Forums

Topic: A Music Thread

Posts 1,781 to 1,800 of 2,047

Vinny

Infinity Mijinion (Megaman X6)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvm1aR8FrNg

It does sound a lot like the final countdown. X6 was my least liked game in the X series but the OST was excellent.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Dizzy_Boy

@Barbiegurl777 That Little Princess video I put on your thread was a track made by Pogo, he does loads of tunes based off sampling bits from various films. I just liked that particular track and thought that you might have liked it. I wasn't actually expecting you to go looking for the film. Well, let's hope you enjoy that too.
Also, I like Professor Elemental because he doesn't fit the typical rapper mold. Although he does play alot on his eccentric British character, there are some tracks he's made in collaboration with others where his talent does shine through. Like this tune.
Professor Elemental with Jon Clarke & Dizreali - Graveyard shifts

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Aviator

LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA LADY GAGA

Edited on by Aviator

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Vinny

Hold Your Colour - Pendulum (2005)

The whole album is great. Also my favorite Pendulum album.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

Vinny

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=azNlYul2IoY

M83 - Couleurs (2008)
The buildup is just amazing. This song is from their 2008 album Saturdays=Youth, one of their best. The 3 best imo are Before the Dawn Heals Us, Saturdays=Youth and Hurry up, we're Dreaming.

Edited on by Vinny

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic