Forums

Topic: A Music Thread

Posts 801 to 820 of 1,860

geek-master

wang chung: if you need me dont let go

Edited on by geek-master

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

CanisWolfred

.hack//SIGN Music:

In the Land of Twilight (Under the Moon)

The World

Fake Wings

Aura

B.T.

Bear

Open Your Heart

A Stray Child

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

John_1029 wrote:

I really hope the Code-Name NX is not a sandwich oven.

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Wheels2050

Nice to see some Dylan fans!

Bad Books: You Wouldn't Have to Ask.

(Kevin Devine and Manchester Orchestra teaming up - it's great stuff!)

Edited on by Wheels2050

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

Wheels2050

Ooh, and my mate told me about The Tallest Man on Earth the other day. Absolutely beautiful song: ("The Wild Hunt")

Explosions in the Sky is a cool band, also. No lyrics, just guitars with a lot of reverb and some drums! This song is "Your Hand in Mine"

My wife walked down the aisle to this song at our wedding. "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea" by Neutral Milk Hotel. This album in particular is amazing, but all their stuff is good.

Edited on by Wheels2050

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

CommanderAudio

Bloc Party are back!

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.

Birdman

Purity Ring's debut was (finally) released today, and you can get their song Fineshrine (video below) for free on iTunes if you search for it. Definitely one worth downloading, and even if you question the lyrical content, at least it's waaaay more artistic than the Top 40 garbage that has a similar message to it. I mean, they trigger effects using paper lanterns. Who thinks of that kinda stuff?

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

CommanderAudio

This was the song of my childhood

Artist:Junior Senior
Track: Move Your Feet

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic