Forums

Topic: 8-Bit Waterslide

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

Stevie

Anybody who lives in the UK (possibly outside I'm not sure) will probably have seen the Barclaycard advert with guy on the waterslide, well due to the popularity of this advert they launched a competition for people to make their own version of this advert and there were some pretty cool efforts, but non as cool as the eventual winner that uses stop motion, entitled 8-bit Waterslide. Search for it on Youtube and i am sure you will be impressed, i would provide a link to it but i am at work and Youtube is blocked

@Chatham below,, Cheers
@Prosody.. You da man!!

Edited on by Stevie

Wiiloveit

I saw this the other day, and must say that it's pretty damn good. Here's the vid for those of you who haven't caught it yet:

Wiiloveit

Stevie

There is a original barclaycard advert if you search for it with a real guy on a waterslide going through a city, this was the winner of a competition barclays did for people to make their own interpretation of their advert, the prize was a trip to some waterslides around the world or something like that.

Edited on by Stevie

Ravage

I loved the music

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

FATEM

That just made my afternoon.

FATEM

Ravage

FATEM wrote:

That just made my afternoon.

Happy revive-a-thread

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

FATEM

I did not realise this was an old thread. Oh dear.

FATEM

Fly_Guy

Yeah, thank you for reviving because else I would have missed this wonderful piece gorgeous art.

Fly_Guy

OldBoy

Ha.Great video stevie ,Nice find. Loved the music and vid especially the end of level and the 8-Bit band. Excellent stuff.Was this the winner?

What's this bit for again?

Starkiller

I just watched that 3 times in a row. Brilliant. Now, the 4th time.

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

Stevie

Ha, forgot about this excellent video, good revival choice Ravage

@Luigi78 - Yes this one won, it would be a outrage if any other entry would have won it, although there were a few other good ones, but not a patch on this.

Rensch

That, my friends, is some seriously awesome shit!

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.