my avatar. Enjoy from afar.

"If we were all like you in the end, we'd be killing ourselves by sleeping in." - Party Poison, by My Chemical Romance

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

Everyone makes mistakes, it's what makes us human, and to judge someone for their humanity is, in itself, inhuman.

Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

AlexSays

Aviator wrote:

So what does it say me being on the bottom.

lmao. Means that's right where TC likes you. ; )

WhoBeThat wrote:

Yeah, I'm realizing that now! I need to turn the tables! HELP!

I'm afraid you must find your own path young padawan

Perhaps if there was an advice thread out there we could help you : (

AlexSays

BlastRadius

@AlexSays

Ah, I see, I wish someone would make one.

"If we were all like you in the end, we'd be killing ourselves by sleeping in." - Party Poison, by My Chemical Romance

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

Everyone makes mistakes, it's what makes us human, and to judge someone for their humanity is, in itself, inhuman.

Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

DiabolicalSoup9

who uses spoons these days? XD

WORDS OF WISDOM:
Always throw a sandwich across the room during an argument for a dramatic effect.
During a bar brawl, look out for people trying to hurt you.
When you lose, you do not win.
Sarcasm tends to be sarcastic.
If you take laxatives, your colon will vomit.

WingedSnagret

Don't breath. Every time you do, carbon dioxide is added to the atmosphere and is contributing to global warming! /snickers

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Midnight3DS

There is a cyanide compound in apple seeds, so don't eat a bucket load of them.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

mamp

When someone tells you to join the mile high club you say no.
Don't apologize when you've done nothing wrong because it makes you sound pathetic.
If you want to keep a favorite book for a long time go for hardcover.
If the cool kids ask you to do bad things with them just ask yourself "is the popularity worth it?" (usually it is)
Cats only love you when you feed them, dogs love you unconditionally.
No DEFINITELY means No.
Winning isn't everything it's just the only thing that matters.
Skinny jeans do not look good on buff or fat people the make you look like a huge ball on top of two sticks.
My Name is Earl is a great show.
If you think Christmas is about family and has nothing to do with gifts then have a Christmas with the family and no gifts (u know u don't have the guts)
Just because you're poor doesn't mean you should act like a savage, everyone should have some manners.
Don't go overboard with energy drinks use them when u really need them.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

DiabolicalSoup9

Do you have a specific problem that advice for?

WORDS OF WISDOM:
Always throw a sandwich across the room during an argument for a dramatic effect.
During a bar brawl, look out for people trying to hurt you.
When you lose, you do not win.
Sarcasm tends to be sarcastic.
If you take laxatives, your colon will vomit.

BlastRadius

mamp wrote:

When someone tells you to join the mile high club you say no.
Don't apologize when you've done nothing wrong because it makes you sound pathetic.
If you want to keep a favorite book for a long time go for hardcover.
If the cool kids ask you to do bad things with them just ask yourself "is the popularity worth it?" (usually it is)
Cats only love you when you feed them, dogs love you unconditionally.
No DEFINITELY means No.
Winning isn't everything it's just the only thing that matters.
Skinny jeans do not look good on buff or fat people the make you look like a huge ball on top of two sticks.
My Name is Earl is a great show.
If you think Christmas is about family and has nothing to do with gifts then have a Christmas with the family and no gifts (u know u don't have the guts)
Just because you're poor doesn't mean you should act like a savage, everyone should have some manners.
Don't go overboard with energy drinks use them when u really need them.

Wow! Thanks, now I can start the school year with abundant knowledge and wisdom.

FlashPoint is also a awesome show.

"If we were all like you in the end, we'd be killing ourselves by sleeping in." - Party Poison, by My Chemical Romance

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

Everyone makes mistakes, it's what makes us human, and to judge someone for their humanity is, in itself, inhuman.

Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

BlastRadius

Yo, check it, WhoBeThat is now WinterWarm.... My hot girl avatar policy still stands. XD

"If we were all like you in the end, we'd be killing ourselves by sleeping in." - Party Poison, by My Chemical Romance

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

Everyone makes mistakes, it's what makes us human, and to judge someone for their humanity is, in itself, inhuman.

Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

BlastRadius

@All

Aww, guys, don't let the thread die. D:

"If we were all like you in the end, we'd be killing ourselves by sleeping in." - Party Poison, by My Chemical Romance

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

Everyone makes mistakes, it's what makes us human, and to judge someone for their humanity is, in itself, inhuman.

Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic