Forums

Topic: A God Walks Amongst You

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Godwind

Hello everyone. Anyways, since there is no "introduce yourself section", I decided to post this instead. I go by the name of "Godwind" on the internet. I also have my own youtube channel if anyone is interested. I use it as a means to practice my public speaking skills. If you were to ask me are "fan of Nintendo", it really comes down to who you ask. Some people regard me as "Wii Fanboy" or "Nintendo Fanboy" by those who are haters of Nintendo while I have had people were obvious fans of Nintendo calling me an "HD Fanboy" even though I don't put money down for games that focus on graphics. Hell I own a Wii so I am not looking for a game that has "state of the art" graphics.

As for a short history of Consoles I owned.
My First Console I ever had was a NES. My family bought around the time when the SNES was the major console. My Second/Third console was the N64 and SNES, as I got both on the same Christmas. Then my next console would be a handheld, the Gameboy Color. In 1999, My Fifth console would be my beloved Dreamcast, which I regard as my favorite console, it was so good that I went and bought myself a Genesis and SMS. In 2001, I would obtain the Gameboy Advance for my birthday(which is in December), and a Playstation 2. Then for christmas I would receive a Gamecube. Three consoles in one year, loads of stuff to play, so little time. In 2003, I would get Gameboy Advance Sp for my birthday and Gameboy Player for Christmas. Then 2007 would turn around and I received a Wii as a graduation present and for Christmas, I would receive a DS lite. In 2009 I would trade my DS light for a DSi and in 2010, I bought myself a PS3.

http://www.youtube.com/user/UltraGodwind

Godwind

Digiki

Cool story bro...

There's also an introduce yourself topic, so this one will be locked soon.

Noire

Are you the god of cake?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.