Forums

Topic: A Music Thread

Posts 1,561 to 1,580 of 2,047

Offspring

I just bought Nirvana's MTV Unplugged album since it's a few dollars off in the Google Play store. In my opinion, it is the greatest live album ever and shows just how great Nirvana could have been. This is my favorite song of the set, it gives me chills every time I hear it.

Bathe in the glory of The Offspring:
Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Fire Emblem is Nickelback.
I am the artist formally known as "insert ...

rayword45

BieberBlows wrote:

I just bought Nirvana's MTV Unplugged album since it's a few dollars off in the Google Play store. In my opinion, it is the greatest live album ever and shows just how great Nirvana could have been.

I've never been one for live albums (prefer actual concerts when possible), but regarding somewhat grungy music, I highly suggest you get into The Jesus Lizard, then once you learn to like them, check out the live bootleg Gong.

Also, regarding live music, lord wishes I could've seen this reunion show [youtube:Rcqp_bpTePg]

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

CanisWolfred

Just to mention, my recent punk rock escapade was more or less started by me finding a fan animated music video of Reel Big Fish's "I Know You Too Well to Like You Anymore" made by Spazkidz (Warning: NSFW). RBF did a couple songs I was fond of as a kid, including Rave-olution, Rave Master's English Theme Song...that song was basically the main reason I watched that show as much as I did.

It also got me to listen to quite a bit of Evanescence, Hoobastank, and Linkin Park. Evanescence especially is a band I need to listen to more often.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Offspring

rayword45 wrote:

BieberBlows wrote:

I just bought Nirvana's MTV Unplugged album since it's a few dollars off in the Google Play store. In my opinion, it is the greatest live album ever and shows just how great Nirvana could have been.

I've never been one for live albums (prefer actual concerts when possible), but regarding somewhat grungy music, I highly suggest you get into The Jesus Lizard, then once you learn to like them, check out the live bootleg Gong.

I'm not really into noise rock but I will check them out.

Bathe in the glory of The Offspring:
Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Fire Emblem is Nickelback.
I am the artist formally known as "insert ...

LyIa

The Ramones - Baby, I Love You

I've been listening to them a lot! Only now I start noticing people with Ramones shirts, and it'd be pretty cool if people actually knew who they are.

They're a great punk band, but this song is a lot different from their other stuff. I love it, and I really like playing it loud and lying in bed staring up at the ceiling thinking about teen love problems (or at least pretending to).

all men are kings 👑

LadyDesiree

I like to listen to a lot of singer-songwriter, indie stuff. My favorite band right now is JukeBox the Ghost. They are amazing. Seriously, check them out.

And, if you are into video game music, I arrange video game tunes for piano. I just finished the Mario Underwater Theme. I would love for you all the check it out, if that sort of thing floats your boat (yeah... didn't mean to make a water pun...but there ya go!). You can check out my YouTube page in my signature below. Thanks

LaserdiscGal

@LadyDesiree

[url=www.YouTube.com/+desireebowen]My Music Channel[/url.]
If you copy and paste that into your signature and delete the perioid in the [/url] you will have a clickable link

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

LyIa

@LadyDesiree
I've listened to the Underwater Theme, it's actually pretty good! You've earned yourself a subscriber. I'm looking forward to more.

all men are kings 👑

clvr

I feel the need to share my huge love for a psychedelic/progressive rock band that sadly noone knows despite their mastery: A Palace In Persia! I'd post a YT link to a song of theirs but unfortunately they're so little known that there is only a song on YT, and it's audio quality is horrible. So, if I caught your interest, please go to Myspace, listen to their songs and share the word

Clover.

My Nintendo: clvr51 | Nintendo Network ID: clvr51

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic