Forums

Topic: Adventure Time Discussion | (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Posts 101 to 120 of 153

Ketchupcat

I saw Simon and Marcy, am I the only one who thought the slime monster things WERE the humans? They seemed pretty humanoid and the slime could be toxic waste or something.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

zoroarkrules25

I thought they looked like the zombies from the first episode. I thought nuclear warfare caused that.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

zoroarkrules25

I looked into the next episode. It is about the ice king create a computer virus that gets rid of everyone but him and princess bubblegum.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Doge

you know, the newest episode (4/1/13) is literally the best yet. ITS IN 3D! it is being leeked almost 2 days beforehand on tumblr! the newest one is the most hilarious, filled with funny jokes, and when you see it, you'll know what i mean by, "ONE SECOND LATER"

I actually am a Shiba

Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Tasuki

Just to let all you Adventure Time fans know Adventure Time is now added to Netflix's Instant Stream service.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Drobotic

@Tasuki
Yeah,I've seen it on there.But there's only the first season so far.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

iwanttodie

BMO-Air OTP

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Electricmastro

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic