Showing 1 to 12 of 12
1. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 03:57 BST
Hawaiian Language:Thank you-MahaloGoodbye/love you/hello-AlohaChild-KeikiBeach-KaiToilet-LuaAina-LandPuka-HolePopolo-blackHaole-strangerluku-DisasterIf you know any tell us What is merry Christmas in Hawaiian?*hint-the name of a well known song
Edited on Sun 2nd August, 2009 @ 04:05 by dsijared
Flipnote Studios ID - Jared, aka the person that copies everyones flipnotes and actually gets it to the top of the charts! NOT associated with Jared the subway guy.
2. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 04:02 BST
come on people at least search it online!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 04:04 BST
Christmas in Hawaii...let me guess.
Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
4. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 04:04 BST
wi ki ki????????!!!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
5. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 04:04 BST
nope far off
6. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 04:05 BST
7. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 04:07 BST
8. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 04:10 BST
Try Google people. lol!
This thread makes me hungry for pineapples...
Just Because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!- Homer SimpsonNintendolife Chat. I'm never in it, but it's good to ptomote these things.VC-Forums. We're desperate. Please join.My Backloggery
9. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 04:11 BST
mele kaliki maka you were one space bar away
10. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 04:19 BST
Hilo Mi Lilo
11. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 08:45 BST
I really like Hawaiian music. I was listening to Papalina Lahilahi the other day.
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
12. Posted: Sun 2nd Aug 2009 09:26 BST
And no for a completely useless fact about Hawaï is discovered a while ago:
I actually discovered that the move "Kamehameha" from Dragon Ball cartoons is actually named after a Hawaian king.
Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358