Forums

Topic: A Bug Just Flew Into My Ear Canal

Posts 1 to 20 of 112

moomoo

Title says it all. It just went right in there. Thankfully, I was able to blow it out (and aggressively kill it. I'm sorry, my rage took over me), but man, it was freaky. Part of why that was the case was because I didn't actually feel the thing once it got into the canal. If I didn't notice it going in, I would have never known it was in there. It made me think: how often does this happen?

Just wanted to let you guys know before you go to sleep.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

Undead_terror

This may sound gross but where I live pill bugs/carpenter bugs/boat billers (or what ever you want to call them) roam in my house in the summer, they managed to get on the ceiling and fall on my face before and get on my bed but this happened rarely, I hope this summer I don't breath in flies or get any bugs in my ears -_- but as of right now I don't think none got it me.

Edited on by Undead_terror

KingDunsparce

moomoo wrote:

If I didn't notice it going in, I would have never known it was in there. It made me think: how often does this happen?

Just wanted to let you guys know before you go to sleep.

Untitled

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

NoirUsernameHere

moomoo wrote:

Title says it all. It just went right in there. Thankfully, I was able to blow it out (and aggressively kill it. I'm sorry, my rage took over me), but man, it was freaky. Part of why that was the case was because I didn't actually feel the thing once it got into the canal. If I didn't notice it going in, I would have never known it was in there. It made me think: how often does this happen?

Just wanted to let you guys know before you go to sleep.

Thank god I wasn't going to sleep tonight...

Backlog
I worship a giant chicken wing.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Ketchupcat

This actually doesn't bother me at all. Sometimes when I'm running I get gnats in my eye. Does that count as protein?

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Undead_terror

Musterd wrote:

This actually doesn't bother me at all. Sometimes when I'm running I get gnats in my eye. Does that count as protein?

I dunno but I heard a guy once got a slice of bread, put butter on it and put a bunch of pill bugs on it and...you know, I suppose that was protein right there.

Varia01

Gosh durn, man. Are you ok? Do you have any hearing or thinking problems?

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

MrWalkieTalkie

Oh yeah? Well once when I was walking my dog a bug just flew straight into my mouth! I immediately tried to spit it out! It was a horrible experience for all of us! I still shutter at the thought of it.... >__<

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Swiket

There was a report on a Chinese woman getting a spider stuck in her ear for five days.

Untitled

I had fun once and it was awful.

Ketchupcat

undead_terror wrote:

Musterd wrote:

This actually doesn't bother me at all. Sometimes when I'm running I get gnats in my eye. Does that count as protein?

I dunno but I heard a guy once got a slice of bread, put butter on it and put a bunch of pill bugs on it and...you know, I suppose that was protein right there.

Well arthropods are pretty much the ultimate source of protein, as long as you eat the exoskeleton. I've never actually eaten any, though. I could just never bring myself to murder the innocent like that! I guess it's justified in that you're killing it for protein, but still...
I just realized how weird this would seem out of context.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

KaiserGX

This happened to me before but I wasn't able to blow it out. It was annoying to hear that thing buzz every once in a while. If this ever happens you can get some canola oil and put a bit in there so it dies. So you won't be freaking out until you can do something about it (if you can't blow it out).

Kachou on!

Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

Ketchupcat

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Oh yeah? Well once when I was walking my dog a bug just flew straight into my mouth! I immediately tried to spit it out! It was a horrible experience for all of us! I still shutter at the thought of it.... >__<

My dog eats bugs out of the air! Sometimes she'll just be sitting their and fix her eyes on something, and then she just snaps and licks her lips. Once we were in my yard and I had to stop her from trying to eat a bee. That would have been bad.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

steamhare

Musterd wrote:

This actually doesn't bother me at all. Sometimes when I'm running I get gnats in my eye. Does that count as protein?

Maybe? Most of the time your tear ducts and eyelids will quickly take care of gnats (I've gotten a few in my eyes while running too), but I do remember seeing a guy pour milk into his mouth and then squirt it out of the corners of his eyes... somehow. So I imagine the gnats could make the opposite trip.

Or they've nested in your brain.

steamhare

Captain_Toad

moomoo wrote:

Just wanted to let you guys know before you go to sleep.

Um yeah, thanks moomoo.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Undead_terror

KaiserGX wrote:

This happened to me before but I wasn't able to blow it out. It was annoying to hear that thing buzz every once in a while. If this ever happens you can get some canola oil and put a bit in there so it dies. So you won't be freaking out until you can do something about it (if you can't blow it out).

And so the remains lay within you!?
@anyone did you ever eat scargo?...I did and it shouldn't be a problem...but I feel so dirty.
Untitled

Edited on by Undead_terror

Ketchupcat

Swiket wrote:

There was a report on a Chinese woman getting a spider stuck in her ear for five days.

Untitled

I heard about a guy who went to the doctor complaining about constant clicking in his ear. Turned out it was a family of cockroaches.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic