241. Posted:

I just watched interstellar 5555
Enjoyed but not my favorite music

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7445-0519

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

242. Posted:

Bump
I just watched The Princess & The Frog, for the 8th time, and this song needs to be shared

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

Macaronius

243. Posted:

Two words, Surfing Bird.

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

AuthorMessage

Terra

244. Posted:

One for the Starfox fans

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

AndyK81

245. Posted:

Here's one of the best songs ever made.

Now playing

AuthorMessage

grenworthshero

246. Posted:

this thread stinks without some Perfume

And we can always do with some more Deerhoof.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
3DS Code: 3823-8687-7682
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--Facebook--last.fm

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

AuthorMessage

Terra

247. Posted:

Terra

AuthorMessage

tambourine_man

248. Posted:

Just got Dark Days/Light Years from Super Furry Animals. They're a great band but not very well known. This is one of the best songs from the album.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntAMPyaCcv8

Edited on by tambourine_man

tambourine_man

AuthorMessage

skyerunner23

249. Posted:

Ive been heavly enjoying Nevermore for the past few weeks and i cant wait for the new stuff

psn: Skyerunner

AuthorMessage

Bobpie

250. Posted:

grenworthshero wrote:

this thread stinks without some Perfume

**badoom boom ching**

Edited on by Bobpie

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

251. Posted:

We need some Fugazi here (finding one that could be embedded was a royal pain)

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

JamieO

252. Posted:

@The Fox It may have been a "royal pain" to embed, but Fugazi's 'Waiting Room' was a stirling choice. I like the dripping bass, tick-tock drums and the way it stops dead in the intro.
My favourite Fugazi release is Repeater, with 'Song #1' as one of the three extra tracks.

I have said it before, but you have class taste in music, mate. I have not listened to this in ages.
Click on The Fox's vid (above), to hear how Ian MacKaye & co. slowed down the D.C punk/hardcore sound, post Minor Threat.

Edited on by JamieO

I am passionate about retro gaming, from antiquated consoles to the continuation of classics. I am also into 3DS, PS3 and Xperia Play games. I blast my ears to breakneck melodic punk, gruff vocals and nimble alternative guitar hooks. Tweet: @JamieOretro Google+: About Me

AuthorMessage

Terra

253. Posted:

Can't get this song out of my head

Edited on by Terra

Terra

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

254. Posted:

I am obsessed with this song, and the lead singer looks like Rachel McAdams

Edited on by Wildvine53

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

255. Posted:

Saw Castle in the Sky for the first time today [I got the 2010 DVD version] {it was one of my birthday gifts}, and I've got to say: this Studio Ghibli/Disney movie was amazing, and the soundtrack is, too. :)

Edited on by WanderFan91

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Robin Williams 1951-2014 =(
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

Kingbuilder

256. Posted:

They're both very good songs with meaningful lyrics. Just try them out!

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

257. Posted:

@JamieO
I'm with you on Repeater. Not only is it simply awesome, but I have so many good memories tied to it. Putting it on whenever I'm in a funk picks me right up. I wish your punk thread (I'm almost positive it was yours) hadn't gotten buried, as there were some classics put up by several different members. It seems to be further back than page 10, so I fear it's lost for good :(.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

258. Posted:

I've had this song stuck in my head all day. I like it, but it's getting on my last nerve.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage

JamieO

259. Posted:

@The Fox Yep mate, that old punk thread was started by me, I am chuffed that you fondly remember it.

The thing that you may not realise is... I am a full-on nostalgia geek. I live my whole life in the past! Whether or not it is playing Ninja Warriors Again on Super Famicom, reading my original copies of Super Play mag, pogoing to Descendents, or dreamin' about old school, chunky skateboards (one foot ollies rule)!

I am also studying to be a librarian. It is pretty much going to be my job to not only organise information, so that it can easily be retrieved, but also to keep records and archive anything that's becoming obsolete. Therefore, I had the thread's url stashed away, just in case anyone wanted to return to it...

... and you did it, mate. You are like Zeus calling out to the thread saying, "Wise from your gwave"! Except the thread don't have no muscles and only turns into a werewolf if you post The Misfits, or a specific Sicko cover on it. lol.

Here you go then, for The Fox and any other punk fans, here is NLife Punkers and Alternative Rockers Thread.

If I knew how to change my thread's name, I would change it to NLife Punkers and Alternative Rockers Thread as Resurrected by The Fox! That title may be too long though. lol. Nice one, mate. :)

Edited on by JamieO

I am passionate about retro gaming, from antiquated consoles to the continuation of classics. I am also into 3DS, PS3 and Xperia Play games. I blast my ears to breakneck melodic punk, gruff vocals and nimble alternative guitar hooks. Tweet: @JamieOretro Google+: About Me

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

260. Posted:

@JamieO:
Well done, my man! :) I doubt anyone would have been able to power through and find it but I'm glad to see you held onto it. Oh, and +25 geek points for the Altered Beast reference! ;)

@RWP:
I'm sure you'll get it out of your head....until Greenday Rockband hits and it gets stuck up there once again.

Edited on by The_Fox

-President John Adams