Showing 1 to 20 of 20
1. Posted: Wed 18th Nov 2009 22:44 GMT
What would you buy?
2. Posted: Wed 18th Nov 2009 22:46 GMT
Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201
3. Posted: Wed 18th Nov 2009 22:50 GMT
Save 'em or SMB3.
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
4. Posted: Wed 18th Nov 2009 22:51 GMT
Besdes SMB of any kind >.>
5. Posted: Wed 18th Nov 2009 22:54 GMT
Er, okay. Save 'em.
6. Posted: Wed 18th Nov 2009 22:56 GMT
7. Posted: Wed 18th Nov 2009 22:59 GMT
Kirby's Adventure.Edit: Scratch that. Make it Punch Out! I already got Kirby's Adventure.
Edited on Wed 18th November, 2009 @ 23:58 by cheetahman91
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
8. Posted: Wed 18th Nov 2009 22:59 GMT
Mega Man (any of them would do, but 2 is best).
Just Because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!- Homer SimpsonNintendolife Chat. I'm never in it, but it's good to ptomote these things.VC-Forums. We're desperate. Please join.My Backloggery
9. Posted: Wed 18th Nov 2009 22:59 GMT
I'd buy a Mega Man game, but I own all the VC releases
10. Posted: Wed 18th Nov 2009 23:02 GMT
Well if not SMB3, Zelda. If you have the patience for those old games with lots of freedom.
11. Posted: Wed 18th Nov 2009 23:29 GMT
I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
XBL: Sgt Lampshade PSN: MoogleMuffins
Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins
12. Posted: Wed 18th Nov 2009 23:57 GMT
Final Fantasy (if I had 500 Points).
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
My latest review: Drakkhen (SNES)
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
24 and proud =)
To each their own
13. Posted: Thu 19th Nov 2009 00:04 GMT
If it was my first buy, it would be Kirby's Adventure, the Legend of Zelda, Mega Man 2 or 3, Super Mario Bros. 3, Castlevania III, Punch Out, or save 100 more for a Turbografx game if I didn't already own the system and all of its good games.
Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390
Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14
14. Posted: Thu 19th Nov 2009 00:05 GMT
15. Posted: Thu 19th Nov 2009 00:20 GMT
Super Mario Bros. 2
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
16. Posted: Thu 19th Nov 2009 00:33 GMT
My Top 10 NES games you should download:
1) Super Mario Bros. 32) Castlevania III3) Kirby's Adventure4) Super Mario Bros.5) Super Mario Bros. 26) Mega Man 27) Mega Man 38) Mega Man9) Legend of Zelda10) Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
Edited on Thu 19th November, 2009 @ 00:39 by Good
17. Posted: Thu 19th Nov 2009 00:34 GMT
Bit.Trip Core for the win! that game is freakishly addicting for some odd reason, I don't know why.
Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery, My Anime List, and My Blog
You can email me here.
18. Posted: Thu 19th Nov 2009 00:36 GMT
just understand, going into CV3 - you will be stuck at the end of the game for months. The second to last stage has a section, approaching the boss, that is absolutely vile. If you have Sypha as your partner, you gotta walk it, and it's nasty.
But yeah it's got some of the most solid graphics and music on NES. SMB 3, Kirby's, or CV3--all more game than the Megaman games, despite them all being great too.
Owner of VINTAGE Games. http://www.vintagegames.us
19. Posted: Thu 19th Nov 2009 00:37 GMT
I'd buy Phantasy Star or Family Tennis, if I had 500 points.
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
20. Posted: Thu 19th Nov 2009 00:45 GMT
Fantasy Zone is a cute'em up I'm interested in, but I am TORN between choosing the original, 2, or Super Fantasy Zone.