General Discussion Forum

Topic: A Music Thread

Showing 521 to 540 of 1,414

AuthorMessage

NintenDude97

521. Posted:

Json's "Goon" muzik video with This'l & AD3.

I love the chorus.
"You are not a goon, that's not why He created you, He made you for his glory, in His image and His likeness."

My YouTube I My Crosloggery
The best flash game EVER!
Jesus died for you
»ηιητεηδμδε97«

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

522. Posted:

Beckah Shae Here In The Moment

Way Beyond MySelf Newsboys

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

geek-master

523. Posted:

i just had to express my love for pink Floyd.

my favorite pf song as of now Run like hell. i don't think the music video from the movie the wall is really appropriate

comfortably numb

learning how to fly

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

524. Posted:

@geekmaster, isn't there some sort of connection between Transformers Dark of the Moon and Pink Floyd's The Dark Side of the Moon? Does it go without saying Michael Bay is a man with an imagination but a lack of originality?

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

geek-master

525. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

@geekmaster, isn't there some sort of connection between Transformers Dark of the Moon and Pink Floyd's The Dark Side of the Moon? Does it go without saying Michael Bay is a man with an imagination but a lack of originality?

well after transformers 2 i will not trust Michael Bay's career as a directer. he seems to direct all sorts of funky and stupid pop culture into his movies now days. pink floyd being an exception because they were a very infuential band for their time. and probably more far ahead of their time then the beatles. yes they had stoners but what band does not now days. but yeah i hate to say it but if it were not for sid baricks drug problem we would not have some of the awsome pf songs like shine on you crazy dimond or comfortably numb. but anyway back on topic i do infact think Michael bay is creative at an artistic stand point but lacks deeply in originality

Edited on by geek-master

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

526. Posted:

I agree with everything you said geekmaster. I didn't even bother to watch 'I Am Number Four'. I also hate how Michael Bay uses females in his movies as sex vehicles to sell his movies but more than anything I hate all the I hate all the explosions and VULGAR language. Michael Bay acts worse than a six year old boy who wants to be a bad donkey adult.

Anyway, it's time to dance with Becka! This girl is so the best thing in the music sphere.

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

527. Posted:

I picked up a copy of Selena Gomez & the Scene's new album "When the Sun Goes Down" on Tuesday, and after listening to it the last couple of days I can say I love it, and I'm disappointed in it at the same time. I've been obsessed with the lead single "Who Says" since it was released back in March, and I thought that they were moving on from Dance/club songs. Even though I was disappointed, the album has really grown on me. I'm definitely glad I bought it.
Here's a live version of "Who Says"

Edited on by Wildvine53

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

Kingbuilder

528. Posted:

This is a pretty old thing, but I thought it'd be cool to show you guys anyway.

Fast-forward the first video (Emalkay - When I Look at You) to 0:35 and then start up Mt. Eden Dubstep - Escape (the second video) from the beginning. Get ready to have your mind blown.

Edited on by Kingbuilder

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

AuthorMessage

Aviator

529. Posted:

I don't like to boast, but our truffles are the most, mad magical in Amsterdam.
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

530. Posted:

You guys have got to see this band when they perform in your respective countries. They're on fire!

Royal Tailor in Control

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

NintenDude97

531. Posted:

I'm gonna get to see Lecrae, Trip Lee, Andy Mineo, and Canon all live!
ITZ GONNA B SIK!!!
Rehab tour promo:

My YouTube I My Crosloggery
The best flash game EVER!
Jesus died for you
»ηιητεηδμδε97«

AuthorMessage

J-Forest-Esq

532. Posted:

Listening to this song specifically:
Dire Straits: Sultans of Swing

"I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together. OK, 3, 2, 1, let's jam."
I've brought the blade, you bring the claws!

AuthorMessage

pntjr

533. Posted:

Black Sheep: The Choice is Yours. An instant 90's classic.

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter: pntjrx

AuthorMessage

scrubbyscum999

534. Posted:

I want a turntable, really badly. I want pure analog sound. I also want to listen to the almighty Beatles on my turntable.

The Beatles- Helter Skelter

Edited on by scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter: @scrubbyscum999

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

535. Posted:

G1C1 | Walking on the Stars

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

Birdman

536. Posted:

So, about 2 1/2 weeks ago I was at Pitchfork Music Festival in Chicago, and saw this live. It was pretty incredible. Edit: Yep, embedding the video into this thread doesn't work, so click the link to see Bizness by tUnE-yArDs live from the festival. Also, I checked and I'm not in one of the crowd scans.

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Lun

537. Posted:

Lun

AuthorMessage

Kingbuilder

538. Posted:

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

AuthorMessage

-DL-

539. Posted:

I actually make my own music on the Mac. Here's one of my best songs.

Edited on by -DL-

Me on the internet: Twitter - YouTube - Soundcloud

Funny internet signature on Nintendo Life Dot Com

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

540. Posted:

King of Thieves | Christina Grimmie

Group 1 Crew | Forgive Me
Viewer Discretion Advised Some Images May Be Disturbing

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN