General Discussion Forum

Topic: A Music Thread

Showing 801 to 820 of 1,415

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

801. Posted:

Sonic Youth, "I Love Her All The Time" from their Bad Moon Rising album :* :* :*

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

802. Posted:

Backloggery. Now playing: Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Gex, Metroid Fusion, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV), and Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Sonic Classic Collection).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

803. Posted:

Late Nite Radio, "Jam"

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

804. Posted:

"There's no sex in violence!!!!!"

Bush, "Everything Zen"

AuthorMessage

zelda_4_life

805. Posted:

This is real music -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWN1kqbSUPs

RAP SUCKS

Edited on by zelda_4_life

UN-FIX MAKA WUHU

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

806. Posted:

Joyrideeeeee, join tha joyrideeee

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

807. Posted:

Nirvana, "In Bloom"

"Here they are, Nirvanaaaaah" (How can u not like Doug Llewelyn from The People's Court???) xD

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

808. Posted:

"When I Paint My Masterpiece" Written by Bob Dylan, performed by The Band (R.I.P. Levon)

AuthorMessage

geek-master

809. Posted:

wang chung: if you need me dont let go

Edited on by geek-master

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

810. Posted:

.hack//SIGN Music:

In the Land of Twilight (Under the Moon)

The World

Fake Wings

Aura

B.T.

Bear

Open Your Heart

A Stray Child

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Wheels2050

811. Posted:

Nice to see some Dylan fans!

Bad Books: You Wouldn't Have to Ask.

(Kevin Devine and Manchester Orchestra teaming up - it's great stuff!)

Edited on by Wheels2050

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

AuthorMessage

MrArkade

812. Posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itvJybdcYbI

MrArkade

AuthorMessage

Wheels2050

813. Posted:

Ooh, and my mate told me about The Tallest Man on Earth the other day. Absolutely beautiful song: ("The Wild Hunt")

Explosions in the Sky is a cool band, also. No lyrics, just guitars with a lot of reverb and some drums! This song is "Your Hand in Mine"

My wife walked down the aisle to this song at our wedding. "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea" by Neutral Milk Hotel. This album in particular is amazing, but all their stuff is good.

Edited on by Wheels2050

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

AuthorMessage

kribsyrupsy

814. Posted:

No Doubt are back! :O

It's so awesome, infectious dancehall beat. n__n

Edited on by kribsyrupsy

My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2578-3560-0869

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

815. Posted:

Jimmy Buffet "If The Phone Doesn't Ring It's Me"

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

816. Posted:

George Jones- Her Name Is...

Waylon Jennings & Willie Nelson- Just to Satisfy You

Edited on by cheetahman91

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

CommanderAudio

817. Posted:

Bloc Party are back!

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.

AuthorMessage

Birdman

818. Posted:

Purity Ring's debut was (finally) released today, and you can get their song Fineshrine (video below) for free on iTunes if you search for it. Definitely one worth downloading, and even if you question the lyrical content, at least it's waaaay more artistic than the Top 40 garbage that has a similar message to it. I mean, they trigger effects using paper lanterns. Who thinks of that kinda stuff?

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

CommanderAudio

819. Posted:

This was the song of my childhood

Artist:Junior Senior
Track: Move Your Feet

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.

AuthorMessage

sykotek

820. Posted:

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.