JimJam707

Your forgiven.
YAY!

Signature? Here? No way!

Stuffgamer1

theblackdragon wrote:

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

mrmicawber wrote:

I apologize too - I am a world class horses ass.

Assuming this post was equally sincere, I don't think it's fair that it's been ignored thus far.

assuming it was sincere, i don't think it's fair that it wasn't posted in a topic all its own. this kind of thing deserves the spotlight, not just a random place in someone else's apology thread. :3

You have a point. I don't think this is the first time I've seen him apologize hidden away somewhere, either. But I think I understand his problem, and I don't really hold it against him. He misunderstands the purpose of some posts/threads, creating arguments out of thin air...but it's cruel to blame him for that unless he's doing it on purpose, which is hard to judge. He argues some good points in a bad fashion...so he's just not too good at civilized debate. Common problem on forums, and I still say he's WAY better than your average user on most other forums, so no problem there either, imo.

Basically, I think he get more ridicule than he deserves, being brought up in discussions he hasn't even posted in like he was a joke in and of himself. Nobody deserves that kind of treatment, imo.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Superman

I'm sure nobody even noticed you.

Superman

LzWinky

Superman wrote:

I'm sure nobody even noticed you.

I can list several people who noticed. Why don't you take your crap somewhere else? It's not welcome here

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SwerdMurd

(hey iz--when you ignore the trolls, they tend to run out of things to do and disappear...it's not fun talking mindless crap when no one responds to it. I'm sure his crap has been taken here because real-life shunned him)

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

longtimegamer

@Superman- I used to collect Superman stuff. He's somebody (although fictional) to aspire to be like. It's ironic that a person such as yourself uses his name and likeness as an avatar. You are a jack*ss and you need to seek counseling.

Edit- Heres hoping you get ip banned.

Edited on by longtimegamer

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

theblackdragon

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

You have a point. I don't think this is the first time I've seen him apologize hidden away somewhere, either. But I think I understand his problem, and I don't really hold it against him. He misunderstands the purpose of some posts/threads, creating arguments out of thin air...but it's cruel to blame him for that unless he's doing it on purpose, which is hard to judge. He argues some good points in a bad fashion...so he's just not too good at civilized debate. Common problem on forums, and I still say he's WAY better than your average user on most other forums, so no problem there either, imo.

Basically, I think he get more ridicule than he deserves, being brought up in discussions he hasn't even posted in like he was a joke in and of himself. Nobody deserves that kind of treatment, imo.

back when he was still being a jerk and behaving kinda troll-ish toward everyone about everything, i would have disagreed with you. however, from what i've seen out of him lately (past couple months, maybe? my sense of time has never really been all that great lol), i must say i admire his perseverance, and i'm kinda glad he stuck around.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Stuffgamer1

@theblackdragon: Well then, it's just like I said all along, isn't it? He's a good guy who's just misunderstood. Months go by, people get used to him, and the problems decrease. He was never anything like Superman as trolls go, I'm sure we can all agree on THAT!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.