Forums

Topic: A new low: Capcom tacitly condoning sexual harassment?

Posts 61 to 69 of 69

CanisWolfred

ChocoGoldfish wrote:

You're taking this very personally. Understandable, but no need to be nasty about it and suggest I'm things I'm not.

This is what concerns me the most here. You're a mod, TBD, and this is quite unlike you. Bad show, bad show...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

theblackdragon

GundamMac wrote:

ChocoGoldfish wrote:

You're taking this very personally. Understandable, but no need to be nasty about it and suggest I'm things I'm not.

This is what concerns me the most here. You're a mod, TBD, and this is quite unlike you. Bad show, bad show...

That's it. I'm either going to have a coronary or start banning people if I don't get out of this topic, and so I wash my hands of it.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

IAmNotWill

This is what happens when you put the stereotypical basement-dweller type gamer near a female. Seriously how can you talk to girls properly when you look a freakin' viking. What really bothers me though, is that he recently released a statement but didn't even apologize to Miranda for all those crass remarks, only for the speech he made.

And by the way people, Capcom does not sponsor the show, they produce it, which makes things even worse.

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

komicturtle

I think people are taking this a little too seriously. Has anyone here watched the show in it's entirety (from start to present), or are you just following each other and having an article skew your opinion...?

Also, I still don't see how Capcom is fully responsible. People are still salty about Capcom canceling MML3. Don't deny it. Proof is in the pudding.

komicturtle

Corbs

There's no place for people acting and talking this way, I don't care what the situation is. As I said, you wanna talk smack, do it with your gaming skills, not cheap talk. I don't mind a bit of arrogance, but this situation was taking things WAY too far and Capcom should have stepped in and they instead chose to give the safe and a bit too typical "The views expressed in this tournament are not the express views of Capcom blah blah blah."

Edited on by Corbs

Plain old gamer :)

kkslider5552000

No, I'm the official "don't take stuff seriously yo" guy and I don't need to be female to know this guy is a worthless human being and Capcom's actions are extremely questionable at best.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Magi

Three things:
1. Don't like what Capcom is doing or involved with? Vote with your wallets and purses. Send them an e-mail telling them such. Be respectful: There's no need to stoop, despite how good it might feel.

2. I tell my 8 year old daughter that ALL boys are jerks. ALL OF THEM. That's all she needs to know about boys. As she grows up, I'll make sure I'll clearly define the difference between men and boys (hint: it's not just the price of our toys. )

3. I'm sure the whole internet knows who this guy is already. Where is the massive internet outrage and why isn't it directed at him PERSONALLY. I've seen random individuals do crazy things, like that game company rep and his horrible customer service, and they end up paying the price by pretty much the whole internet. Has that happened yet? Genuine question, since I'm not really following any of this.

Magi

brooks83

This guy should step down as the coach.

brooks83

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.