Forums

Topic: 9/11 11th Year Anniversary

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

Knuckles

Hi, as most of you probably know, tomorrow is the 11th anniversary of 9/11. I was wanting us to acknowledge the brave men and women who lost their lives trying to save others.

Thank you U.S. veterans, and the best of wishes to the families of the victims and our brave servicemen.

Thank you once again.

Sincerely,
NintendoLife user @Knuckles

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Jani-Koblaney

Rest in peace all those who lost their lives that day and in the following conflicts. Also remembering those who were affected by it.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

JohnPhilipSousa

I unfortunately was too young to know anything about it until recently, and therefore, it's difficult for me to truly grasp how horrible it was. It's kind of like how it's hard to grasp how horrible that plague in Europe was since we weren't there. You know it was bad, but you didn't feel it when it happened. Don't get me wrong, I know it was horrible, it's just difficult to truly get how bad it was when you were too young to know about it. It saddens me deeply to know someone would and did do this.

Edited on by JohnPhilipSousa

JohnPhilipSousa

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7508-7026 | Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa

RR529

It's a day who's horrible events will forever be ingrained into our memories. It was a sad day for both the American people, and for anyone who holds their freedom dear to them.

My prayers go to out to those who died on that day, to the service men & women who've risked their lives to secure our freedoms since then, and to the brave Navy Seals that finally put an end to the wicked man that was behind the abhorrent act.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

JohnPhilipSousa

RR529 wrote:

It's a day who's horrible events will forever be ingrained into our memories. It was a sad day for both the American people, and for anyone who holds their freedom dear to them.

My prayers go to out to those who died on that day, to the service men & women who've risked their lives to secure our freedoms since then, and to the brave Navy Seals that finally put an end to the wicked man that was behind the abhorrent act.

You sir/ma'am, are the first person I have heard credit that to the Seals instead of Obama, who merely issued it. For that I applaud you, for giving credit to those who really did it.

JohnPhilipSousa

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7508-7026 | Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa

The_Fox

SuperSonic95 wrote:

RR529 wrote:

You sir/ma'am, are the first person I have heard credit that to the Seals instead of Obama, who merely issued it. For that I applaud you, for giving credit to those who really did it.

What?

Edited on by The_Fox

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

k8sMum

SuperSonic95 wrote:

RR529 wrote:

the commander in chief is usually the one who is connected to the outcome of an operation he endorses.

kinda like bush on the carrier with the banner stating 'mission accomplished'.

if the mission had failed, president obama would have been the one getting the flak.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

irken004

Honestly I don't remember 9/11 very well, other than seeing some of the teachers acting weird and debating if we should leave school early.
Other than that and all the TV reportings, I don't remember much.

Mr_Trill_281

i was at work teaching kids in my gym class when they said over loud speaker lock down school...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Aviator

Not gonna say anything cause it might get bad.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

theblackdragon

joker94 wrote:

Rest in peace all those who lost their lives that day and in the following conflicts. Also remembering those who were affected by it.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.