Forums

Topic: A Music Thread

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 1,873

SURubyFan

Pink Floyd has a masterpiece.

Ruby is awesome, so be nice. You wouldn't want her to be on her bad side, do you?

Games I'm currently playing: Kirby: Planet Robobot, Super Smash Bros. 3DS, various 3DS VC games, Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine for the N64 (A very underrated game If I do say so myself.)

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

GuSolarFlare

love this song!!!!
Megaman Battle Network 6 OST Bonus track Past and Future

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Stu13

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Pink Floyd has a masterpiece.

'Animals' is criminally underrated. Easily my favorite Floyd album and I never understood why it wasn't as lauded as their other records.

Team Splattershot Jr.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647

Nintendo Network ID: Stu000

TheKingOfTown

I don't usually like pop music that much, but this one just makes me dance every time I hear it.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

bezerker99

Vince Gill and Paul Franklin released an album last July called "Bakersfield". It's a collaboration of old songs written by the late Buck Owens and Merle Haggard. I love traditional country music, as I'm sure @cheetahman91 does as well, and this is one of my favorites.

Also.....can anyone sing better than Vince Gill????

"Together Again"

Edited on by bezerker99

Swiket

Today is the ten year anniversary of Kanye West's first album. Definitely a classic.

Swiket

Stu13

bezerker99 wrote:

Also.....can anyone sing better than Vince Gill????

Nope.

Team Splattershot Jr.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647

Nintendo Network ID: Stu000

Romeo

Alizee - J'en Ai Marre
quite possibly the most beautiful woman on this planet

Edited on by Romeo

Romeo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic