General Discussion Forum

Topic: Adventure Time Discussion | (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Showing 141 to 155 of 155

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

141. Posted:

ok so i'm halfway-ish through the third season of this show and i seriously can't get enough. i'm going to be pretty sad when i start hitting the current season and i have to wait for more episodes like everyone else :(

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

142. Posted:

@theblackdragon

That's great that you're liking Adventure Time.my personal favorite season would have to be season 3 so hope you like that season too.

Edited on by CrimsonFire

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

143. Posted:

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

Cotton

144. Posted:

In the episode of beautopia Susan strong along with Finn and jake rode a boat to beautopia if Susan wasnt human then explain the existence of the boat?

3ds friend code 5129 0670 7184

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

145. Posted:

Anyone can make a boat...

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Cotton

146. Posted:

Yes but not a boat motor and they wouldn't have known what the motor was used for unless it was already crafted

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

147. Posted:

So does anyone think that Finn's "dad" was his real dad? He seemed really pathetic.

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Cotton

148. Posted:

@CrimsonFire I didn't really think that was his real dad either and it wasn't that he was pathetic but rather that he was in the citadel as a prisoner in the first place.

AuthorMessage

justlink

149. Posted:

@cotton, also, wouldn't Susan swim if she wasn't human?

Hi
I'm Justlink1 on Miiverse, look me up.
Favorite Game: Spirit Tracks
Favorite Series: Zelda, SSB, Earthbound
Favorite childhood game: Sitting Ducks

AuthorMessage

guniball

150. Posted:

Hello! We’re working on an indie game project, inspired by the series “Adventure Time”, which is called “The Runes”. There’s already a pre-alpha version of it that anyone can try out. We’d much appreciate if you could help us to spread the word about our project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IarczyfTago

“The Runes” is an adventure type of game with elements of RPG, in which we want to create a spirit of adventuring and magic-crafting, where every quest is wove into the legend about the large and open world filled with secrets and mysteries. Where an ordinary-looking tree may be an enter to an underground city, where you can accidentally meet with thugs from Dog’s Mafia. Usually, in games magic is just a kind of range weapon with bright coloured animation and sparkles all around. What we want is to make it be like in books… for example, if your hero is transformed, you can’t just click the button to turn back normal, or wait for some time until the end of effect. U’ll have to find the way to dispel that transformation.

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Runes/1430089760575208
Twitter https://twitter.com/TheRunesGame
Greenlight Concept’s http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2524990...
Download pre-alpha https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9jXXp_HOt7GLVRwLXhJZ...

guniball

AuthorMessage

Gioku

151. Posted:

Man, I haven't watched Adventure Time in ages... been spending too much time watching MLP:FiM...
...but the MLP season is almost over, and I can switch to watching Adventure Time again. :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

152. Posted:

Princess Day was good, though I'm sure a lot more could have been done with it.

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, The Legendary Starfy, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

153. Posted:

If anybody is interested, Amazon is selling the SDCC Adventure Time POP figures for $15 each. Check them out here.

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

Sparx

154. Posted:

Princess day could have been better, but oh well

you guys have favorite episodes?

Mine would be either Remember You or the episode about where B-mo comes from(forgot the name)

Sparx

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

155. Posted:

Sparx wrote:

Princess day could have been better, but oh well

you guys have favorite episodes?

Mine would be either Remember You or the episode about where B-mo comes from(forgot the name)

I really liked Mortal Recoil and Escape from the Citadel.

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, The Legendary Starfy, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro