Forums

Topic: A Music Thread

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 1,831

bezerker99

"It's a good feeling just bringing out old friends. On bass: Billy Box. On drums: Mr. Buddy Miles. On guitar and vocals: Mr. Jimmy Hendrix. Yes, they are the Band of Gypsys."

"Stone Free" by Jimmy Hendrix / Band of Gypsys, live at the Fillmore East, New Years Eve 1969.

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

Edited on by bezerker99

"Everyone gets old but not everyone gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
Kapp'n doesn't give a squid
My name in a video game
My name in a video game thread

Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

ITAFTRS

This is like the best song in music history, in my opinion. "Life on Mars?" by David Bowie:

I just love Bowie's music, and this is my no.1 out of all his works. Got a tattoo on my arm which says "Is there life on Mars?" 'Nuf said.

Edited on by ITAFTRS

ITAFTRS

AlternateButtons

One of my favorite songs from my favorite band

Want an awesome Let's Play show to watch when you're bored? Check out my new show, Alternate Buttons where we play games for your viewing pleasure! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG0IbzMJDa9hZJFTGOB8Vug/feed

Nintendo Network ID: Guitardude7

StarBoy91

I recently saw the trailer to X-Men: Days of Future Past, and it made me really excited for the movie; can't wait for it to come out, and Bryan Singer's back on board too (he hasn't directed an X-Men movie since X2, and that was ten years ago)! One of the things that stood out to me the most was the music that was played during it. One of the comments I've read said that this music is played in pretty much every trailer for something upcoming, and it also said that it was first heard in the movie Sunshine (the Danny Boyle movie; I haven't seen it, but now I'm curious); having listened to it several times now, I can see why it's used so much: it's really good! It's amazing, inspiring even; and it's recently become one of my favorite movie themes!

Sunshine - Surface of the Sun

Edited on by StarBoy91

I am StarBoy91, and I love all things 16-bit =)
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart
To each their own

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic